All the spotlights are now focusing on the surge of Ultrabook, Team Group, the leading brand names in the world in memory storage, is rolling out the new Team Ultra L2 SSD. Only 7mm in thickness, it is the most compact model in the market. It can be installed on the new generation of Ultrabook with ease, improving significantly the booting speed and read-write performance. The model provides substantial battery life and shock resistance. It is like a size of featherweight boxer packed with heavyweight champion performance. It is the ultimate upgrade choice for your Ultrabook.
Team Ultra L2 SSD is equipped with synchronized Flash cell management technique that improves the response of computer effectively while enhancing multitasking processing functions. Team Ultra L2 SSD is loaded with SATA III 6Gb/s interface and 4-channel transmission capability. The maximum sequential read/write speed goes up to 450MB/s and 350MB/s, respectively, measured by reliable speed testing programs (CrystalDiskMark and AS SSD Benchmark). 4k random read/write speed reaches as high as 9400IOPS, showing high-speed and fluent transmission capability. Full supports for Win7 Trim command, S.M.A.R.T and NCQ hard drive testing are provided. Low power consumption not only helps save power but also improves the efficiency of computer system. Team Ultra L2 SSD comes with 32GB, 64GB and 128GB, enough to satisfy demands of all levels.
As a leading provider of memory storage products to the consumer market, Team Group is committed to providing the best storage, multimedia and data sharing solutions. All Team memory module products come with a lifetime warranty, repair and replacement services. For more information, please visit the Team website at http://www.teamgroup.com.tw.
Team Team Ultra L2 SSD Specification：
Latest News Posts
- Verizon reportedly buying Yahoo for $5 billion
- Apple's new iPhone 7 to be unveiled in early September
- Watch all of the best Comic-Con trailers right here
- NVIDIA's next-gen Volta architecture could arrive in May 2017
- SAPPHIRE's new Radeon RX 470 and RX 460 leaked photos surface
- SanDisk iXpand Memory Case and Battery for iPhone Review
- Gigabyte GA-X58A-UD5 + GTX 550 Ti
- Ghostbusters (2016) Cinema Movie Review
- Why do I have trouble starting my machine?
- G1.Sniper M3 Boot Loop
- AccelStor debuting NeoSapphire 3706-ES1 at Flash Memory Summit 2016
- Elitegroup ceremoniously launches ECS H110S-2P mini-STX motherboard and the all-new LIVA Pro Mini PC
- MSI announces custom GeForce GTX 1060 graphics cards
- Seagate unveils the industry's broadest 10TB portfolio
- G.SKILL announces a major software update for the RIPJAWS KM780 RGB mechanical gaming keyboard