Avnet Embedded, a division of Avnet Electronics Marketing Americas, a business region of Avnet, Inc. (NYSE: AVT), announced today an expanded distribution agreement with OCZ Technology Group, Inc. (Nasdaq: OCZ), to include the Latin American and Caribbean markets. Avnet now distributes OCZ solid-state drive (SSD) products in the Americas, Europe, the Middle East and Africa. With established operations in Latin America, Avnet has the opportunity to offer high-performance enterprise and consumer-grade SSD products in this growing market.
To quickly introduce and help drive adoption of OCZ's product portfolio to the Latin American and the Caribbean regions, Avnet will offer expert pre-sales and technical support combined with logistics services, innovative marketing programs and financing options. For more information about SSD products from OCZ Technology, visit Avnet's website.
"The addition of OCZ's leading enterprise and consumer portfolio expands our storage strategy in a region that is on the verge of significant growth," said Jose Luis Vara, area director of Avnet Embedded Latin America. "We are pleased to partner with OCZ as its key strategic SSD distributor in the region in response to customer demand for faster, more efficient storage solutions."
OCZ was one of the first major providers of solid-state drives that brought enterprise-class solutions to consumer markets and helped to spark the mainstream adoption of SSDs over traditional hard drives. With the addition of OCZ's portfolio, Avnet Latin American customers will have access to OCZ's comprehensive lineup of innovative enterprise SSD products that include Z-Drive R4 PCIe SSDs, Deneva 2 SATA-III-based SSDs, Talos 2 SAS-based SSDs, VXL cache and virtualization software, and unique client/workstation products, such as the Vertex and Agility SSD series, focused on high performance, improved reliability and great affordability.
"We are firmly committed to the Latin American market and have the right programs and comprehensive product lineup to help Avnet grow their business in the region with OCZ SSDs," said Richard Singh, CSO for OCZ Technology. "We are pleased to build upon our already extensive Avnet partnership to include their Latin American group, which in turn will enable us to expand our presence in a growing region with a leading distributor."
Find more information on OCZ products at: http://www.em.avnet.com/en-us/design/linecard/Pages/OCZ-Technology.aspx.
Latest News Posts
- Bill Gates initially hated the proposal for Xbox
- Windows 10 Anniversary Update released date confirmed
- NVIDIA Shield update adds support for Netflix HDR, Plex, Dolby Atmos
- eBay's new flash sale is perfect for extra Steam Summer Sale savings
- Samsung and NBC partner up to deliver 85 hours of Rio Olympics in VR
- How will windows 10 affect my D, E and F drives?
- Updated BIOS on E3C226D2I now can't boot from USB
- GIGABYTE X99-Designare EX (Intel X99) Motherboard Review
- Synology DS916 Four-Bay Consumer NAS Review
- AMD Radeon RX 480 Video Card Review - Starting a Rebellion From $199
- MSI starring new Polaris-based Radeon RX 480 graphics card
- AMD launches the Radeon Rebellion with the Radeon RX 480 video card, available now
- SAPPHIRE launches next generation Polaris-based Radeon RX 480 video card
- Be Quiet! announces the Dark Base 900 case
- Western Digital launches world's fastest 256GB microSD Card