Thermaltake, being the industry pioneer brand in PC chassis, power supply and thermal solution, introduces the Mini-ITX Chassis SD101, a case designed exclusively for Mini-ITX motherboards. Unlike any other recent PC chassis Thermaltake has introduced, the Mini Case is reaching new combinations of stylish design with maximum functionality which is ideally for space saving. From petite desktop option to home theatre enjoyment, the minimalistic proportions, yet sleek front panel creates an exquisite lifestyle.
Mini Case, Maximum Performance
Thermaltake SD101 embodies revolutionary materials of personal and entertainment computing emerged blazing performance with trendy appearance into one small size. The compact design has a dimension of 261 (D) x 119 (W) x 264 (H) mm helps users with space saving. The duo SuperSpeed USB 3.0 ports on the front panel are provided for fast file transfers with ease. Moreover, built-in 180 W PSU along with 80 PLUS Bronze certified power saves energy through its high energy efficiency of 82-88%. The air cooling system of SD101 is compact embedded in the chassis by utilizing an 80 mm turbo fan and meshed side panel to maximize the ventilation system for Mini-ITX motherboard.
Mini Case, Maximum Ideas
Versatility is offered for by an optimized space design that allows users to equip standards peripherals such as a 5.25" and 3.5" devices, even with the two PCI expansion slots at the back makes it greater expandability for double thick VGAs. It is suitable for environments such as home (Home Theatre), work station, business to governmental field. In addition, SD101 functionalize itself to a data centralized protection. It would instantly turn into a NAS (with software installed) which would be great for sharing data like videos, photos, music, and more.
"We are proud to eventually have a case to match enthusiast's desire, particularly with limited space. Mini-ITX Chassis is the perfect one for users considering between compact size and excellent performance, now we have it all in one." says Thermaltake Product Manager Michael Lin. "It is truly a mini essence contains maximizing powerful ideas."
For more details on the Thermaltake Mini-ITX Chassis SD101 information please visit:
SD101 Mini-ITX Chassis
Latest News Posts
- Apple's 3D Touch is coming to Android phones
- Report: Apple to launch 4K 21.5-inch iMac next week
- HP releasing Star Wars Special Edition notebook
- GeForce drivers, SLI profile prepare you for Battlefront beta
- Google wants to improve mobile web performance
- HighPoint RocketStor 6414AS Four-Bay Hardware RAID Tower Review
- I Was Wondering If Someone Could Help Me With Driver Issue For SATA3 z97
- PhotoFast i-FlashDrive MAX 32GB USB iOS Flash Drive Review
- SSI EEB support for Lian Li high end chassis
- Need help with a build
- Nokia announces planned leadership and organizational structure for combined Nokia and Alcatel-Lucent
- DOK SOLUTION UNVEILS CR09, 2 DEVICE CHARGER/CRADLE/CLOCK/SPEAKER/RADIO WITH 'SCD TECHNOLOGY' (SMART CURRENT DETECTION), NO MORE OVERCHARGING!
- FIRST CELLULAR ANDROID WEAR SMARTWATCH PREVIEWED AT LG EVENT
- LG UNVEILS V10, A SMARTPHONE DESIGNED WITH CREATIVITY IN MIND
- Marvell Teams Up with Google to Enable Chromecast 2.0 and Chromecast Audio