Wonderful news for everyone who loves to go online! From this day on, "Google Chrome" and "Google Toolbar" will be included in every support CD that comes with ASRock motherboards, so everyone can try the faster, easier and safer way of web surfing after installing the two applications.
James Lee, V.P. of Sales and Marketing at ASRock said "If there is one thing in common for all computer users, then it's the need of a browser that does not only work, but works excellent in every aspect. The two new tools will completely change the way you interact with the internet."
Google Chrome is a streamlined web browser, customizable with your own login account. It is designed to be able to load web pages or applications with lightning speed, while at the same time it keeps you secure and also protects your privacy. Google Toolbar will enable a few features that will make web browsing even easier, such as web page translation and faster content search.
Besides impressing users with cold hard specifications or numbers, ASRock is actually more concerned in giving users a sensational computing experience. Try Google Chrome and Google Toolbar on ASRock motherboards and you will feel the difference.
Latest News Posts
- Blizzard will soon offer no subscriptions for World of Warcraft
- Apple rumored to launch its new 12-inch Retina MacBook Air in Q2 2015
- Sony not worried about the price of its VR headset during development
- Valve confirms it is experimenting around with Half-Life in VR
- Rock Band 4 announced, will hit the Xbox One and PS4 end of this year
- my mobo sata port in bios cant see my sdd or hdd or dvd anymore ?
- EP45-UD3R bios settings for mixture of SSD, SATA, and IDE drives
- Inateck FE2006 2.5" USB 3.0 Storage Enclosure Review
- PC crashing after GA X97M D3H 7c Bios
- 775i65G asus mb sata issues
- Razer Makes Razer Chroma SDK Available
- ESL Releases First Mobile App for Events
- ADATA Launches IHSS312 Industrial Half-Slim SSD
- Logitech Announces G303 Daedalus Apex Performance Edition Gaming Mouse
- G.SKILL Announces 2nd Annual "OC World Cup 2015" Overclocking Competition