Lenovo today announced the IdeaCentre Q190, the world's smallest full-function desktop PC - measuring just 22 mm (0.86 inches) wide - and the latest additions to the C-Series all-in-one (AIO) family. With convenient space-saving designs that fit into any home, the IdeaCentre Q190 and C-Series AIOs offer affordable but powerful performance and multimedia features designed for immersive entertainment.
"Lenovo is committed to making PC innovation accessible to all, and the IdeaCentre Q190 and latest C-Series AIOs deliver just that." said Ouyang Jun, Executive Director and General Manager, IdeaCentre Business Unit. "Whether it's the subtle, space-saving design of the Q190 that transforms your living room TV or monitor into a home theater, or the sleek look, powerful performance and family friendly features of the C-Series AIOs, Lenovo's latest desktop PCs are designed to meet the entertainment needs of any household."
World's Smallest Full-Function Desktop PC: IdeaCentre Q190
The IdeaCentre Q190, the world's smallest full-function desktop PC at just 22 mm (0.86 inches) wide, packs multimedia features that can turn any display in your home into an entertainment hub for videos, games, web browsing and more. With Full HD graphics, up to 7.1 surround sound and an optional Blu-ray Disc drive supporting 3D Blu-ray playback, the Q190 doubles as a mobile home theater system. For perfect picture at any angle viewing, the Lenovo L-Series monitors, such as the LI2723s, the world's first edgeless and thinnest 27-inch IPS monitor, serves as a great complement to the IdeaCentre Q190. This desktop PC also comes with an optional compact wireless multimedia remote with built-in mini backlit keyboard and mouse, so users can control the Q190 from the comfort of their couch.
The IdeaCentre Q190 may be compact, but it is as powerful as a full-sized PC, with up to 3nd generation Intel Core i3 processors, Windows 8 Pro and up to 80 percent faster processing performance than IdeaCentre Q1805. Users will enjoy steady Web browsing and HD video streaming, speedy music and video downloads and stutter free multitasking, allowing users to play music, download files and surf the web simultaneously with ease.
Affordable Space-Saving Home Computer: New C-Series AIOs
Lenovo's new C-Series AIOs reshape the affordable home computer into a smart, space-saving all-in-one PC, combining great multimedia features and performance that make these ideal PCs for family use and home entertainment. All C-Series AIOs are equipped with the following:
- Up to 1 TB HDD (Up to 2 TB HDD for C540); allowing users to hold up to 250 HD movies, 320,000 photos or 200,000 songs
- Up to 8 GB memory for smooth multi-tasking
- Lenovo Education Portal with nine child education games
- 720p HD webcam with YouCam picture enhancements including fun, cartoon effects
- Dolby Advanced Audio V2 for a crisp, clear cinematic surround sound experience
- Windows 8 (For C340/C440/C540/C345/C445)
Stylish Yet Affordable: C240/C245
The 18.5-inch Lenovo C240/C245 AIOs offer style and power at a very affordable price, starting at just $349. Equipped with an Intel Celeron processor in the C240 and an AMD E2 dual core processor in the C245, these C Series AIOs offer smart multimedia features such as HD graphics and essential processing capabilities for great performance while using any application. With its space-saving design and pre-loaded children's educational apps and games, the C240/C245 is a smart choice for users looking for an affordable performance AIO for kids' rooms or extra small spaces.
Built for Mainstream Family Use & Home Entertainment: C340/C440/C540/C345/C445
The Lenovo C340/C440/C540/C345/C445 are optimized for entertainment consumption with an adjustable screen display, Lenovo Dynamic Brightness System, which automatically adjusts screen brightness based on users' current surroundings and Lenovo Eye Distance System, which alerts users if they are too close to the screen. These AIOs fit into any home environment with a thin "journal" design, modeled after the pages of a journal or book, for a clean, simplistic look, and a unique aluminum stand that utilizes minimal desk space and allows users to slot the keyboard under the screen.
The Lenovo C340/C440/C540 AIOs also provide an ideal marriage of performance and affordability. The stunning HD LED displays of the 20-inch C340/C345, 21.5-inch C440/C445 and 23-inch C540 are made for watching HD videos and movies. Users can choose the screen size that best fits their needs - whether that's surfing the web in the kitchen, creating a presentation in the home office or streaming video in the living room.
With up to 3rd generation Intel Core i3 processors, the C340/C440/C540 packs powerful performance and supports up to NVIDIA GeForce 615 2 GB graphics, ideal for PC gaming fun. Equipped with up to AMD E2 dual core processor with AMD Radeon HD Graphics, the C345/C445 also offers mainstream performance for basic PC gaming and comes in an additional stylish color option - metallic red.
Pricing and Availability
- The IdeaCentre Q190 desktop will be available in January with models starting at approximately $349.
- The Lenovo C240 will be available in November with models starting at approximately $349.
- The Lenovo C245 will be available in November with models starting at approximately $349.
- The Lenovo C340 will be available in January with models starting at approximately $499.
- The Lenovo C440 will be available in January with models starting at approximately $519.
- The Lenovo C345 will be available in January with models starting at approximately $479.
- The Lenovo C445 will be available in January with models starting at approximately $499.
- The Lenovo C540 will be available in January with models starting at approximately $549.
Latest News Posts
- LG uses Advanced In-Cell Touch technology for next-gen laptop screens
- GIGABYTE Z170 motherboards teased, with a super-hot new look
- Samsung pushes the SSD game with 2TB 850 Evo and 850 Pro additions
- Microsoft will put the finishing touches on Windows 10 this week
- Japan accepts recently issued giant robot challenge from US company
- ICY DOCK Black Vortex MB174U3S-4SB USB 3.0 Storage Enclosure Review
- C2750D4I: EFI firmware bug?
- ASRock X99 OC Formula/3.1 (Intel X99) Motherboard Review
- Custom Bios (ASRock X99 Extreme6 3.1 ?
- Samsung 850 EVO and 850 PRO 2TB SSDs Review
- GELID Announces Polar 1U Low-profile CPU Cooler for Intel LGA115x
- Transcend Announces StoreJet 35T3 8TB USB 3.0 External HDD
- Samsung Electronics Leads Consumers into the New Era of Multi-Terabyte SSDs with Launch of 2-TB 850 PRO and 850 EVO
- AMD and Dell Support Bioinformatics Studies at University of Warsaw in Poland
- IBM, NVIDIA and Mellanox Launch Design Center for Big Data and HPC