Elitegroup Computer Systems (ECS) is pleased to announce their newest advancement in motherboard durability and stability with the implementation of Hyper Alloy Choke. The next generation of ECS' gold plated Alloy Choke technology, the Hyper Alloy Choke are ideal for overclocking because of their high energy efficiency and heat reduction.
Under unstable currents or high stress workloads, standard chokes are more likely to burn out or result in a system shutdown. ECS' Hyper Alloy Choke offer 1.5x more stability thanks to ECS' advancements in choke technology and the high-quality raw materials that make up these chokes.
Compared to standard chokes, ECS Hyper Alloy Choke are able to reduce heat 13% better, and they have a tolerating temperature range that is 50 degrees wider. The ECS Hyper Allow Choke also achieve much higher energy efficiency with 30% higher energy savings compared to the industry standard. With extremely wide stable operating temperatures and greater energy efficiency, ECS boards with Hyper Alloy Choke thrive in punishing overclocking and heavy power users' scenarios.
ECS's gold plated Hyper Alloy Choke are resistant to corrosion and oxidation which leads to longer and more dependable life spans. These ECS chokes are also more energy efficient, reducing power consumption and EMI (Electromagnetic Interference). This provides a safer and more stable operating environment for users.
The ECS Z77H2-A4 will be the first motherboard to benefit from the greater stability, higher efficiency, long life span of the ECS Hyper Alloy Choke. ECS will also implement their Hyper Alloy Choke technology on more boards in the future.
Latest News Posts
- LG confirms $1.75 billion investment in flexible OLED displays
- $299 Xbox One S bundled with free copy of Halo 5, launches Aug 23
- Burnout creators begin work on new driving game with VR support
- Jon Rettinger: Apple is 'boring', 'stopped innovating years ago'
- Carpool Karaoke fan? Yeah, Apple signs 16 episodes for Apple Music
- D-Link DIR-879 EXO AC1900 Wireless Router Review
- Asrock z77 Extreme 6 Ram Overclocking Stuck at 2000mhz
- MDD BP5e 480GB M.2 SATA III SSD Review
- ASRock Beebox-S (Intel Core i5-6200U) Mini PC Review
- AMD Positioning Itself to Become a Commanding Force in Rendering
- Polaris Nitro-charged - introducing the SAPPHIRE NITRO+ Radeon RX 480
- AccelStor debuting NeoSapphire 3706-ES1 at Flash Memory Summit 2016
- Elitegroup ceremoniously launches ECS H110S-2P mini-STX motherboard and the all-new LIVA Pro Mini PC
- MSI announces custom GeForce GTX 1060 graphics cards
- Seagate unveils the industry's broadest 10TB portfolio