SP/Silicon Power, the world's leading provider of memory storage solutions has won the gold metal of the 2012 National Invention and Creation Award.
Following the success of SP portable hard drive Armor A70 last year, Silicon Power has won the Taiwan National Invention and Creation Award for the third consecutive year with its Touch 810 USB flash drive.
Touch 810 is a stylish and elegant USB flash drive that sparkles under the sunlight with its rhombus facet and crystal design. The top of the drive is decorated with a Swarovski Crystal and comes with a specially designed metal strap. Its retractable USB port utilizes COB (Chip on Board) packing technology making it water, vibration and dust proof.
Positioned as Passionate, Creative and Hungry for Success, Silicon Power continues to introduce products for users who are seeking individualized, unique and personal digital storage devices. SP strives to deliver high quality products with innovative designs, distinctly unique features and comprehensive after sales services to create and fulfill personal memory for our customers.
Latest News Posts
- Every single Deus Ex game can be purchased for under $7 right now
- Forza Motorsport 6 launch trailer is here, 1080p 60FPS on the Xbox One
- 6S Marketing hopes Apple names new phone the iPhone 7, not iPhone 6s
- Pandora announces Listener Love Day on Sept. 9, a day of ad-free music
- Xbox manager: 2015 shaping up to be best year of gaming since 2007
- Seagate Game Drive 2TB Xbox STEA2000403 Add-on Storage Device Review
- How can you find updated drivers like people post to this site all the time?
- Are these the same?
- Really Need help with Asmedia SATA Bios/Drivers settings
- ASRock Z77 Extreme 4 support Intel SSD 750 Series
- SEAGATE DELIVERS INDUSTRY'S BROADEST PORTFOLIO OF 8TB HARD DRIVES
- CYBERTRONPC ANNOUNCES SMALL FORM FACTOR SYSTEM WITH AMD R9 NANO GRAPHICS CARD
- SilverStone Storage Devices - Mobile Series - MS08
- ASRock Z170 OC Formula Sets More Records at IDF 2015 San Francisco!
- ATTO Technology to Display Network and Storage Connectivity Portfolio at VMworld 2015