Cooler Master, an industry leading case, thermal solution, gaming gear, and mobile accessory manufacturer, is proud to announce the latest gaming Keyboard in its CM Storm line. The QuickFire TK is a compact, steel-reinforced, fully backlit mechanical gaming Keyboard. While as compact and lightweight as the QuickFire Rapid, it features a complete NumPad block. So you have more deskspace for your mouse and can switch between Game mode and Numpad mode - no compromise!
On top of that, the QuickFire TK comes with NKRO over USB and the usual CM Storm Key combos let you adjust the Backlight, access Multimedia commands and lock the Windows keys, giving the QuickFire TK some serious punch for its size.
The QuickFire TK comes with the same durable, laser etched, matt, grip coated keycaps as the QuickFire Pro and Trigger, and as always we let our customers choose which Cherry MX switch they prefer. It features the same removable USB cable, cable routing groves on the back, large anti-slip pads and stand-offs with rubber feet.
What's new is that the steel plate now comes coated in the same color as the Cherry MX switch, and the blue switch version even has blue LED backlight.
On top of that the FN key can now be locked by holding it for 3 seconds, making it easier and more convenient to use the MultiMedia Shortcuts and adjust the LED Backlight.
Long-Life Cherry MX Switches
Offering the best available mechanical hardware, QuickFire TX integrates Cherry MX switches. These provide the QuickFire TX with the ability to respond to, and recover from, furious button presses with almost zero lag. Vastly improve your gaming actions per minute by utilizing a QuickFire TX Mechanical Gaming Keyboard in FPS, MMO, RTS, and other games.
The QuickFire TK will be available Q4 2012. Price and availability may vary by region. Please consult your local Cooler Master Rep for more information.
Latest News Posts
- Oculus Touch officially available as of today
- Samsung Galaxy S8 will not include headphone jack
- Apple hits record sales with their Apple Watch
- Uber is opening an advanced AI lab
- Surgeon Simulator ER is out on Steam and PSVR
- Will this Build be Quite, Small and powerfull ?
- Mouse skipping/jumping and audio stuttering
- [Bios problem, manual Vcore] Gigabyte Z170X Gaming 3-EU
- Strontium iDrive Nitro Lightning 64GB Card Reader Review
- Gigabyte G1 Sniper Z170 Fan control & PWM issue
- Micron accelerates adoption of all-flash data centers with highest-capacity enterprise SATA Solid State Drive
- ENERMAX launches REVOLUTION SFX, with the highest wattage 650W full modular SFX Model in standard 100mm depth
- Intel Extreme Masters Season 11 finals confirmed for two weekends in March with more than $600,000 in prizing
- Ultimate Media Ventures teams up with The Coalition for sanctioned December 18 Gears Of War 4 Pro-Am eSports Battle On The Strip Event
- Thecus introduces Scale-Out architecture to meet rising enterprise storage demand