Wonderful news for everyone who loves to go online! From this day on, "Google Chrome" and "Google Toolbar" will be included in every support CD that comes with ASRock motherboards, so everyone can try the faster, easier and safer way of web surfing after installing the two applications.
James Lee, V.P. of Sales and Marketing at ASRock said "If there is one thing in common for all computer users, then it's the need of a browser that does not only work, but works excellent in every aspect. The two new tools will completely change the way you interact with the internet."
Google Chrome is a streamlined web browser, customizable with your own login account. It is designed to be able to load web pages or applications with lightning speed, while at the same time it keeps you secure and also protects your privacy. Google Toolbar will enable a few features that will make web browsing even easier, such as web page translation and faster content search.
Besides impressing users with cold hard specifications or numbers, ASRock is actually more concerned in giving users a sensational computing experience. Try Google Chrome and Google Toolbar on ASRock motherboards and you will feel the difference.
Latest News Posts
- Google send mystery device through FCC, the next version of Glass?
- Gabe Newell says "our goal is to make modding better" through Steam
- Samsung's refreshed Gear VR for the Galaxy S6, S6 edge on sale May 8
- Project Cars 2 is rumored to already be in development
- Criminals receiving bitcoin ransom payments converting money fast
- X99 UD5 motherboard SLI disabled everytime after updating bios to F9
- OAXIS Bento Close-Contact Induction Wireless Speaker Review
- ASRock C226 WS graphics output resolution support
- Patriot FUEL iON Magnetic Charging Pad Review
- Motherboard GA-Z68X-UD3H-B3
- Acer Launches World's First Curved Monitor with NVIDIA G-SYNC Technology
- Endless possibilities...Introducing the Fractal Define S!
- BIOSTAR brings out the Small but Powerful Hi-Fi B85S1 Motherboard
- ASUS Announces that All its Z97 and X99 Motherboards Support NVMe
- AquaComputer Announces New Water-blocks for NVIDIA GTX Titan X