ADATA Technology, will be showcasing and providing live demonstrations of its new line of products at the 2013 International Consumer Electronic Show (CES) from January 8 to January 11 in the Piazza Suite at the Venetian Resort. ADATA invites all interested parties to get hands-on experience with its latest product offerings, including SSDs for consumer and enterprise solutions as well as the company's latest applications in DRAM, Flash storage, and wireless-enabled devices.
ADATA has historically been at the forefront of the industry in the implementation of new technologies, and this year looks to be no exception. Visitors will be able to see the XPG SX300 384GB mSATA solid state drive, the enterprise grade SX1000, and the latest embodiment of the new, tiny NGFF SSD specification. DRAM products on display with live demonstrations will include the high-density XPG DDR3 2600 memory modules.
Additionally, DashDrive Air products will mark a robust first foray into the blossoming wireless accessory market, with a live demonstration that will show the future of mobile device inter-connectivity.
For external storage, ADATA will exhibit its latest DashDrive Elite designs, with some of the industry's most elegant realizations of USB 3.0 speed in USB Flash drives and portable hard drives. The company's Premier and Premier Pro memory card lineup will also be on deck, with a full range of form factors and capacities.
ADATA's hospitality suite will be open from January 8 to January 11 at The Venetian Resort -- Piazza Suites, located at 3355 Las Vegas Blvd., South Las Vegas, NV 89109. Those interested in viewing live demonstrations should contact ADATA in advance to arrange a meeting and product demonstrations.
Latest News Posts
- The World of 'Warcraft' comes to Blu-ray, 4K in September
- Windows 10 will cost $119 after free upgrade expires
- Hacker uncovers Vine source code, Twitter pays him $10,080
- Nexus, Android One phones updated with spam caller protection
- Run Windows natively on Mac and Linux without the hassle
- Asrock z77 Extreme 6 Ram Overclocking Stuck at 2000mhz
- MDD BP5e 480GB M.2 SATA III SSD Review
- ASRock Beebox-S (Intel Core i5-6200U) Mini PC Review
- AMD Positioning Itself to Become a Commanding Force in Rendering
- GA-EX58-UD5 New Bios Ver. F14
- Polaris Nitro-charged - introducing the SAPPHIRE NITRO+ Radeon RX 480
- AccelStor debuting NeoSapphire 3706-ES1 at Flash Memory Summit 2016
- Elitegroup ceremoniously launches ECS H110S-2P mini-STX motherboard and the all-new LIVA Pro Mini PC
- MSI announces custom GeForce GTX 1060 graphics cards
- Seagate unveils the industry's broadest 10TB portfolio