All the spotlights are now focusing on the surge of Ultrabook, Team Group, the leading brand names in the world in memory storage, is rolling out the new Team Ultra L2 SSD. Only 7mm in thickness, it is the most compact model in the market. It can be installed on the new generation of Ultrabook with ease, improving significantly the booting speed and read-write performance. The model provides substantial battery life and shock resistance. It is like a size of featherweight boxer packed with heavyweight champion performance. It is the ultimate upgrade choice for your Ultrabook.
Team Ultra L2 SSD is equipped with synchronized Flash cell management technique that improves the response of computer effectively while enhancing multitasking processing functions. Team Ultra L2 SSD is loaded with SATA III 6Gb/s interface and 4-channel transmission capability. The maximum sequential read/write speed goes up to 450MB/s and 350MB/s, respectively, measured by reliable speed testing programs (CrystalDiskMark and AS SSD Benchmark). 4k random read/write speed reaches as high as 9400IOPS, showing high-speed and fluent transmission capability. Full supports for Win7 Trim command, S.M.A.R.T and NCQ hard drive testing are provided. Low power consumption not only helps save power but also improves the efficiency of computer system. Team Ultra L2 SSD comes with 32GB, 64GB and 128GB, enough to satisfy demands of all levels.
As a leading provider of memory storage products to the consumer market, Team Group is committed to providing the best storage, multimedia and data sharing solutions. All Team memory module products come with a lifetime warranty, repair and replacement services. For more information, please visit the Team website at http://www.teamgroup.com.tw.
Team Team Ultra L2 SSD Specification：
Latest News Posts
- 'Star Wars: Rebels' Season 2 trailer reveals role for Darth Vader
- Full 'Jurassic World' trailer delivers the dino goods
- Cryptzone: Insider threats still pose biggest threat to companies
- Last Chance To Save 46% On The Camera-Equipped Micro Drone 2.0
- Humanoid robot deployed in Tokyo department store to help shoppers
- Installing Windows with a System Image from a different computer...driver issue?
- New CPU Cooler
- New Build with Haswell-E
- AM1B-ITX No Power
- ASRock Fatal1ty H97 Performance LGA 1150, please insert 4-pin molex on boot?
- ASUS Announces that All its Z97 and X99 Motherboards Support NVMe
- AquaComputer Announces New Water-blocks for NVIDIA GTX Titan X
- ViewSonic Introduces New Line of Ultra HD Monitors
- Rapoo Announces VPRO V800 Mechanical Gaming Keyboard
- ASUS Republic of Gamers Announces GR6 Gaming Desktop