EK Water Blocks, Ljubljana based premium water cooling gear provider, is proud to present the EK-RAM Dominator Module, a heatsink adapter which allows virtually any (DDR-)SDRAM memory module (of any generation) to be water cooled in conjunction with EK-RAM Dominator series water blocks.
Each heatsink consists of two separate plates while the DIMM memory module is sandwitched in between. Heat transfer between the memory module and aluminium heatsink adapter is ensured by the use of enclosed thermal pad. Between the EK-RAM Dominator Module Adapter and EK-RAM Dominator series water block we recommend the use of electrically non-conductive thermal grease, i.e. Gelid GC-Extreme.
This product is ready to be used only with double-sided (single or dual ranked as per JEDEC) DIMM memory modules. In case single-sided DIMM module is used one needs to use 1.5 mm thick thermal pad where no memory chips are used (not enclosed). Factory installed heatsink must be removed from each memory module prior to installation (if present).
This set contains two (2) EK-RAM Dominator Module Adapter heatsinks. Each of these items are made of CNC machined high quality aluminium and feature black anodized finish.
- EK-RAM Dominator Module Adapter (2 pcs)
- thermal pads
- mounting screws
- allen key 2 mm
Latest News Posts
- The Mad Max game looks absolutely stunning in 8K
- OSVR updates its hardware, delivers 1080p 120Hz display and more
- WhatsApp is now home to 900 million users
- Toyota pledges $50 million into autonomous car research centers at MIT
- PowerColor's new dual-GPU has 16GB of VRAM, requires 1000W of power
- Reset BIOS on ASRock Beebox N3150 w/o mouse/keyb.
- Gigabyte GA-170-DH3
- TP-LINK Archer C3200 Tri-Band AC3200 Wireless Router Review
- Does my motherbord support this RAM ?
- Windows 10 Pro 64bit on GA990FXA-UD3 R5 advice for USB3 problem
- SEAGATE DELIVERS INDUSTRY'S BROADEST PORTFOLIO OF 8TB HARD DRIVES
- CYBERTRONPC ANNOUNCES SMALL FORM FACTOR SYSTEM WITH AMD R9 NANO GRAPHICS CARD
- SilverStone Storage Devices - Mobile Series - MS08
- ASRock Z170 OC Formula Sets More Records at IDF 2015 San Francisco!
- ATTO Technology to Display Network and Storage Connectivity Portfolio at VMworld 2015