Elitegroup Computer Systems (ECS) is pleased to announce their newest advancement in motherboard durability and stability with the implementation of Hyper Alloy Choke. The next generation of ECS' gold plated Alloy Choke technology, the Hyper Alloy Choke are ideal for overclocking because of their high energy efficiency and heat reduction.
Under unstable currents or high stress workloads, standard chokes are more likely to burn out or result in a system shutdown. ECS' Hyper Alloy Choke offer 1.5x more stability thanks to ECS' advancements in choke technology and the high-quality raw materials that make up these chokes.
Compared to standard chokes, ECS Hyper Alloy Choke are able to reduce heat 13% better, and they have a tolerating temperature range that is 50 degrees wider. The ECS Hyper Allow Choke also achieve much higher energy efficiency with 30% higher energy savings compared to the industry standard. With extremely wide stable operating temperatures and greater energy efficiency, ECS boards with Hyper Alloy Choke thrive in punishing overclocking and heavy power users' scenarios.
ECS's gold plated Hyper Alloy Choke are resistant to corrosion and oxidation which leads to longer and more dependable life spans. These ECS chokes are also more energy efficient, reducing power consumption and EMI (Electromagnetic Interference). This provides a safer and more stable operating environment for users.
The ECS Z77H2-A4 will be the first motherboard to benefit from the greater stability, higher efficiency, long life span of the ECS Hyper Alloy Choke. ECS will also implement their Hyper Alloy Choke technology on more boards in the future.
Latest News Posts
- The Last Guardian pre-order numbers have surprised Sony
- ESA gets $425 million extra to complete ExoMars mission
- Pokémon GO launches surprise Xmas updates this month
- Interview with Dov Moran, inventor of the USB stick
- Xbox One defeats PS4 in online Black Friday sales
- Strontium iDrive Nitro Lightning 64GB Card Reader Review
- Gigabyte G1 Sniper Z170 Fan control & PWM issue
- Gigabyte gaming 5 z170mx cant enable raid need help
- ASUS UX305UA - time till boot starts varies a lot
- Ga z170m d3h ddr3-cf seek bios non-k_oc and kaby_support
- Micron accelerates adoption of all-flash data centers with highest-capacity enterprise SATA Solid State Drive
- ENERMAX launches REVOLUTION SFX, with the highest wattage 650W full modular SFX Model in standard 100mm depth
- Intel Extreme Masters Season 11 finals confirmed for two weekends in March with more than $600,000 in prizing
- Ultimate Media Ventures teams up with The Coalition for sanctioned December 18 Gears Of War 4 Pro-Am eSports Battle On The Strip Event
- Thecus introduces Scale-Out architecture to meet rising enterprise storage demand