EVERCOOL Thermal Corp., Ltd. the professional and well-known cooler and fan brand. The leading brand of cooling aesthetics-EVERCOOL is going to launch Silent Shark Fan- SSF12.
Through the many human and material resources with the most advanced hydrodynamic design, imitating the structure of the shark's body, the Evercool's R & D team achieves the principle of shark fins in the latest 12-cm cooling fan. EVERCOOL exclusive shark gills with rib blade design, which in the operation to create a smooth vortex. At the same level, SSF-12 specifications have better heat-distribution and superior airflow efficiency but offers outstanding silent sense. SSF-12 is the best choice which able to strike a perfect balance of quietness and efficiency.
Breaking through the traditional and typical fan, the new Silent Shark Fan with sawtooth-shaped vanes creates high air pressure and provides great cooling performance. The special fan design provides optimized airflow to enhance heat dissipation effect.
Shark gills with rib blade design
Shark gills-shaped wind guides generate outstanding vortex airflow, and reduce the internal air pressure to reduce the noise.
Silent Shark Fan, which two functions for silent / overclocking speed control make it convenient and affordable for users flexible using. In addition, SSF equipped with anti-vibration rubber nails, can absorb vibration and reduce noise generation, and effectively reduce the vibration
caused in the operation bringing users the quality and a quiet operation of your computer environment.
Equipped with exclusive long-life bearings (Ever Lubricate bearing type), which can reach more than 40,000 hours, Silent Shark Fan can be an excellent quality and reasonable price choice for the users by its superior airflow efficiency quality quiet cooling.
For more details about EVERCOOL and products, please always welcome to visit:
Latest News Posts
- MSI X370 Gaming Pro Carbon, a very slick mobo for Ryzen
- AMD Ryzen 5 1600X costs $260, offers Intel perf. at $617
- Early Nintendo Switch consoles were actually stolen
- Why Nier: Automata isn't coming to Xbox One
- Grand Theft Auto movie or TV show could happen
- Asus PRIME B250-PLUS Integated Graphics issue
- Looking for help overclocking a GA-EP43-UD3L
- I5 6600k OC settings.. aorus z270
- ASUS K55VM (LAPTOP A55VM) can't control fan speed for myself
- First ever CPU overclock - is this ok?
- ASUS announces VivoMini VC66R and VC66
- BIOSTAR RACING Series motherboard lineup for AMD RYZEN announced
- Team Group officially announces the T-FORCE DARK series memory module with ASUS ROG Certified
- MSI announces Aero ITX series graphics cards
- ASUS Republic of Gamers announces Strix Impact