Thermaltake, being the industry pioneer brand in PC chassis, power supply and thermal solution, introduces the Mini-ITX Chassis SD101, a case designed exclusively for Mini-ITX motherboards. Unlike any other recent PC chassis Thermaltake has introduced, the Mini Case is reaching new combinations of stylish design with maximum functionality which is ideally for space saving. From petite desktop option to home theatre enjoyment, the minimalistic proportions, yet sleek front panel creates an exquisite lifestyle.
Mini Case, Maximum Performance
Thermaltake SD101 embodies revolutionary materials of personal and entertainment computing emerged blazing performance with trendy appearance into one small size. The compact design has a dimension of 261 (D) x 119 (W) x 264 (H) mm helps users with space saving. The duo SuperSpeed USB 3.0 ports on the front panel are provided for fast file transfers with ease. Moreover, built-in 180 W PSU along with 80 PLUS Bronze certified power saves energy through its high energy efficiency of 82-88%. The air cooling system of SD101 is compact embedded in the chassis by utilizing an 80 mm turbo fan and meshed side panel to maximize the ventilation system for Mini-ITX motherboard.
Mini Case, Maximum Ideas
Versatility is offered for by an optimized space design that allows users to equip standards peripherals such as a 5.25" and 3.5" devices, even with the two PCI expansion slots at the back makes it greater expandability for double thick VGAs. It is suitable for environments such as home (Home Theatre), work station, business to governmental field. In addition, SD101 functionalize itself to a data centralized protection. It would instantly turn into a NAS (with software installed) which would be great for sharing data like videos, photos, music, and more.
"We are proud to eventually have a case to match enthusiast's desire, particularly with limited space. Mini-ITX Chassis is the perfect one for users considering between compact size and excellent performance, now we have it all in one." says Thermaltake Product Manager Michael Lin. "It is truly a mini essence contains maximizing powerful ideas."
For more details on the Thermaltake Mini-ITX Chassis SD101 information please visit:
SD101 Mini-ITX Chassis
Latest News Posts
- Google Pixel 2 revealed in a new leak
- Hands-on Meizu Pro 7 photo shows secondary display
- BioWare dev confirms new Dragon Age game in development
- Qualcomm unveils Snapdragon 450
- Xiaomi Redmi Pro 2 specs leak: Dual camera, 3GB of RAM
- BIOSTAR X370GTN Gaming Motherboard Review
- Intel Optane in RAID 0 - World's Fastest System Disk
- GIGABYTE Z270X-Designare Motherboard Review
- Intel SSD 5 545s 512GB SATA III SSD Review
- AMD launches the world's fastest graphics card for machine learning development and advanced visualization workloads, Radeon Vega Frontier Edition, available now
- Toshiba develops world's first QLC BiCS FLASH 3D memory with 4-Bit-Per-Cell technology
- Logitech Circle 2 will be compatible with Amazon Echo Show
- Synology introduces DiskStation DS1517 and DS1817
- Deep Silver and 4A Games are proud to announce Metro Exodus