Cooler Master, an industry leading case, thermal solution, gaming gear, and mobile accessory manufacturer, is proud to announce the latest gaming Keyboard in its CM Storm line. The QuickFire TK is a compact, steel-reinforced, fully backlit mechanical gaming Keyboard. While as compact and lightweight as the QuickFire Rapid, it features a complete NumPad block. So you have more deskspace for your mouse and can switch between Game mode and Numpad mode - no compromise!
On top of that, the QuickFire TK comes with NKRO over USB and the usual CM Storm Key combos let you adjust the Backlight, access Multimedia commands and lock the Windows keys, giving the QuickFire TK some serious punch for its size.
The QuickFire TK comes with the same durable, laser etched, matt, grip coated keycaps as the QuickFire Pro and Trigger, and as always we let our customers choose which Cherry MX switch they prefer. It features the same removable USB cable, cable routing groves on the back, large anti-slip pads and stand-offs with rubber feet.
What's new is that the steel plate now comes coated in the same color as the Cherry MX switch, and the blue switch version even has blue LED backlight.
On top of that the FN key can now be locked by holding it for 3 seconds, making it easier and more convenient to use the MultiMedia Shortcuts and adjust the LED Backlight.
Long-Life Cherry MX Switches
Offering the best available mechanical hardware, QuickFire TX integrates Cherry MX switches. These provide the QuickFire TX with the ability to respond to, and recover from, furious button presses with almost zero lag. Vastly improve your gaming actions per minute by utilizing a QuickFire TX Mechanical Gaming Keyboard in FPS, MMO, RTS, and other games.
The QuickFire TK will be available Q4 2012. Price and availability may vary by region. Please consult your local Cooler Master Rep for more information.
Latest News Posts
- Sharkoon offers a mouse and bungee with USB hub for under $55
- SMITE launching Xbox One beta soon with Australian servers too
- Australians can now see a doctor through video link thanks to Telstra
- AMD's air-cooled Radeon R9 Fury specs leaked
- New longest nonstop solo flight record set by Solar Impulse
- Akitio Thunder2 Quad Mini External Storage Enclosure Review
- Intel Core i7-5775C 3.3GHz Broadwell LGA-1150 CPU Performance Overview
- D-Link DCS-935L HD Wi-Fi Camera Review
- Problem with Overclocking
- Thermaltake Commander FT Touchscreen Fan Controller Review
- Sharkoon Gamer Mouse with Bungee Hub - MSRP 47.99 Euros
- SMITE on Xbox One will have Australian Servers with Open Beta launch next Week
- Marble Monster is intensively addicting and action packed!
- ROCCAT Announces Taito Control Gaming Mousepad
- Lite-On Introduces Low Latency M.2 PCIe SSDs for Cloud Vendors