PNY Technologies, considered one of a worldwide leader in Memory and Flash products, proudly welcomes the coming year 2013, the year of Snake (in Chinese calendar), with the new limited USB Flash Drive: PNY M1 Attache Snake version. This Flash Drive includes 3 factors that users should not ignore: beautiful, unique and limited.
The PNY M1 Attache snake version features a capless design with unique ink stroke pattern covering the surface, symbolizing a snake in a upscale sleek and rigid metal case. Its housing came with matte finish and offers fingerprints free feature. And also provide the water and shock resistant ideal for your long term use. The snake version is small enough to carry everywhere when attaching in your keychain or an accessory for your necklace. Oppositely, it also big enough to store your must-have data beside you. The device is not as a normal Flash Drive when PNY manufactured limited quantity in the way of "snake".
Attache maybe iconizes your birth designation and brings your good luck in the coming year. The PNY M1 Attache is available in capacities of 8GB, 16GB and 32GB. The drive has a USB 2.0 interface which is backward compatible with older USB ports. PNY is proud to ensure 5-year warranty for the highest quality of this limited Attache.
Learn more about PNY's latest flash products here.
Latest News Posts
- Samsung's refreshed Gear VR for the Galaxy S6, S6 edge on sale May 8
- Project Cars 2 is rumored to already be in development
- Criminals receiving bitcoin ransom payments converting money fast
- LG's G4 should cost around $800, a little more than the Galaxy S6 edge
- Lenovo's new K80 smartphone features 4GB of RAM, 4000mAh battery
- X99 UD5 motherboard SLI disabled everytime after updating bios to F9
- OAXIS Bento Close-Contact Induction Wireless Speaker Review
- ASRock C226 WS graphics output resolution support
- Patriot FUEL iON Magnetic Charging Pad Review
- Motherboard GA-Z68X-UD3H-B3
- Acer Launches World's First Curved Monitor with NVIDIA G-SYNC Technology
- Endless possibilities...Introducing the Fractal Define S!
- BIOSTAR brings out the Small but Powerful Hi-Fi B85S1 Motherboard
- ASUS Announces that All its Z97 and X99 Motherboards Support NVMe
- AquaComputer Announces New Water-blocks for NVIDIA GTX Titan X