Las Vegas, NV - January 6, 2013 - Canopy, an innovative technology company that listens to and anticipates mobile market needs, today announced it will introduce its Sensus touch-sensitive iPhone case to the global technology community at the International CES show to be held here January 8-11, 2013.
Canopy's booth number is 53009 in the LVH iLounge Pavilion.
The company will also appear at the "CES Unveiled" press event on Sunday, January 6 at the Mandalay Bay in Las Vegas.
Canopy developed the Sensus case to revolutionize the smartphone interface experience by adding touch sensitivity to the back and right side of the case. Sensus expands the way consumers interact with their smartphones.
"We're excited to share our new technology with partners, the press, and consumers at CES," said Andrew Kamin-Lyndgaard, Canopy's founder and CEO. "There's no better place for the industry's movers-and-shakers to meet innovators like Canopy and experience firsthand how consumer technology is advancing."
Latest News Posts
- Ubisoft says Nintendo will be 'back in the race' with NX
- Amazon developing sports game, sandbox MMO, survival MMO
- Microsoft had hoped for 200 million Xbox One sales
- Man walks into Apple Store, destroys Macs, iPhones
- Battlefield 1's new screenshots look digitally delicious
- Acer Chromebook R11 Review
- ASRock Z87 EXTREME4 won't restart - debug code 4F
- ASUS X99-Deluxe II Motherboard Review
- U.2 Kit on Taichi
- Z170X-Gaming 5 - Thunderbolt controller + Intel RST drivers issue.
- Antec and Razer team up to co-brand a new Mini-ITX gaming chassis
- Samsung Electronics accelerates the NVMe era for consumers with its highest performing 960 PRO and EVO Solid State Drives
- Lighting is in the Aer: NZXT launches Aer RGB, premium LED PWM fans
- Syber Gaming delivers VR and 4K-ready 'C Series' small form factor gaming PC
- HyperX Gears of War gaming headset shipping now