SP/Silicon Power, the world's leading provider of memory storage solutions has won the gold metal of the 2012 National Invention and Creation Award.
Following the success of SP portable hard drive Armor A70 last year, Silicon Power has won the Taiwan National Invention and Creation Award for the third consecutive year with its Touch 810 USB flash drive.
Touch 810 is a stylish and elegant USB flash drive that sparkles under the sunlight with its rhombus facet and crystal design. The top of the drive is decorated with a Swarovski Crystal and comes with a specially designed metal strap. Its retractable USB port utilizes COB (Chip on Board) packing technology making it water, vibration and dust proof.
Positioned as Passionate, Creative and Hungry for Success, Silicon Power continues to introduce products for users who are seeking individualized, unique and personal digital storage devices. SP strives to deliver high quality products with innovative designs, distinctly unique features and comprehensive after sales services to create and fulfill personal memory for our customers.
Latest News Posts
- ZOTAC shows off another Intel and NVIDIA powered mini PC, ZBOX EN970
- The ZOTAC SteamBox ZBOX SN970 discovered with pictures
- The CRYORIG Pi is an Internet of Things power supply
- CRYORIG unveils its A Series of hybrid liquid coolers
- Patriot expanding its portfolio, releasing new gaming peripherals
- ADATA SE730 Portable USB 3.1 SSD Review - Taste of USB 3.1 performance
- Asus P8Z77-V Premium will not post - VGA led stays lit
- Asrock 990fx extreme9 problem
- GIGABYTE BRIX s BXi5H-5200 Ultra Compact Mini PC Review
- NVIDIA GeForce GTX 980 Ti Reference Video Card Review
- Corsair Unleashes Bulldog DIY 4K Gaming PC on the Living Room
- Corsair Announces STRAFE Mechanical Keyboard
- Corsair Announces Obsidian 750D Airflow Edition Case
- CRYORIG Reveals the A Series of Hybrid Liquid Coolers, and IoT enabled PSU
- Patriot Releases EP Pro microSDHC/SDXC 4K Capable Card