Cooler Master, an industry leading case, thermal solution, gaming gear, and mobile accessory manufacturer, is proud to announce the latest gaming Keyboard in its CM Storm line. The QuickFire TK is a compact, steel-reinforced, fully backlit mechanical gaming Keyboard. While as compact and lightweight as the QuickFire Rapid, it features a complete NumPad block. So you have more deskspace for your mouse and can switch between Game mode and Numpad mode - no compromise!
On top of that, the QuickFire TK comes with NKRO over USB and the usual CM Storm Key combos let you adjust the Backlight, access Multimedia commands and lock the Windows keys, giving the QuickFire TK some serious punch for its size.
The QuickFire TK comes with the same durable, laser etched, matt, grip coated keycaps as the QuickFire Pro and Trigger, and as always we let our customers choose which Cherry MX switch they prefer. It features the same removable USB cable, cable routing groves on the back, large anti-slip pads and stand-offs with rubber feet.
What's new is that the steel plate now comes coated in the same color as the Cherry MX switch, and the blue switch version even has blue LED backlight.
On top of that the FN key can now be locked by holding it for 3 seconds, making it easier and more convenient to use the MultiMedia Shortcuts and adjust the LED Backlight.
Long-Life Cherry MX Switches
Offering the best available mechanical hardware, QuickFire TX integrates Cherry MX switches. These provide the QuickFire TX with the ability to respond to, and recover from, furious button presses with almost zero lag. Vastly improve your gaming actions per minute by utilizing a QuickFire TX Mechanical Gaming Keyboard in FPS, MMO, RTS, and other games.
The QuickFire TK will be available Q4 2012. Price and availability may vary by region. Please consult your local Cooler Master Rep for more information.
Latest News Posts
- Sweedish CS:GO pro Fifflaren is keeping busy - joins American team
- ESL announce $100,000 EVOLVE Xbox One competition
- UberX gets unbanned from Portland, now with a new $1 Safe Rides Fee
- Call of Duty: Black Ops III should be due on November 6, 2015
- The latest screenshots of The Witcher 3 tease impressive visuals
- G1.Sniper M3 - No "Windows Boot Manager".
- X99 UD5 motherboard SLI disabled everytime after updating bios to F9
- OAXIS Bento Close-Contact Induction Wireless Speaker Review
- ASRock C226 WS graphics output resolution support
- Patriot FUEL iON Magnetic Charging Pad Review
- Seven World Top Casemodders Go Head to Head at the "2015 Thermaltake CaseMOD Invitational"
- GIGABYTE Hosts X99 CHAMPION CHALLENGE on HWBOT.org. Tweak your GIGABYTE X99 Systems for Big Cash Prizes
- Acer Reveals New Back-To-School Product Range at the Inaugural "next@acer" Event in New York
- Acer Launches World's First Curved Monitor with NVIDIA G-SYNC Technology
- Endless possibilities...Introducing the Fractal Define S!