ADATA Technology, will be showcasing and providing live demonstrations of its new line of products at the 2013 International Consumer Electronic Show (CES) from January 8 to January 11 in the Piazza Suite at the Venetian Resort. ADATA invites all interested parties to get hands-on experience with its latest product offerings, including SSDs for consumer and enterprise solutions as well as the company's latest applications in DRAM, Flash storage, and wireless-enabled devices.
ADATA has historically been at the forefront of the industry in the implementation of new technologies, and this year looks to be no exception. Visitors will be able to see the XPG SX300 384GB mSATA solid state drive, the enterprise grade SX1000, and the latest embodiment of the new, tiny NGFF SSD specification. DRAM products on display with live demonstrations will include the high-density XPG DDR3 2600 memory modules.
Additionally, DashDrive Air products will mark a robust first foray into the blossoming wireless accessory market, with a live demonstration that will show the future of mobile device inter-connectivity.
For external storage, ADATA will exhibit its latest DashDrive Elite designs, with some of the industry's most elegant realizations of USB 3.0 speed in USB Flash drives and portable hard drives. The company's Premier and Premier Pro memory card lineup will also be on deck, with a full range of form factors and capacities.
ADATA's hospitality suite will be open from January 8 to January 11 at The Venetian Resort -- Piazza Suites, located at 3355 Las Vegas Blvd., South Las Vegas, NV 89109. Those interested in viewing live demonstrations should contact ADATA in advance to arrange a meeting and product demonstrations.
Latest News Posts
- Qualcomm has made $9.2 billion in royalties from Samsung over 4 years
- 'Star Wars: Battlefront' in-game trailer released
- First 'Batman v Superman: Dawn of Justice' trailer is here!
- Hacker group from China has launched coordinated attacks for a decade
- Last Chance to Grab The Bluetooth Feather Earbuds For $24.99
- B85M-ITX cannot boot with usb hard drive attached
- Strontium Nitro iDrive 64GB iOS Flash Drive Review
- My new cpu only shows 1 core in bios and 2 in windows but its a quad core
- InWin D-Frame Mini Mini-ITX Tower Chassis Review
- iClever IC-BTH01 Bluetooth Stereo Headset Review
- OWC Viper Pro Thunderbolt External SSD Premieres at NAB 2015
- HP Introduces WS Storage Advancement, Mobile WS and Professional Displays
- NEC Introduces Two New AccuSync LED-backlit Monitors
- BIOSTAR Releases the H81MDC-LSP Motherboard
- HGST Ships NVM Express Compliant Solid-State Drives