Corsair®, a worldwide designer and supplier of high-performance components to the PC gaming hardware market, today announced the Carbide Series 200R mid-tower chassis. Priced at only $59 and offering features designed to make PC building incredibly easy and quick, the 200R is ideal for PC builders looking for great value for money.
The Carbide Series 200R is Corsair's lowest-cost chassis, yet it still includes many of the features that make Corsair chassis popular with enthusiasts and gamers, such as built-in SSD compatibility, front panel USB 3.0 ports, intelligent cable-routing, tool free installation, and a matt-black interior. It is exceptionally easy to use, and a screwdriver is only required to install the motherboard.
"The Carbide 200R is a great value case that breaks the mold by offering intelligent features, great cooling expandability, elegant looks, and is extremely easy to build," said Thi La, Senior VP & GM of Memory and Enthusiast Component Products at Corsair. "Too often PC builders on a budget are limited to low quality, poor-performing cases with 'extreme' looks. Now they have a clear, refined choice."
The Carbide 200R eschews the cliched look of many low-cost 'gamer-orientated' chassis and instead offers a clean and elegant aesthetic design that will appeal to gamers, hobbyist PC builders, and professional system integrators alike. And with up to eight fan mounting locations (two fans included), tool-free support for four 3.5" drives and four 2.5" SSDs, and support for long graphics cards, it can even support high-end PC hardware.
Pricing and Availability
The Corsair Carbide Series 200R is available immediately from Corsair's worldwide network of resellers and distributors, at an aggressive price of $59 in the United States.
For more information on Corsair Carbide Series 200R, please visit:
Latest News Posts
- 4-player coop mode coming to Watch Dogs 2 in June
- The first images from the new Tomb Raider movie are here
- First 'IT' trailer brings Pennywise back to terrify
- ASUS announces GTX 1080 11Gbps, GTX 1060 9Gbps models
- MSI and ASUS tease new GTX 1080s with 11Gbps GDDR5X RAM
- ROCCAT SUORA FX Mechanical Gaming Keyboard Review
- AORUS GeForce GTX 1080 Xtreme Edition 8G Review
- Cannot get rid of Asus Secure Delete
- NZXT Kraken X52 Liquid CPU Cooler Review
- Window side panel for PC-V1020
- MSI announces frosty limited edition Trident 3 Arctic gaming PC
- ADATA adds the i-Memory AI920 jet black flash drive
- FinalWire releases AIDA64 Extreme 5.90 benchmark software
- ASUS announces support for Intel Optane memory
- Thermaltake releases new View 28 RGB Gull-Wing window ATX mid-tower chassis series with Tt LCS Certified and unique 256-color RGB matrix design