Today Logitech unveiled the latest in its line of PC keyboards, the Logitech Washable Keyboard K310. From a light dusting to a rinse in the kitchen sink, this keyboard is easy to clean and easy to dry. It's also designed for a comfortable typing experience with a familiar layout and sleek, thin profile.
The Logitech Washable Keyboard K310 can be hand washed time and time again, and can be submerged (with the exception of the USB cable) in up to 11 inches of water. Convenient drainage holes at the back of the keyboard allow for easy drying while key characters are laser printed and UV coated to help ensure the letters don't fade in the wash. Plus, the keys can last up to five million keystrokes, meaning this keyboard can take a washing, as well as a pounding.
"We've all experienced that moment of distraction - followed by panic, when a cup of coffee or a soda spills all over your keyboard," says Sophie Le Guen, senior director of mice and keyboards at Logitech. "Because life and its messes will happen, regardless of how careful you are, Logitech designed the Logitech Washable Keyboard K310 to look and function like new, even over time."
Durable, yet still comfortable, this full-size keyboard's contemporary design complements both your computer and your work space. It comes complete with F-keys and a number pad, and is compatible with Windows XP, Windows Vista and Windows 7. With twelve hot keys for instant access to Internet, e-mail, play, volume and more, you can readily open your most-used applications with a single keystroke. To make life even easier, this keyboard requires no software for setup, simply pull the device straight out of the box, plug it in and type away.
Pricing and Availability
The Logitech Washable Keyboard K310 is expected to be available in the U.S. beginning in August and Europe beginning in October 2012, for a suggested retail price of $39.99.
Latest News Posts
- AMD reboots its drivers with Crimson ReLive Edition
- Faraday Future car will have cameras instead of mirrors
- SpaceX's December launch postponed until early January
- Huawei will unveil their concept phone on December 16th
- Cassini shows first images of Saturn from new orbit
- Dk-q1 / dk-q1h
- asrock 880g pro3 codes E8>54>19
- ADATA SC660 240GB Portable SSD Review
- Will this Build be Quite, Small and powerfull ?
- Mouse skipping/jumping and audio stuttering
- Bluetooth 5 specification now available, 4x Range, 2x Speed
- Zadak511 reveals SHIELD Series with RGB DDR4 RAM and RGB SSD
- Jonsbo announces QT03A and VR2 cases, and FR-101 fan series
- Cooler Master announces the MasterCase Maker 5T
- be quiet! announces the Dark Base Pro 900 case with tempered glass window side panel