COUGAR, a leading brand of power supplies and PC accessories, has launched their new high-end series of power supplies specifically targeting demanding gamers, the COUGAR PowerX series. Coming in 2 variations, the PowerX series of computer power supply units offer an extremely high efficiency rate of up to 87%, and are compliant with the 80-PLUS Bronze efficiency requirement . They are made with an attractive black and orange metallic coating.
More and more people today are also using their PCs to recharge their portable devices like iPhones, iPADs, Table PCs, and Smart phones. With the 5Vsb OverVolt Protection safety function, users can rest assured that an unstable voltage will not damage their portable devices. The PowerX series has the most advanced energy-saving design to fit in with the latest Eco-Friendly EuP regulation, ErP Lot6 2013. The energy consumption is lower than 0.45W when the PC is in standby mode which can save quite a bit of power and budget.
The PowerX series is fully compatible with the latest PC technologies, supporting the newest specifications of ATX12V, and created for use with current and next-generation multi-core CPU platforms, supporting multi-GPU technology with support for PCI Express 2.0 next-generation graphic cards with 8(6+2)pin PCI-E connectors.
Capacitors are one of the most crucial components in computer equipment and the COUGAR PowerX series uses the highly durable Japanese Capacitors to provide uncompromised performance and reliability.
Fans are another important component and the PowerX series uses 12cm FANs. The temperature-controlled design adapts its rotating speed to the PSU temperature. Even on its highest rotating level the fan is still quiet enough to be barely audible.
Lastly, the rails in a PSU also heavily determine the quality of a unit. The COUGAR PowerX series sports Dynamic Dual-12V rails. The automatic dynamic load distribution on the dual-12V lines provides power separately to the GPU and the CPU. If you are not using all output lines, the PSU automatically reroutes needed power from unused lines. This improves the performance of the 12V lines considerably for systems with high-end graphics cards in SLI or CrossFire mode and provides high voltage stability to keep components safe.
Learn more about the COUGAR PowerX PC Power Supply here.
Latest News Posts
- Samsung Gear VR is used by over 1 million users per month
- Metal Gear Solid games have sold over 49 million copies worldwide
- Avengers: Infinity War will be one movie, instead of a two-parter
- Samsung's Q2 2016 profits are the largest in over two years
- New details emerge on Samsung Galaxy Note 7, new Gear VR headset
- Boot from PCIe SSD GA-X58A-UD3R?
- Gigabyte U1N !!GA-Z68X-UD3H-B3 UEFI BIOS posted to Gigabyte site
- Switchmate Bluetooth Smart Light Switch Review
- Can't use Google maps
- Main GA Z97X UD5H BK cannot boot with VGA R9 280X
- Polaris Nitro-charged - introducing the SAPPHIRE NITRO+ Radeon RX 480
- AccelStor debuting NeoSapphire 3706-ES1 at Flash Memory Summit 2016
- Elitegroup ceremoniously launches ECS H110S-2P mini-STX motherboard and the all-new LIVA Pro Mini PC
- MSI announces custom GeForce GTX 1060 graphics cards
- Seagate unveils the industry's broadest 10TB portfolio