Wonderful news for everyone who loves to go online! From this day on, "Google Chrome" and "Google Toolbar" will be included in every support CD that comes with ASRock motherboards, so everyone can try the faster, easier and safer way of web surfing after installing the two applications.
James Lee, V.P. of Sales and Marketing at ASRock said "If there is one thing in common for all computer users, then it's the need of a browser that does not only work, but works excellent in every aspect. The two new tools will completely change the way you interact with the internet."
Google Chrome is a streamlined web browser, customizable with your own login account. It is designed to be able to load web pages or applications with lightning speed, while at the same time it keeps you secure and also protects your privacy. Google Toolbar will enable a few features that will make web browsing even easier, such as web page translation and faster content search.
Besides impressing users with cold hard specifications or numbers, ASRock is actually more concerned in giving users a sensational computing experience. Try Google Chrome and Google Toolbar on ASRock motherboards and you will feel the difference.
Latest News Posts
- GIGABYTE Z170 motherboards teased, with a super-hot new look
- Samsung pushes the SSD game with 2TB 850 Evo and 850 Pro additions
- Microsoft will put the finishing touches on Windows 10 this week
- Japan accepts recently issued giant robot challenge from US company
- Duran Duran: Streaming music 'is the way forward for the future'
- ICY DOCK Black Vortex MB174U3S-4SB USB 3.0 Storage Enclosure Review
- C2750D4I: EFI firmware bug?
- ASRock X99 OC Formula/3.1 (Intel X99) Motherboard Review
- Custom Bios (ASRock X99 Extreme6 3.1 ?
- Samsung 850 EVO and 850 PRO 2TB SSDs Review
- Samsung Electronics Leads Consumers into the New Era of Multi-Terabyte SSDs with Launch of 2-TB 850 PRO and 850 EVO
- AMD and Dell Support Bioinformatics Studies at University of Warsaw in Poland
- IBM, NVIDIA and Mellanox Launch Design Center for Big Data and HPC
- Synology Announces RS18016xs+ and RX1216sas NAS Servers
- Giada Announces the P211 OPS-compliant Mini PC