EK Water Blocks, Ljubljana based premium water cooling gear provider, is proud to present the EK-RAM Dominator Module, a heatsink adapter which allows virtually any (DDR-)SDRAM memory module (of any generation) to be water cooled in conjunction with EK-RAM Dominator series water blocks.
Each heatsink consists of two separate plates while the DIMM memory module is sandwitched in between. Heat transfer between the memory module and aluminium heatsink adapter is ensured by the use of enclosed thermal pad. Between the EK-RAM Dominator Module Adapter and EK-RAM Dominator series water block we recommend the use of electrically non-conductive thermal grease, i.e. Gelid GC-Extreme.
This product is ready to be used only with double-sided (single or dual ranked as per JEDEC) DIMM memory modules. In case single-sided DIMM module is used one needs to use 1.5 mm thick thermal pad where no memory chips are used (not enclosed). Factory installed heatsink must be removed from each memory module prior to installation (if present).
This set contains two (2) EK-RAM Dominator Module Adapter heatsinks. Each of these items are made of CNC machined high quality aluminium and feature black anodized finish.
- EK-RAM Dominator Module Adapter (2 pcs)
- thermal pads
- mounting screws
- allen key 2 mm
Latest News Posts
- Oculus Rift-ready gaming PC pre-orders will open on February 16
- Windows 10 changelog site launched
- Tales of Symphonia mod fixes stuttering, resolution issues
- ViewSonic's 4K FreeSync capable gaming monitor now available
- FCC filing confirms 3600mAh battery for Galaxy S7 Edge
- Cougar 450M Ambidextrous Optical Gaming Mouse Review
- ASRock Fatal1ty Gaming Z170 Gaming K4 - Only Posts with one memory stick
- TP-LINK Archer C2600 MU-MIMO Wireless Dual-Band Router Review
- [SSD compatibility question] GA-X58A-UD3R with Samsung EVO Pro SSD
- The Hateful Eight (2015) Cinema Movie Review
- ESL Hearthstone Legendary Series returns to Intel Extreme Masters Katowice 2016
- HIDEO KOJIMA AND GUILLERMO DEL TORO CONFIRMED AS D.I.C.E. SUMMIT KEYNOTE SPEAKERS
- Toshiba Introduces the Next Generation OCZ Trion 150 Series Solid-State Drive Series
- Thermaltake Kicks Off 2016 MFC (Modding Fighting Championship)
- AMD Offers New Thermal Solutions and New Processors for Reliable, Near-Silent Performance