Along with providing the most high-quality, custom desktops, workstations, and various form-factors AVADirect has also made a positive impact through offering extensive workstation configurations. As of recent, we began to offer a custom solution that is unique and powerful in one package; our ASUS, RS926-E7/RS8 Black 2U Rack Server Platform based on the XEON E5 processors and C602 chipset. What makes the server exceptional is not only its ability to house up to 1TB of RAM, or four Gigabit LAN ports, but up to four eight-core XEON E5 processors, providing a total of 64 threads to use at your advantage.
Most individuals familiar with server technology can agree that 2U form factors can be limiting, whether it's storage, graphics output, or graphics performance. One of the most significant features our 2U Quad Xeon E5 Server offers is Quadro card implementation. By using an ASUS-designed riser card, the 2U Quad XEON E5 server can house one of any Quadro or high-end graphics cards to make this solution plausible for rendering or multiple displays. This is exciting, considering the Quadro K5000 card is right around the corner. Such a configuration could also be considered for simulation in either a enterprise or corporate environment that requires raw power in the form of a server platform. AVADirect has always, and will continue to be, a lead provider of one-of-kind custom solutions. We will continue to update our offerings as the latest and most innovate products are released at our disposal.
To configure your own 2U Quad Xeon E5 Server click 2U Quad Xeon E5 Server at AVADirect.com
To view all Xeon E5 servers we offer click Xeon E5 Server at AVADirect.com
Latest News Posts
- Digital made up 80% of Ubisoft's first quarter sales
- Console gamers to spend more on DLC than games in 2017
- GTA Online earned $1.09 billion, says analyst firm
- Microsoft earned $90 billion last fiscal year
- Xiaomi's upcoming phone to rock dual camera and MIUI 9
- How to upgrade the BIOS to GA-UD23-B3?
- Baby Driver Movie Review
- Asus laptop BIOS does not recognize UBCD-post page is grayed out - can't post
- Bloody AL90 Blazing Laser Gaming Mouse Review
- Cryptocurrency mining deflates, used GPUs hit eBay
- Atari announces Blade Runner 2049 partnership with NECA and Audiowear, launching wearable technology that blurs the line between fashion and future
- BIOSTAR introduces the world's first 8-slot PCI-e mining motherboard with the TB250-BTC+
- HyperX unveils HyperX Alloy Elite and TKL HyperX Alloy FPS Pro mechanical gaming keyboards
- Toshiba Memory Corporation develops world's first 3D flash memory with TSV technology
- ADATA releases XPG GAMMIX line with S10 PCIe Gen3x4 NVMe 1.2 SSD and D10 DDR4