PNY Technologies, a global storage, upgrade and graphics solutions manufacturer, recently unveiled the GeForce GTX 650 Ti. Replacing the GTX 550 Ti, this new GPU makes NVIDIA's Kepler architecture available for a price lower than £150. The card allows enthusiasts to immerse themselves in their favourite games with an incredible level of detail, harnessing recently introduced NVIDIA technologies such as Adaptive Vertical Sync, PureVideo HD or NVIDIA 3D Surround. To allow gamers to experience its performance potential, it comes bundled with Ubisoft's Assassin Creed III!
Pauline Monin, Product Manager PC Components at PNY EMEA, said: "An exciting adventure game and an exciting graphics card, this is the perfect combination for the long autumn evenings that await! It's time to take advantage of our limited edition GeForce GTX 650 Ti and Assassin's Creed III bundle. Prepare not to leave your PC for some time!"
The GeForce GTX 650 Ti: a leap forward in performance!
Positioned in the middle of the NVIDIA range, the GeForce GTX 650 Ti was designed to allow users to make the most of the latest video games at a low price point. Thanks to its GK106 GPU it offers vastly improved performance compared to the GTX 550 Ti card (30% to 75% better depending on the game).
With a compact design, 768 CUDA processors and 1 GB of 128-bit GDDR5 memory, gamers looking for power at reasonable cost will be more than satisfied. The card also supports Microsoft DirectX 11 technology, NVIDIA Adaptive Vertical Sync, 3D Vision Surround or PureVideo HD.
Connectivity is also at the forefront of its feature-set, with a PCI Express 3.0 connection, two DVI ports and a Mini-HDMI on-board. Its power consumption is measured with a TDP of 100 Watts.
Pricing and Availability
With a three-year guarantee, the GTX 650 Ti is available in two versions: alone, or packaged in a bundle with Assassin's Creed III, from all good e-tailers, from £125.
Latest News Posts
- Xbox One 500GB price cut to $249 ahead of Xbox One S launch
- Verizon reportedly buying Yahoo for $5 billion
- Apple's new iPhone 7 to be unveiled in early September
- Watch all of the best Comic-Con trailers right here
- NVIDIA's next-gen Volta architecture could arrive in May 2017
- GA-EX58-UD5 New Bios Ver. F14
- SanDisk iXpand Memory Case and Battery for iPhone Review
- Gigabyte GA-X58A-UD5 + GTX 550 Ti
- Ghostbusters (2016) Cinema Movie Review
- Why do I have trouble starting my machine?
- AccelStor debuting NeoSapphire 3706-ES1 at Flash Memory Summit 2016
- Elitegroup ceremoniously launches ECS H110S-2P mini-STX motherboard and the all-new LIVA Pro Mini PC
- MSI announces custom GeForce GTX 1060 graphics cards
- Seagate unveils the industry's broadest 10TB portfolio
- G.SKILL announces a major software update for the RIPJAWS KM780 RGB mechanical gaming keyboard