Along with providing the most high-quality, custom desktops, workstations, and various form-factors AVADirect has also made a positive impact through offering extensive workstation configurations. As of recent, we began to offer a custom solution that is unique and powerful in one package; our ASUS, RS926-E7/RS8 Black 2U Rack Server Platform based on the XEON E5 processors and C602 chipset. What makes the server exceptional is not only its ability to house up to 1TB of RAM, or four Gigabit LAN ports, but up to four eight-core XEON E5 processors, providing a total of 64 threads to use at your advantage.
Most individuals familiar with server technology can agree that 2U form factors can be limiting, whether it's storage, graphics output, or graphics performance. One of the most significant features our 2U Quad Xeon E5 Server offers is Quadro card implementation. By using an ASUS-designed riser card, the 2U Quad XEON E5 server can house one of any Quadro or high-end graphics cards to make this solution plausible for rendering or multiple displays. This is exciting, considering the Quadro K5000 card is right around the corner. Such a configuration could also be considered for simulation in either a enterprise or corporate environment that requires raw power in the form of a server platform. AVADirect has always, and will continue to be, a lead provider of one-of-kind custom solutions. We will continue to update our offerings as the latest and most innovate products are released at our disposal.
To configure your own 2U Quad Xeon E5 Server click 2U Quad Xeon E5 Server at AVADirect.com
To view all Xeon E5 servers we offer click Xeon E5 Server at AVADirect.com
Latest News Posts
- If you own an HTC Vive, you have to play Pool Nation VR
- Nintendo NX might use both cartridges and discs
- This emotional AMD commercial invites you to join the Radeon Rebellion
- Oculus walks back restrictive DRM, pledges to not use hardware checks
- No Man's Sky is 'even bigger than you can imagine,' says dev
- Skylake Overclocking i7 6700k help please
- X170 EXTREME ECC Build
- GA-Z77-UD5H and W10 Sata Port Recognition?
- re image
- Logitech G502 Proteus Spectrum RGB Tunable Gaming Mouse Review
- ADATA launches the Premier SP550 M.2 2280 SATA 6Gb/s SSD
- Mangstor's NX-Series storage arrays accelerate HPC throughput with new burst buffer capabilities
- Swiftech unveils new Komodo Waterblocks for NVIDIA GeForce GTX1080 and GTX1070 flagship video cards
- ADATA releases the HD700 and HV620S external hard drives
- BIOSTAR teams up with Apacer and Thermaltake to showcase high-end gaming machines