Las Vegas, NV - January 6, 2013 - Canopy, an innovative technology company that listens to and anticipates mobile market needs, today announced it will introduce its Sensus touch-sensitive iPhone case to the global technology community at the International CES show to be held here January 8-11, 2013.
Canopy's booth number is 53009 in the LVH iLounge Pavilion.
The company will also appear at the "CES Unveiled" press event on Sunday, January 6 at the Mandalay Bay in Las Vegas.
Canopy developed the Sensus case to revolutionize the smartphone interface experience by adding touch sensitivity to the back and right side of the case. Sensus expands the way consumers interact with their smartphones.
"We're excited to share our new technology with partners, the press, and consumers at CES," said Andrew Kamin-Lyndgaard, Canopy's founder and CEO. "There's no better place for the industry's movers-and-shakers to meet innovators like Canopy and experience firsthand how consumer technology is advancing."
Latest News Posts
- Ubisoft focuses on fixing The Division, delays DLC
- Gearbox working on a remastered version of Duke Nukem 3D
- Huawei unveils its new high-end Honor 8 smartphone
- HTC Vive preferred by more VR developers than the Rift
- 'Suicide Squad' creator blasts film critics
- Intel shows Merged Reality Technologies at IDF 2016
- Lenovo ThinkPad P70 Mobile Workstation Notebook Review
- GA-x99 Gaming 5 , Recon3Di audio problem ,windows 8.1 robot sound
- Could be used the both Intel graphics card and Nvidia graphics card at same time on Asus K555LB laptop?
- Asus Zenbook pro ux501vw touchscreen?
- ADATA launches the ultimate SU800SATA 6Gb/s 3D NAND SSD
- CAPE Audio shakes up the headphone industry with the release of Rebellion Headphones
- Tesoro announces ambidextrous, White Sharur SE Spectrum gaming mouse
- Eurocom launches worlds first GTX 1080 SLI VR-Ready laptop
- Thermaltake new Pacific RGB G1/4 PETG Tube 16mm OD 12mm ID 6 liquid-cooling fittings with 1 RGB LED lighting controller