MSI, a world leader in overclocking graphics cards and mainboards is pleased to announce that their brand new FM2-A85XA-G65 has just set a stunning new world-record CPU speed for AMD's new A10 APUs. Featuring MSI's new DigitALL power design with Military Class III components, the FM2-A85XA-G65 was able to smash the current limit and set an astonishing 7.384 GHz clock speed. This all was made possible with high-tech liquid nitrogen cooling of MSI's the newly released processor from AMD and outstanding engineering work on the FM2-A85XA-G65 mainboard.
Trinity shines on the best platform
AMD's new Trinity APU is a powerful solution that combines excellent CPU performance with unprecedented integrated GPU performance. MSI's FM2-A85XA-G65 is the excellent companion for AMD's new series of APUs as it combines great performance features with a keen eye on game performance. With the push of a button, OC Genie II will boost your APU's processing power to 4.2 GHz, overclocks the GPU and memory as well. Graphics performance is boosted with both AMD CrossFire and Dual Graphics.
With a nearly 7400 MHz CPU speed, the MSI FM2-A85XA-G65 clearly separates itself from other FM2 mainboards by providing more CPU speed. This can be attributed by the use of higher quality components, external clock generator and support for both AMP and XMP overclocked memory. To check the performance submission, click on this link to go to the CPU-Z validation database: http://valid.canardpc.com/show_oc.php?id=2536827
Latest News Posts
- ESL announces CS:GO Pro League group draw - 8 teams, 2 groups
- Jay Z's Tidal online streaming music service has tough rivals
- Enter for your chance to win the new 12" Apple Macbook
- Amazon is testing drones north of the border, avoiding FAA headaches
- HTC Vive will build VR interest among gamers, company believes
- EVGA X99 Micro (Intel X99) Micro-ATX Motherboard Review
- Extreme 6 for SLI and M.2?
- Z77X-UD3H Back USB Ports Not Working
- AMD's Future of Gaming: FreeSync, DirectX 12, LiquidVR, VR and more
- Asus n5 dh71 subwoofer problem
- Xilence Announces 402 C-Series CPU Coolers
- BIOSTAR reveals Hi-Fi B85Z5 Motherboard
- Acer Debuts the 15.6-Inch C910 Chromebook
- Antec Announces the VSP-5000 Case with Sound-Dampening
- MSI Launches New mini-PC - Cubi