COUGAR, a leading brand of power supplies and PC accessories, has launched their new high-end series of power supplies specifically targeting demanding gamers, the COUGAR PowerX series. Coming in 2 variations, the PowerX series of computer power supply units offer an extremely high efficiency rate of up to 87%, and are compliant with the 80-PLUS Bronze efficiency requirement . They are made with an attractive black and orange metallic coating.
More and more people today are also using their PCs to recharge their portable devices like iPhones, iPADs, Table PCs, and Smart phones. With the 5Vsb OverVolt Protection safety function, users can rest assured that an unstable voltage will not damage their portable devices. The PowerX series has the most advanced energy-saving design to fit in with the latest Eco-Friendly EuP regulation, ErP Lot6 2013. The energy consumption is lower than 0.45W when the PC is in standby mode which can save quite a bit of power and budget.
The PowerX series is fully compatible with the latest PC technologies, supporting the newest specifications of ATX12V, and created for use with current and next-generation multi-core CPU platforms, supporting multi-GPU technology with support for PCI Express 2.0 next-generation graphic cards with 8(6+2)pin PCI-E connectors.
Capacitors are one of the most crucial components in computer equipment and the COUGAR PowerX series uses the highly durable Japanese Capacitors to provide uncompromised performance and reliability.
Fans are another important component and the PowerX series uses 12cm FANs. The temperature-controlled design adapts its rotating speed to the PSU temperature. Even on its highest rotating level the fan is still quiet enough to be barely audible.
Lastly, the rails in a PSU also heavily determine the quality of a unit. The COUGAR PowerX series sports Dynamic Dual-12V rails. The automatic dynamic load distribution on the dual-12V lines provides power separately to the GPU and the CPU. If you are not using all output lines, the PSU automatically reroutes needed power from unused lines. This improves the performance of the 12V lines considerably for systems with high-end graphics cards in SLI or CrossFire mode and provides high voltage stability to keep components safe.
Learn more about the COUGAR PowerX PC Power Supply here.
Latest News Posts
- ASUS reveals new 34-inch curved 3440 x 1440 Designo ultrawide monitor
- Samsung PM971-NVMe shrinks the SSD in more ways than one
- New GIGABYTE BRIX mini-PC rocks a GTX 950 for quad-display FHD gaming
- GIGABYTE's new AIO features full-sized GPU slot
- Phanteks launches first-ever water block with Glacier G1080
- GA-Z170X-GAMING 5 New build option questions
- Patriot Tab 128GB Micro USB 3.0 Flash Drive Review
- Z170 Extreme7+ Correct USB drivers Win10 x64
- Z170 Fatal1ty Gaming K4 & 950 NVMe M.2 SSD question
- Problem entering bios on new build
- Patriot presents UHS-II capable EP PRO-II SDXC and microSDXC
- Patriot announces 2TB Ignite SSD
- Tt eSPORTS unveils the new Level 10 Advanced gaming mouse
- EVGA announces its GeForce GTX 1080 series
- Palit announces the GeForce GTX 1080 GameRock and Super JetStream