PNY Technologies, a global storage, upgrade and graphics solutions manufacturer, recently unveiled the GeForce GTX 650 Ti. Replacing the GTX 550 Ti, this new GPU makes NVIDIA's Kepler architecture available for a price lower than £150. The card allows enthusiasts to immerse themselves in their favourite games with an incredible level of detail, harnessing recently introduced NVIDIA technologies such as Adaptive Vertical Sync, PureVideo HD or NVIDIA 3D Surround. To allow gamers to experience its performance potential, it comes bundled with Ubisoft's Assassin Creed III!
Pauline Monin, Product Manager PC Components at PNY EMEA, said: "An exciting adventure game and an exciting graphics card, this is the perfect combination for the long autumn evenings that await! It's time to take advantage of our limited edition GeForce GTX 650 Ti and Assassin's Creed III bundle. Prepare not to leave your PC for some time!"
The GeForce GTX 650 Ti: a leap forward in performance!
Positioned in the middle of the NVIDIA range, the GeForce GTX 650 Ti was designed to allow users to make the most of the latest video games at a low price point. Thanks to its GK106 GPU it offers vastly improved performance compared to the GTX 550 Ti card (30% to 75% better depending on the game).
With a compact design, 768 CUDA processors and 1 GB of 128-bit GDDR5 memory, gamers looking for power at reasonable cost will be more than satisfied. The card also supports Microsoft DirectX 11 technology, NVIDIA Adaptive Vertical Sync, 3D Vision Surround or PureVideo HD.
Connectivity is also at the forefront of its feature-set, with a PCI Express 3.0 connection, two DVI ports and a Mini-HDMI on-board. Its power consumption is measured with a TDP of 100 Watts.
Pricing and Availability
With a three-year guarantee, the GTX 650 Ti is available in two versions: alone, or packaged in a bundle with Assassin's Creed III, from all good e-tailers, from £125.
Latest News Posts
- Swedish CS:GO pro Fifflaren is keeping busy - joins American team
- ESL announce $100,000 EVOLVE Xbox One competition
- UberX gets unbanned from Portland, now with a new $1 Safe Rides Fee
- Call of Duty: Black Ops III should be due on November 6, 2015
- The latest screenshots of The Witcher 3 tease impressive visuals
- XMP Memory
- Syllable G700 Noise Reduction Hi-Fi Bluetooth Headphones Review
- G1.Sniper M3 - No "Windows Boot Manager".
- X99 UD5 motherboard SLI disabled everytime after updating bios to F9
- OAXIS Bento Close-Contact Induction Wireless Speaker Review
- Seven World Top Casemodders Go Head to Head at the "2015 Thermaltake CaseMOD Invitational"
- GIGABYTE Hosts X99 CHAMPION CHALLENGE on HWBOT.org. Tweak your GIGABYTE X99 Systems for Big Cash Prizes
- Acer Reveals New Back-To-School Product Range at the Inaugural "next@acer" Event in New York
- Acer Launches World's First Curved Monitor with NVIDIA G-SYNC Technology
- Endless possibilities...Introducing the Fractal Define S!