ADATA Technology, will be showcasing and providing live demonstrations of its new line of products at the 2013 International Consumer Electronic Show (CES) from January 8 to January 11 in the Piazza Suite at the Venetian Resort. ADATA invites all interested parties to get hands-on experience with its latest product offerings, including SSDs for consumer and enterprise solutions as well as the company's latest applications in DRAM, Flash storage, and wireless-enabled devices.
ADATA has historically been at the forefront of the industry in the implementation of new technologies, and this year looks to be no exception. Visitors will be able to see the XPG SX300 384GB mSATA solid state drive, the enterprise grade SX1000, and the latest embodiment of the new, tiny NGFF SSD specification. DRAM products on display with live demonstrations will include the high-density XPG DDR3 2600 memory modules.
Additionally, DashDrive Air products will mark a robust first foray into the blossoming wireless accessory market, with a live demonstration that will show the future of mobile device inter-connectivity.
For external storage, ADATA will exhibit its latest DashDrive Elite designs, with some of the industry's most elegant realizations of USB 3.0 speed in USB Flash drives and portable hard drives. The company's Premier and Premier Pro memory card lineup will also be on deck, with a full range of form factors and capacities.
ADATA's hospitality suite will be open from January 8 to January 11 at The Venetian Resort -- Piazza Suites, located at 3355 Las Vegas Blvd., South Las Vegas, NV 89109. Those interested in viewing live demonstrations should contact ADATA in advance to arrange a meeting and product demonstrations.
Latest News Posts
- Storage is no sweat for the Transcend StoreJet 8TB USB 3.0 drive
- XIGMATEK pushes its a bright red power supply to market, the S550
- Ubisoft learns from Watch Dogs, shows games on 'target machines' at E3
- AMD financials continue to decline, even with the launch of Fury X
- Sony rumored to unveil its new Xperia Z5 smartphone in September
- ICY DOCK Black Vortex MB174U3S-4SB USB 3.0 Storage Enclosure Review
- C2750D4I: EFI firmware bug?
- ASRock X99 OC Formula/3.1 (Intel X99) Motherboard Review
- Custom Bios (ASRock X99 Extreme6 3.1 ?
- Samsung 850 EVO and 850 PRO 2TB SSDs Review
- GELID Announces Polar 1U Low-profile CPU Cooler for Intel LGA115x
- Transcend Announces StoreJet 35T3 8TB USB 3.0 External HDD
- Samsung Electronics Leads Consumers into the New Era of Multi-Terabyte SSDs with Launch of 2-TB 850 PRO and 850 EVO
- AMD and Dell Support Bioinformatics Studies at University of Warsaw in Poland
- IBM, NVIDIA and Mellanox Launch Design Center for Big Data and HPC