Elitegroup Computer Systems (ECS) is pleased to announce their newest advancement in motherboard durability and stability with the implementation of Hyper Alloy Choke. The next generation of ECS' gold plated Alloy Choke technology, the Hyper Alloy Choke are ideal for overclocking because of their high energy efficiency and heat reduction.
Under unstable currents or high stress workloads, standard chokes are more likely to burn out or result in a system shutdown. ECS' Hyper Alloy Choke offer 1.5x more stability thanks to ECS' advancements in choke technology and the high-quality raw materials that make up these chokes.
Compared to standard chokes, ECS Hyper Alloy Choke are able to reduce heat 13% better, and they have a tolerating temperature range that is 50 degrees wider. The ECS Hyper Allow Choke also achieve much higher energy efficiency with 30% higher energy savings compared to the industry standard. With extremely wide stable operating temperatures and greater energy efficiency, ECS boards with Hyper Alloy Choke thrive in punishing overclocking and heavy power users' scenarios.
ECS's gold plated Hyper Alloy Choke are resistant to corrosion and oxidation which leads to longer and more dependable life spans. These ECS chokes are also more energy efficient, reducing power consumption and EMI (Electromagnetic Interference). This provides a safer and more stable operating environment for users.
The ECS Z77H2-A4 will be the first motherboard to benefit from the greater stability, higher efficiency, long life span of the ECS Hyper Alloy Choke. ECS will also implement their Hyper Alloy Choke technology on more boards in the future.
Latest News Posts
- Just Cause 3's map is huge, covering 400 square miles
- Cards Against Humanity sold nothing over Black Friday, still made $54k
- Das Keyboard takes $20 off keyboards, $0 shipping for holiday sales
- Remedy has finished the 'shivering' end scene in Quantum Break
- Razer injects chromatic flavor into Lenovo's new gaming PC lineup
- Newly built PC won't boot
- Spectre (2015) Cinema Movie Review
- New ASUS Notebook: Event Log flooding with Event ID 17 warnings from WHEA-Logger
- Warhammer: End Times - Vermintide Graphics Performance Tweak Guide
- NEed help setting bios
- BRAVEN Balance, the Active Lifestyle Bluetooth Speaker Now Available
- COGITO FIT WINS DESIGN FOR ASIA AWARD
- SP/ Silicon Power Announces Flagship CompactFlash Memory Card - Superior CF 1100X Born For Ultimate Performance
- Team Group Announces Neptune Gaming SO-DIMM Memory
- Cooltek Announces the Skall Series ATX Mid-tower Chassis