PNY Technologies, considered one of a worldwide leader in Memory and Flash products, proudly welcomes the coming year 2013, the year of Snake (in Chinese calendar), with the new limited USB Flash Drive: PNY M1 Attache Snake version. This Flash Drive includes 3 factors that users should not ignore: beautiful, unique and limited.
The PNY M1 Attache snake version features a capless design with unique ink stroke pattern covering the surface, symbolizing a snake in a upscale sleek and rigid metal case. Its housing came with matte finish and offers fingerprints free feature. And also provide the water and shock resistant ideal for your long term use. The snake version is small enough to carry everywhere when attaching in your keychain or an accessory for your necklace. Oppositely, it also big enough to store your must-have data beside you. The device is not as a normal Flash Drive when PNY manufactured limited quantity in the way of "snake".
Attache maybe iconizes your birth designation and brings your good luck in the coming year. The PNY M1 Attache is available in capacities of 8GB, 16GB and 32GB. The drive has a USB 2.0 interface which is backward compatible with older USB ports. PNY is proud to ensure 5-year warranty for the highest quality of this limited Attache.
Learn more about PNY's latest flash products here.
Latest News Posts
- Nanomaterial charges phones, electric cars in SECONDS
- Qualcomm's next-gen Snapdragon 845 teased
- Star Citizen Alpha 3.0 lets you land on the moon
- Intel Core i9-7960X benchmarks: 16C/32T 'Skylake-X' CPU
- Intel's new Core i7-8700K CPU detailed, 6C/12T @ 4.3GHz?
- How to make one network using 2 routers
- Lian-Li DK02 Watercooling and dimensions
- ASUS X200 CA 1.0 should camera appear in system in control panel?
- How to upgrade the BIOS to GA-UD23-B3?
- Baby Driver Movie Review
- Atari announces Blade Runner 2049 partnership with NECA and Audiowear, launching wearable technology that blurs the line between fashion and future
- BIOSTAR introduces the world's first 8-slot PCI-e mining motherboard with the TB250-BTC+
- HyperX unveils HyperX Alloy Elite and TKL HyperX Alloy FPS Pro mechanical gaming keyboards
- Toshiba Memory Corporation develops world's first 3D flash memory with TSV technology
- ADATA releases XPG GAMMIX line with S10 PCIe Gen3x4 NVMe 1.2 SSD and D10 DDR4