ADATA Technology, will be showcasing and providing live demonstrations of its new line of products at the 2013 International Consumer Electronic Show (CES) from January 8 to January 11 in the Piazza Suite at the Venetian Resort. ADATA invites all interested parties to get hands-on experience with its latest product offerings, including SSDs for consumer and enterprise solutions as well as the company's latest applications in DRAM, Flash storage, and wireless-enabled devices.
ADATA has historically been at the forefront of the industry in the implementation of new technologies, and this year looks to be no exception. Visitors will be able to see the XPG SX300 384GB mSATA solid state drive, the enterprise grade SX1000, and the latest embodiment of the new, tiny NGFF SSD specification. DRAM products on display with live demonstrations will include the high-density XPG DDR3 2600 memory modules.
Additionally, DashDrive Air products will mark a robust first foray into the blossoming wireless accessory market, with a live demonstration that will show the future of mobile device inter-connectivity.
For external storage, ADATA will exhibit its latest DashDrive Elite designs, with some of the industry's most elegant realizations of USB 3.0 speed in USB Flash drives and portable hard drives. The company's Premier and Premier Pro memory card lineup will also be on deck, with a full range of form factors and capacities.
ADATA's hospitality suite will be open from January 8 to January 11 at The Venetian Resort -- Piazza Suites, located at 3355 Las Vegas Blvd., South Las Vegas, NV 89109. Those interested in viewing live demonstrations should contact ADATA in advance to arrange a meeting and product demonstrations.
Latest News Posts
- Tesoro teases new IR key switches for Computex
- Corsair launches Bulldog SFF chassis and Lapdog mechanical keyboards
- G.Skill's TridentZ DDR4 RAM overclocked to an insane 5GHz
- HP teases a high-end PC backpack for VR, still a work in progress
- Corsair's custom-built Dominator Platinum RAM for ASUS ROG announced
- Asrock 3-Way 2S2S SLI Bridge Card
- Amped Wireless Athena AC2600 RTA2600 MU-MIMO Wireless Router Review
- ASRock 990FX Extreme9 IPMI Module?
- Tweak Launcher dont work with x99-sli mobo
- SanDisk X400 1TB SATA III SSD Review
- GeIL announces new EVO FORZA DDR4 hardcore gaming memory
- Tesoro to showcase new infrared key switch at Computex 2016
- Colorful introduces first custom GTX1080: Colorful iGameGTX1080 X-TOP-8G
- CybertronPC offers new NVIDIA GeForce GTX 1080 graphics on all desktops
- Inno3D announces new GeForce GTX 1080 video cards