Avnet Embedded, a division of Avnet Electronics Marketing Americas, a business region of Avnet, Inc. (NYSE: AVT), announced today an expanded distribution agreement with OCZ Technology Group, Inc. (Nasdaq: OCZ), to include the Latin American and Caribbean markets. Avnet now distributes OCZ solid-state drive (SSD) products in the Americas, Europe, the Middle East and Africa. With established operations in Latin America, Avnet has the opportunity to offer high-performance enterprise and consumer-grade SSD products in this growing market.
To quickly introduce and help drive adoption of OCZ's product portfolio to the Latin American and the Caribbean regions, Avnet will offer expert pre-sales and technical support combined with logistics services, innovative marketing programs and financing options. For more information about SSD products from OCZ Technology, visit Avnet's website.
"The addition of OCZ's leading enterprise and consumer portfolio expands our storage strategy in a region that is on the verge of significant growth," said Jose Luis Vara, area director of Avnet Embedded Latin America. "We are pleased to partner with OCZ as its key strategic SSD distributor in the region in response to customer demand for faster, more efficient storage solutions."
OCZ was one of the first major providers of solid-state drives that brought enterprise-class solutions to consumer markets and helped to spark the mainstream adoption of SSDs over traditional hard drives. With the addition of OCZ's portfolio, Avnet Latin American customers will have access to OCZ's comprehensive lineup of innovative enterprise SSD products that include Z-Drive R4 PCIe SSDs, Deneva 2 SATA-III-based SSDs, Talos 2 SAS-based SSDs, VXL cache and virtualization software, and unique client/workstation products, such as the Vertex and Agility SSD series, focused on high performance, improved reliability and great affordability.
"We are firmly committed to the Latin American market and have the right programs and comprehensive product lineup to help Avnet grow their business in the region with OCZ SSDs," said Richard Singh, CSO for OCZ Technology. "We are pleased to build upon our already extensive Avnet partnership to include their Latin American group, which in turn will enable us to expand our presence in a growing region with a leading distributor."
Find more information on OCZ products at: http://www.em.avnet.com/en-us/design/linecard/Pages/OCZ-Technology.aspx.
Latest News Posts
- Titanfall 2 may hit 6K on Xbox One X with 100% GPU usage
- Take-Two relents on singleplayer GTA mods
- 47% of gamers spend money while playing games
- MSI Afterburner now has hardware plot graphics
- Google Glass updated with additional features
- Computer freeze and audio buzz issue
- AZZA Photios 250 Mid-Tower Chassis Review
- Ecurrency hack software
- Team T-Force Dark ROG DDR4-3000 16GB Memory Kit Review
- GA-X58A-UD3R wake on lan problem
- Logitech Circle 2 will be compatible with Amazon Echo Show
- Synology introduces DiskStation DS1517 and DS1817
- Deep Silver and 4A Games are proud to announce Metro Exodus
- Microsoft premieres Xbox One X, world's most powerful console
- Phison gears up for mobile phone market with PS8226 3D NAND eMMC 5.1 controller