Las Vegas, NV - January 6, 2013 - Canopy, an innovative technology company that listens to and anticipates mobile market needs, today announced it will introduce its Sensus touch-sensitive iPhone case to the global technology community at the International CES show to be held here January 8-11, 2013.
Canopy's booth number is 53009 in the LVH iLounge Pavilion.
The company will also appear at the "CES Unveiled" press event on Sunday, January 6 at the Mandalay Bay in Las Vegas.
Canopy developed the Sensus case to revolutionize the smartphone interface experience by adding touch sensitivity to the back and right side of the case. Sensus expands the way consumers interact with their smartphones.
"We're excited to share our new technology with partners, the press, and consumers at CES," said Andrew Kamin-Lyndgaard, Canopy's founder and CEO. "There's no better place for the industry's movers-and-shakers to meet innovators like Canopy and experience firsthand how consumer technology is advancing."
Latest News Posts
- Microsoft 'couldn't focus' enough in order to make a portable Xbox
- Witcher 3 first person mod released, looking good
- Razer opens up the pre-order floodgates for its OSVR headset
- Samsung reportedly working on higher-end 'Odyssey' VR headset
- Pokemon GO developer asks gamers to stop requesting PokeStops and gyms
- GPU Ugrade killed my NIC
- Cooler Master MasterBox 5 Mid-Tower Chassis Review
- H110M-HDV bricked after internet flash
- Bad PSU, now bad motherboard?
- GIGABYTE 970-Gaming SLI (AMD 970) Motherboard Review
- AccelStor debuting NeoSapphire 3706-ES1 at Flash Memory Summit 2016
- Elitegroup ceremoniously launches ECS H110S-2P mini-STX motherboard and the all-new LIVA Pro Mini PC
- MSI announces custom GeForce GTX 1060 graphics cards
- Seagate unveils the industry's broadest 10TB portfolio
- G.SKILL announces a major software update for the RIPJAWS KM780 RGB mechanical gaming keyboard