Mushkin, Inc., an industry-leading designer and manufacturer of high-performance and mission-critical computer products, today announced that its new line of slim 7 mm Mushkin Chronos Deluxe Solid-State Drives (SSDs) geared for the new generation of ultrabooks that has started shipping worldwide.
Continuing the tradition of Mushkin's award-winning Chronos Deluxe SSDs, the new drives unleash scorching-fast read and write speeds, cutting-edge SandForce technology, and unmatched performance for the dollar. Featuring high-speed synchronous MLC NAND, advanced controller technology, optimized NAND management and a SATA 6 Gb/s interface, Mushkin now offers enthusiasts the ability to upgrade their PC or notebook that pushes the limits of slim computing.
"Our new 7 mm line of slim drives allows users to experience true performance without compromise," said Brian Flood, Director of Product Development at Mushkin, Inc. "With enthusiasts in mind, we continue to develop some of the highest performance storage devices on the market. Our products go beyond the needs of gamers, and provide a solution that delivers the performance needed for just about any application."
The Chronos Deluxe line of slim 7 mm drives will start shipping in 60 GB, 90 GB, 120 GB, 180 GB, 240 GB and 480 GB capacities, and will be backed by a 3-year warranty.
Latest News Posts
- TSMC aiming for 10nm production next year, followed by 7nm in 2017
- Star Wars: Battlefront won't use Battlelog, has offline singleplayer
- Rockstar fixes login problems with the first patch for GTA V
- Sony Xperia Z4 teased thanks to WikiLeaks' dump of internal Sony docs
- Tesla's gigafactory is coming together, thanks to satellite images
- MB doesn't see M.2 PCI-E SSD
- Advice for Asrock N68C-GS4FX
- AsRock H67M-ITX PCIe port not working
- B85M-ITX cannot boot with usb hard drive attached
- Strontium Nitro iDrive 64GB iOS Flash Drive Review
- OWC Viper Pro Thunderbolt External SSD Premieres at NAB 2015
- HP Introduces WS Storage Advancement, Mobile WS and Professional Displays
- NEC Introduces Two New AccuSync LED-backlit Monitors
- BIOSTAR Releases the H81MDC-LSP Motherboard
- HGST Ships NVM Express Compliant Solid-State Drives