Along with providing the most high-quality, custom desktops, workstations, and various form-factors AVADirect has also made a positive impact through offering extensive workstation configurations. As of recent, we began to offer a custom solution that is unique and powerful in one package; our ASUS, RS926-E7/RS8 Black 2U Rack Server Platform based on the XEON E5 processors and C602 chipset. What makes the server exceptional is not only its ability to house up to 1TB of RAM, or four Gigabit LAN ports, but up to four eight-core XEON E5 processors, providing a total of 64 threads to use at your advantage.
Most individuals familiar with server technology can agree that 2U form factors can be limiting, whether it's storage, graphics output, or graphics performance. One of the most significant features our 2U Quad Xeon E5 Server offers is Quadro card implementation. By using an ASUS-designed riser card, the 2U Quad XEON E5 server can house one of any Quadro or high-end graphics cards to make this solution plausible for rendering or multiple displays. This is exciting, considering the Quadro K5000 card is right around the corner. Such a configuration could also be considered for simulation in either a enterprise or corporate environment that requires raw power in the form of a server platform. AVADirect has always, and will continue to be, a lead provider of one-of-kind custom solutions. We will continue to update our offerings as the latest and most innovate products are released at our disposal.
To configure your own 2U Quad Xeon E5 Server click 2U Quad Xeon E5 Server at AVADirect.com
To view all Xeon E5 servers we offer click Xeon E5 Server at AVADirect.com
Latest News Posts
- Win 'Gold' in our Blu-ray giveway!
- LG V30 could have sliding dual displays
- Qualcomm and LG working on Snapdragon 845 for the LG G7
- Samsung's first dual camera phone leaks in a video
- Refurbished Samsung Galaxy Note7 pictured in the wild
- Lian Li PC-Q25B - distance between stand and edge of case
- LaCie Bolt3 2TB Thunderbolt 3 Review
- Asrock X99 Extreme11 reports only 48GB instead of 64 GB
- H270m Pro4 Can't boot with my SSD, stuck on splash
- Gigabyte z170 UD5: Question about Voltage Spikes/Offset
- HyperX expand DDR4 memory with higher density kits up to 4,000MHz
- Qualcomm fuels IoT growth by currently delivering more than 1 million chips a day into a wide range of connected applications
- Team Group announces theme for COMPUTEX 2017 showcase: go beyond the limit and reach for the top
- SAPPHIRE announces PULSE Radeon RX 560 graphics card
- ELITEGROUP computer to stand out at Computex for its smart campus deployment, robotic technology, education laptops, tablets, mini PC, and motherboards