PNY Technologies, considered one of a worldwide leader in Memory and Flash products, proudly welcomes the coming year 2013, the year of Snake (in Chinese calendar), with the new limited USB Flash Drive: PNY M1 Attache Snake version. This Flash Drive includes 3 factors that users should not ignore: beautiful, unique and limited.
The PNY M1 Attache snake version features a capless design with unique ink stroke pattern covering the surface, symbolizing a snake in a upscale sleek and rigid metal case. Its housing came with matte finish and offers fingerprints free feature. And also provide the water and shock resistant ideal for your long term use. The snake version is small enough to carry everywhere when attaching in your keychain or an accessory for your necklace. Oppositely, it also big enough to store your must-have data beside you. The device is not as a normal Flash Drive when PNY manufactured limited quantity in the way of "snake".
Attache maybe iconizes your birth designation and brings your good luck in the coming year. The PNY M1 Attache is available in capacities of 8GB, 16GB and 32GB. The drive has a USB 2.0 interface which is backward compatible with older USB ports. PNY is proud to ensure 5-year warranty for the highest quality of this limited Attache.
Learn more about PNY's latest flash products here.
Latest News Posts
- Fisker to unveil their new electric car in August
- New Friday the 13th game slashes PC, consoles this May
- Nintendo Switch owners can share game updates locally
- AMD teases 8K graphics workload on Radeon RX Vega
- AMD launches dual-GPU Radeon Pro Duo with 32GB of GDDR5
- Synology RT2600ac Wireless Router Review
- Cursor disappearing randomly
- AORUS GeForce GTX 1080 Ti 11G Review
- Intel Optane Memory 32GB M.2 NVMe SSD Review
- ASRock Fatal1ty Z270 K6 USB 3.1/TB Issues
- Nokia partners with Lucasfilm to deliver an immersive behind-the-scenes VR experience of Star Wars: The Last Jedi
- New LaCie 2big Dock Thunderbolt 3 bridges the port gap and delivers massive capacity to streamline creative workflows
- ENERMAX launches D.F. STORM, the 3500RPM fan featuring self-cleaning design
- Tenda unveils new USB 3.0 AC1300 wireless network adapter
- SAPPHIRE introduces new PULSE graphics card family