TP-LINK, a global provider of networking products, today announced its new Wireless N "Nano" USB Adapter (TL-WN725N). The 150Mbps speed makes the Nano Adapter ideal for everyday use including web browsing, file sharing and video streaming.
This tiny (0.73 x 0.59 x 0.28 inches) adapter packs a big punch and enables users to connect either a desktop or a laptop computer to a Wireless N network at speeds of up to 150Mbps. With its miniature size and sleek design, this adapter can be plugged in to a USB port permanently, without the worry of blocking adjacent USB ports or get in the way when you put your laptop into the suitcase.
150Mbps Wireless N Nano USB Adapter (TL-WN725N) - MSRP $12.99
- Supports WMM (Wi-Fi Multimedia) Standard for better streaming of real-time data, such as video, music and video chat
- Supports software-based WPS
- Supports soft AP function for wireless Internet sharing
- Advanced security: supports 64/128 WEP, WPA/WPA2, WPA-PSK/WPA2-PSK (TKIP/AES); supports IEEE 802.1X
- Supports Windows XP 32/64 bit; Vista 32/64 bit; Windows 7 32/64 bit
- Supports ad-hoc and infrastructure modes
- Supports Sony PSP X-Link for lag-free online gaming for Windows XP
- Easy setup utility in 14 languages
- Compatible with 802.11 b/g/n products
The new Wireless N Nano USB Adapter is the first adapter to be released in the TP-LINK family of Portable Technology Products, which includes the TL-WR700N, TL-WR702N, TL-MR3020 and TL-MR3040.
"We believe the Nano Adapter truly fills a need in the market, and does so with an attractive design at a remarkably affordable price," says Lewis Wu, Director of Sales at TP-LINK USA. "It is small yet powerful. This adapter allows users to enjoy Wireless N internet or turn a wired connection into a Wi-Fi hotspot. If your computer is connected to the internet from a wired source, this adapter will broadcast a wireless signal (SoftAP Mode) to other Wi-Fi enabled devices like your mobile phone or tablet, all for the price of $12.99."
For more information, visit the product page.
Latest News Posts
- Hitman PC minimum and recommended requirements are out
- Mad Catz lays off massive 37% of staff despite great Rockband 4 sales
- 6DoF is coming back with Overlord from Descent co-creators
- Save Over 20% on the World's Smallest First-Person-View Drone
- Raspberry Pi gets experimental GPU acceleration, games now playable
- Intel Compute Stick "2" STK1AW32SC 2GB Windows 10 Review
- Cougar 450M Ambidextrous Optical Gaming Mouse Review
- ASRock Fatal1ty Gaming Z170 Gaming K4 - Only Posts with one memory stick
- TP-LINK Archer C2600 MU-MIMO Wireless Dual-Band Router Review
- [SSD compatibility question] GA-X58A-UD3R with Samsung EVO Pro SSD
- ESL Hearthstone Legendary Series returns to Intel Extreme Masters Katowice 2016
- HIDEO KOJIMA AND GUILLERMO DEL TORO CONFIRMED AS D.I.C.E. SUMMIT KEYNOTE SPEAKERS
- Toshiba Introduces the Next Generation OCZ Trion 150 Series Solid-State Drive Series
- Thermaltake Kicks Off 2016 MFC (Modding Fighting Championship)
- AMD Offers New Thermal Solutions and New Processors for Reliable, Near-Silent Performance