EVERCOOL Thermal Corp., Ltd. the professional and well-known cooler and fan brand. The leading brand of cooling aesthetics-EVERCOOL is going to launch Silent Shark Fan- SSF12.
Through the many human and material resources with the most advanced hydrodynamic design, imitating the structure of the shark's body, the Evercool's R & D team achieves the principle of shark fins in the latest 12-cm cooling fan. EVERCOOL exclusive shark gills with rib blade design, which in the operation to create a smooth vortex. At the same level, SSF-12 specifications have better heat-distribution and superior airflow efficiency but offers outstanding silent sense. SSF-12 is the best choice which able to strike a perfect balance of quietness and efficiency.
Breaking through the traditional and typical fan, the new Silent Shark Fan with sawtooth-shaped vanes creates high air pressure and provides great cooling performance. The special fan design provides optimized airflow to enhance heat dissipation effect.
Shark gills with rib blade design
Shark gills-shaped wind guides generate outstanding vortex airflow, and reduce the internal air pressure to reduce the noise.
Silent Shark Fan, which two functions for silent / overclocking speed control make it convenient and affordable for users flexible using. In addition, SSF equipped with anti-vibration rubber nails, can absorb vibration and reduce noise generation, and effectively reduce the vibration
caused in the operation bringing users the quality and a quiet operation of your computer environment.
Equipped with exclusive long-life bearings (Ever Lubricate bearing type), which can reach more than 40,000 hours, Silent Shark Fan can be an excellent quality and reasonable price choice for the users by its superior airflow efficiency quality quiet cooling.
For more details about EVERCOOL and products, please always welcome to visit:
Latest News Posts
- Four-part Mass Effect book series links original trilogy to Andromeda
- Sonic the Hedgehog's new 2017 game to have 'huge emphasis on quality'
- If you own an HTC Vive, you have to play Pool Nation VR
- Nintendo NX might use both cartridges and discs
- This emotional AMD commercial invites you to join the Radeon Rebellion
- Why does my Monitor show static and lines occasionally when using 144hz?
- Considering a DK-04 when they come in stock, just have a few questions beforehand.
- Skylake Overclocking i7 6700k help please
- X170 EXTREME ECC Build
- GA-Z77-UD5H and W10 Sata Port Recognition?
- ADATA launches the Premier SP550 M.2 2280 SATA 6Gb/s SSD
- Mangstor's NX-Series storage arrays accelerate HPC throughput with new burst buffer capabilities
- Swiftech unveils new Komodo Waterblocks for NVIDIA GeForce GTX1080 and GTX1070 flagship video cards
- ADATA releases the HD700 and HV620S external hard drives
- BIOSTAR teams up with Apacer and Thermaltake to showcase high-end gaming machines