MSI, a world leader in overclocking graphics cards and mainboards is pleased to announce that their brand new FM2-A85XA-G65 has just set a stunning new world-record CPU speed for AMD's new A10 APUs. Featuring MSI's new DigitALL power design with Military Class III components, the FM2-A85XA-G65 was able to smash the current limit and set an astonishing 7.384 GHz clock speed. This all was made possible with high-tech liquid nitrogen cooling of MSI's the newly released processor from AMD and outstanding engineering work on the FM2-A85XA-G65 mainboard.
Trinity shines on the best platform
AMD's new Trinity APU is a powerful solution that combines excellent CPU performance with unprecedented integrated GPU performance. MSI's FM2-A85XA-G65 is the excellent companion for AMD's new series of APUs as it combines great performance features with a keen eye on game performance. With the push of a button, OC Genie II will boost your APU's processing power to 4.2 GHz, overclocks the GPU and memory as well. Graphics performance is boosted with both AMD CrossFire and Dual Graphics.
With a nearly 7400 MHz CPU speed, the MSI FM2-A85XA-G65 clearly separates itself from other FM2 mainboards by providing more CPU speed. This can be attributed by the use of higher quality components, external clock generator and support for both AMP and XMP overclocked memory. To check the performance submission, click on this link to go to the CPU-Z validation database: http://valid.canardpc.com/show_oc.php?id=2536827
Latest News Posts
- Chrome is Windows 10 users' browser of choice
- MIT students build Jetson TK1 racecars for final assignment
- HBO Now comes to Roku
- Facebook expanding Like button feature with 'Reactions'
- Fallout 4 PC requirements revealed
- Got a Gaming 9 ACK X99S MSI MB to trade ..
- Bootloop Issue with GA-Z97N-WiFi even after RMA
- D-Link DCH-S160 mydlink Wi-Fi Smart Home Water Sensor Review
- ga-z170x-UD5 m.2 raid and intel rst drivers will not let me install windows to the raid
- X99 Extreme 4 and Thunderbolt
- EVGA Gives Away Free Cooler Shroud Replacement to its HYBRID Series Owners
- Shuttle Offers Value Priced XPC Nano Small Form Factor PC
- MSI Announces the DS502 7.1 Gaming Headset with Active Noise-Cancelation
- Netgear Introduces Quad-Mode Business-Class Wireless-AC Access Points
- Nokia announces planned leadership and organizational structure for combined Nokia and Alcatel-Lucent