PNY Technologies, considered one of a worldwide leader in Memory and Flash products, proudly welcomes the coming year 2013, the year of Snake (in Chinese calendar), with the new limited USB Flash Drive: PNY M1 Attache Snake version. This Flash Drive includes 3 factors that users should not ignore: beautiful, unique and limited.
The PNY M1 Attache snake version features a capless design with unique ink stroke pattern covering the surface, symbolizing a snake in a upscale sleek and rigid metal case. Its housing came with matte finish and offers fingerprints free feature. And also provide the water and shock resistant ideal for your long term use. The snake version is small enough to carry everywhere when attaching in your keychain or an accessory for your necklace. Oppositely, it also big enough to store your must-have data beside you. The device is not as a normal Flash Drive when PNY manufactured limited quantity in the way of "snake".
Attache maybe iconizes your birth designation and brings your good luck in the coming year. The PNY M1 Attache is available in capacities of 8GB, 16GB and 32GB. The drive has a USB 2.0 interface which is backward compatible with older USB ports. PNY is proud to ensure 5-year warranty for the highest quality of this limited Attache.
Learn more about PNY's latest flash products here.
Latest News Posts
- Dell's new 70-inch touchscreen for schools unveiled, costs $5000
- Battlefield 1 will have DX12 support, current alpha runs very smooth
- How the PS4 Neo and Xbox Scorpio are frustrating and confusing gamers
- Nintendo explains why its so secretive about the NX console
- Final 'Star Trek: Beyond' trailer peaks at the right time
- MSI GeForce GTX 1070 Gaming X 8G - Silent Gaming Major OC Headroom
- New Gaming Build - Looking fro feedback
- Fractal Design CORE 500 Mini-ITX Small Form Factor Chassis Review
- H110M-ITX loses USB and PS1 when WIN 7 loads
- Why does my Monitor show static and lines occasionally when using 144hz?
- ADATA launches the Premier SP550 M.2 2280 SATA 6Gb/s SSD
- Mangstor's NX-Series storage arrays accelerate HPC throughput with new burst buffer capabilities
- Swiftech unveils new Komodo Waterblocks for NVIDIA GeForce GTX1080 and GTX1070 flagship video cards
- ADATA releases the HD700 and HV620S external hard drives
- BIOSTAR teams up with Apacer and Thermaltake to showcase high-end gaming machines