PNY Technologies, a global storage, upgrade and graphics solutions manufacturer, recently unveiled the GeForce GTX 650 Ti. Replacing the GTX 550 Ti, this new GPU makes NVIDIA's Kepler architecture available for a price lower than £150. The card allows enthusiasts to immerse themselves in their favourite games with an incredible level of detail, harnessing recently introduced NVIDIA technologies such as Adaptive Vertical Sync, PureVideo HD or NVIDIA 3D Surround. To allow gamers to experience its performance potential, it comes bundled with Ubisoft's Assassin Creed III!
Pauline Monin, Product Manager PC Components at PNY EMEA, said: "An exciting adventure game and an exciting graphics card, this is the perfect combination for the long autumn evenings that await! It's time to take advantage of our limited edition GeForce GTX 650 Ti and Assassin's Creed III bundle. Prepare not to leave your PC for some time!"
The GeForce GTX 650 Ti: a leap forward in performance!
Positioned in the middle of the NVIDIA range, the GeForce GTX 650 Ti was designed to allow users to make the most of the latest video games at a low price point. Thanks to its GK106 GPU it offers vastly improved performance compared to the GTX 550 Ti card (30% to 75% better depending on the game).
With a compact design, 768 CUDA processors and 1 GB of 128-bit GDDR5 memory, gamers looking for power at reasonable cost will be more than satisfied. The card also supports Microsoft DirectX 11 technology, NVIDIA Adaptive Vertical Sync, 3D Vision Surround or PureVideo HD.
Connectivity is also at the forefront of its feature-set, with a PCI Express 3.0 connection, two DVI ports and a Mini-HDMI on-board. Its power consumption is measured with a TDP of 100 Watts.
Pricing and Availability
With a three-year guarantee, the GTX 650 Ti is available in two versions: alone, or packaged in a bundle with Assassin's Creed III, from all good e-tailers, from £125.
Latest News Posts
- Samsung announces huge 128GB DDR4 DIMMs for enterprise, data centers
- The9 pays $500 million for five-year Chinese exclusive on Cross Fire 2
- The first screenshots from the System Shock remake arrive
- AMD's new Zen APUs to deliver Xbox One/PS4 level performance in 2017
- The first gameplay footage from Far Cry Primal has arrived
- North Bridge Frequency Locked at 4300 on Fatal1ty X99M Killer/3.1 Board
- New SSD Connections and GA-Z87X-UD5H?
- ID-Cooling Frostflow 120L CPU Liquid Cooler Review
- SanDisk Extreme 500 240GB USB 3.0 Portable SSD Review
- ID-Cooling IS-VC45 SFF CPU Cooler Review
- CYBERTRONPC OFFERS TESSERACT 15 SK NOTEBOOK, NOW WITH 6th GEN INTEL PROCESSOR AND WINDOWS 10
- HERE and the Netherlands evaluating 4G/LTE-based C-ITS road messaging system
- Sony PLAYSTATION 4 (PS4) SALES SURPASS 30.2 MILLION UNITS WORLDWIDE
- Samsung Starts Mass Producing Industry's First 128-GIGABYTE DDR4 Modules for Enterprise Servers
- LG RAY DELIVERS LARGE HD DISPLAY AND BEST-IN-CLASS CAMERAS FOR 3G MARKETS