Elitegroup Computer Systems (ECS) is pleased to announce their newest advancement in motherboard durability and stability with the implementation of Hyper Alloy Choke. The next generation of ECS' gold plated Alloy Choke technology, the Hyper Alloy Choke are ideal for overclocking because of their high energy efficiency and heat reduction.
Under unstable currents or high stress workloads, standard chokes are more likely to burn out or result in a system shutdown. ECS' Hyper Alloy Choke offer 1.5x more stability thanks to ECS' advancements in choke technology and the high-quality raw materials that make up these chokes.
Compared to standard chokes, ECS Hyper Alloy Choke are able to reduce heat 13% better, and they have a tolerating temperature range that is 50 degrees wider. The ECS Hyper Allow Choke also achieve much higher energy efficiency with 30% higher energy savings compared to the industry standard. With extremely wide stable operating temperatures and greater energy efficiency, ECS boards with Hyper Alloy Choke thrive in punishing overclocking and heavy power users' scenarios.
ECS's gold plated Hyper Alloy Choke are resistant to corrosion and oxidation which leads to longer and more dependable life spans. These ECS chokes are also more energy efficient, reducing power consumption and EMI (Electromagnetic Interference). This provides a safer and more stable operating environment for users.
The ECS Z77H2-A4 will be the first motherboard to benefit from the greater stability, higher efficiency, long life span of the ECS Hyper Alloy Choke. ECS will also implement their Hyper Alloy Choke technology on more boards in the future.
Latest News Posts
- Valve kicks off its stealth-themed Steam sale, with 64 games on sale
- Blizzard will show more from 'Overwatch' on Thursday
- Region coding removed from UltraHD Blu-ray spec
- We've seen it all - there are now SSD water blocks
- Black Ops 3 campaign lets you fast-forward right to the end
- Gigabyte GTX 980 G1 Fans are always at 100%
- ASRock Fatal1ty x99x killer not booting up
- H97M - Gaming 3 stuck at "Entering setup
- Cougar 550M Optical Gaming Mouse Review
- Can't overclock i7-5775C
- Giada Brightens up GITEX 2015 with Ultimate Digital Signage Mini PCs and Server
- Shuttle Announces the XS35V5 and XS36V5 Small Form Factor Computers
- Lexar Also Announces Professional 3600x and 3500x CFast 2.0 Cards
- Lexar Introduces New Professional 2933x XQD 2.0 Card
- Lexar Also Announces the 128GB Variant of Professional 2000x SDXC UHS-II Card