Las Vegas, NV - January 6, 2013 - Canopy, an innovative technology company that listens to and anticipates mobile market needs, today announced it will introduce its Sensus touch-sensitive iPhone case to the global technology community at the International CES show to be held here January 8-11, 2013.
Canopy's booth number is 53009 in the LVH iLounge Pavilion.
The company will also appear at the "CES Unveiled" press event on Sunday, January 6 at the Mandalay Bay in Las Vegas.
Canopy developed the Sensus case to revolutionize the smartphone interface experience by adding touch sensitivity to the back and right side of the case. Sensus expands the way consumers interact with their smartphones.
"We're excited to share our new technology with partners, the press, and consumers at CES," said Andrew Kamin-Lyndgaard, Canopy's founder and CEO. "There's no better place for the industry's movers-and-shakers to meet innovators like Canopy and experience firsthand how consumer technology is advancing."
Latest News Posts
- Counter-Strike: Global Offensive update enhances audio
- BitFenix reveals new enthusiast Shogun PC case
- Nintendo's Super Mario Run mobile game is online-only
- Next iPhone might not be that spectacular after all...
- Samsung confirms Black Pearl; comes with more storage
- ASUS Maximus Ranger not detecting my GPU
- x99 Taichi gets WHEA 17 errors and BSOD124
- Dk-q1 / dk-q1h
- asrock 880g pro3 codes E8>54>19
- ADATA SC660 240GB Portable SSD Review
- BIOSTAR announces new motherboard features
- ADATA releases updated SC660H and SV620H 3D NAND external SSDs
- BitFenix announces the Shogun chassis with ASUS Aura support
- Bluetooth 5 specification now available, 4x Range, 2x Speed
- Zadak511 reveals SHIELD Series with RGB DDR4 RAM and RGB SSD