EK Water Blocks, Ljubljana based premium water cooling gear provider, is proud to present the EK-RAM Dominator Module, a heatsink adapter which allows virtually any (DDR-)SDRAM memory module (of any generation) to be water cooled in conjunction with EK-RAM Dominator series water blocks.
Each heatsink consists of two separate plates while the DIMM memory module is sandwitched in between. Heat transfer between the memory module and aluminium heatsink adapter is ensured by the use of enclosed thermal pad. Between the EK-RAM Dominator Module Adapter and EK-RAM Dominator series water block we recommend the use of electrically non-conductive thermal grease, i.e. Gelid GC-Extreme.
This product is ready to be used only with double-sided (single or dual ranked as per JEDEC) DIMM memory modules. In case single-sided DIMM module is used one needs to use 1.5 mm thick thermal pad where no memory chips are used (not enclosed). Factory installed heatsink must be removed from each memory module prior to installation (if present).
This set contains two (2) EK-RAM Dominator Module Adapter heatsinks. Each of these items are made of CNC machined high quality aluminium and feature black anodized finish.
- EK-RAM Dominator Module Adapter (2 pcs)
- thermal pads
- mounting screws
- allen key 2 mm
Latest News Posts
- Honor 8 successor comes with 6GB of RAM and 128GB ROM
- Nokia hints at Snapdragon 835 powered smartphone
- Resident Evil 7's Windows 10 PC port is a big mess
- Project Scorpio in playable state, games 'play great'
- 400 million PS4 games, 54.4 million PS4 consoles sold
- How do i brake the boot loop? (no post)
- Z170X Gamming 5 - Sata Expansion alternatives
- Gigabyte (Business) Partner Questions
- Upgrading to Z270
- headphones not registering on ASUS k501uq
- AVerMedia's AVerCaster HEVC RS9280 brings 3G-SDI to professional 4K HEVC video
- Call of Duty World League (CWL) presented by PlayStation 4 invades Texas with CWL Open Event
- PAX South attendees can play Nintendo Switch before it launches
- Acer unveils versatile and robust TravelMate Spin B1 convertible notebook at BETT 2017