Synology Inc. today launched RS3413xs+, the first XS+ series NAS server that boasts superior performance of 400,000+ read IOPS and high availability to provide a rigorous foundation for the mission-critical tasks of large-scale businesses.
Equipped with Xeon Quad Core 3.3 GHz CPU and dual 10GbE bandwidth capability, the RS3413xs+ is capable of delivering 2,000+ MB/s read throughput under RAID 5 configuration with link aggregation. The combination of SSD cache technology and SATA drives boosts throughput efficiently while minimizing cost per gigabyte. Besides, encryption acceleration with AES New Instructions ensures its performance stays uncompromised.
While delivering superior throughput, the RS3413xs+ attains high availability with wide-ranging redundancy features. Forthcoming Synology High Availability ensures seamless transition between cluster servers in the event of system failure. Redundant power supplies and system fans, plus multiple network ports with failover support, assure continual service uptime. Passive cooling technology on the CPU also eliminates a single point of failure. In addition, 8 GB ECC RAM expandable to 32 GB detects and corrects errors during data transmission to ensure accuracy and exceptional performance.
Purpose built for managing big data, the RS3413xs+ can accept two RX1211/RX1211RP expansion units to seamlessly scale up to 136 TB. The RS3413xs+ makes for an excellent addition to virtualized environments by supporting Microsoft Windows Server 2012 with Hyper-V, VMware vSphere 5 VAAI integration, as well as Citrix XenServer.
"RS3413xs+ provides the performance, reliability, scalability, comprehensive virtualization support and enterprise features that large-scale businesses demand, at an affordable cost, making itself a cut above the rest," Wayne An, product manager of Synology Inc.
RS3413xs+ runs DiskStation Manager (DSM) 4.1, the operating system of every Synology DiskStation and RackStation. DSM 4.1 provides rich features to boost productivity and simplify tasks, all on a sleek interface optimized for multitasking. Synology has received numerous media accolades. RS3412(RP)xs received "Recommended" award from Noticias3D.com and won "NVR Excellent" award at Secutech Exhibition.
For more product information, please visit this page.
Synology RackStation RS3413xs+ and RX1211/RX1211RP are now shipping globally.
Latest News Posts
- Qualcomm and LG working on Snapdragon 845 for the LG G7
- Samsung's first dual camera phone leaks in a video
- Refurbished Samsung Galaxy Note7 pictured in the wild
- ASRock X299E-ITX/ac: up to 12C/24T CPU power in ITX form
- Gionee announces three new smartphones
- Lian Li PC-Q25B - distance between stand and edge of case
- LaCie Bolt3 2TB Thunderbolt 3 Review
- Asrock X99 Extreme11 reports only 48GB instead of 64 GB
- H270m Pro4 Can't boot with my SSD, stuck on splash
- Gigabyte z170 UD5: Question about Voltage Spikes/Offset
- Qualcomm fuels IoT growth by currently delivering more than 1 million chips a day into a wide range of connected applications
- Team Group announces theme for COMPUTEX 2017 showcase: go beyond the limit and reach for the top
- SAPPHIRE announces PULSE Radeon RX 560 graphics card
- ELITEGROUP computer to stand out at Computex for its smart campus deployment, robotic technology, education laptops, tablets, mini PC, and motherboards
- ADATA Shares a Symphony of Technology at Computex 2017