Las Vegas, NV - January 6, 2013 - Canopy, an innovative technology company that listens to and anticipates mobile market needs, today announced it will introduce its Sensus touch-sensitive iPhone case to the global technology community at the International CES show to be held here January 8-11, 2013.
Canopy's booth number is 53009 in the LVH iLounge Pavilion.
The company will also appear at the "CES Unveiled" press event on Sunday, January 6 at the Mandalay Bay in Las Vegas.
Canopy developed the Sensus case to revolutionize the smartphone interface experience by adding touch sensitivity to the back and right side of the case. Sensus expands the way consumers interact with their smartphones.
"We're excited to share our new technology with partners, the press, and consumers at CES," said Andrew Kamin-Lyndgaard, Canopy's founder and CEO. "There's no better place for the industry's movers-and-shakers to meet innovators like Canopy and experience firsthand how consumer technology is advancing."
Latest News Posts
- Final Fantasy XV on PC to get mod support
- Elon Musk reveals SpaceX's official spacesuit
- Anno 1800 is Blue Byte's new game
- The most anticipated phone of the year is here - Note8
- Xbox owners can pre-download Xbox One X 4K textures
- Lenovo Legion Y720 (Kaby Lake) Gaming Laptop Review
- Killer Networking - Killer control center new version (Z97X Gaming 5)
- GIGABYTE X399 AORUS Gaming 7 TR4 Motherboard Review
- Linksys WRT32x AC3200 Wireless Gaming Router Review
- Massive drop in temps by lowering "VCCPLL OC" in BIOS: Is the reported temperature correct?
- Micron appoints Anand Jayapalan as Storage Business Unit Vice President
- Bluehole, Inc and Microsoft announce expanded partnership for PlayerUnknown's Battlegrounds
- Optimize system performance with new drive adapter
- Lian Li reveals new PC-Q39 tempered glass Mini-ITX tower
- Longsys' world-first 11.5x13mm NVMe BGA SSD drives new mobile user experience