ADATA Technology, will be showcasing and providing live demonstrations of its new line of products at the 2013 International Consumer Electronic Show (CES) from January 8 to January 11 in the Piazza Suite at the Venetian Resort. ADATA invites all interested parties to get hands-on experience with its latest product offerings, including SSDs for consumer and enterprise solutions as well as the company's latest applications in DRAM, Flash storage, and wireless-enabled devices.
ADATA has historically been at the forefront of the industry in the implementation of new technologies, and this year looks to be no exception. Visitors will be able to see the XPG SX300 384GB mSATA solid state drive, the enterprise grade SX1000, and the latest embodiment of the new, tiny NGFF SSD specification. DRAM products on display with live demonstrations will include the high-density XPG DDR3 2600 memory modules.
Additionally, DashDrive Air products will mark a robust first foray into the blossoming wireless accessory market, with a live demonstration that will show the future of mobile device inter-connectivity.
For external storage, ADATA will exhibit its latest DashDrive Elite designs, with some of the industry's most elegant realizations of USB 3.0 speed in USB Flash drives and portable hard drives. The company's Premier and Premier Pro memory card lineup will also be on deck, with a full range of form factors and capacities.
ADATA's hospitality suite will be open from January 8 to January 11 at The Venetian Resort -- Piazza Suites, located at 3355 Las Vegas Blvd., South Las Vegas, NV 89109. Those interested in viewing live demonstrations should contact ADATA in advance to arrange a meeting and product demonstrations.
Latest News Posts
- 'Star Wars: Rebels' Season 2 trailer reveals role for Darth Vader
- Full 'Jurassic World' trailer delivers the dino goods
- Cryptzone: Insider threats still pose biggest threat to companies
- Last Chance To Save 46% On The Camera-Equipped Micro Drone 2.0
- Humanoid robot deployed in Tokyo department store to help shoppers
- Installing Windows with a System Image from a different computer...driver issue?
- New CPU Cooler
- New Build with Haswell-E
- AM1B-ITX No Power
- ASRock Fatal1ty H97 Performance LGA 1150, please insert 4-pin molex on boot?
- ASUS Announces that All its Z97 and X99 Motherboards Support NVMe
- AquaComputer Announces New Water-blocks for NVIDIA GTX Titan X
- ViewSonic Introduces New Line of Ultra HD Monitors
- Rapoo Announces VPRO V800 Mechanical Gaming Keyboard
- ASUS Republic of Gamers Announces GR6 Gaming Desktop