Integrated Device Technology, Inc. (IDT), the Analog and Digital Company delivering essential mixed-signal semiconductor solutions, today announced that it will be presenting on the NVM Express (NVMe) specification as well as exhibiting its latest enterprise flash controller products in booth #707 at the Flash Memory Summit, held in Santa Clara, CA on August 21-23.
Peter Onufryk, director of engineering in the Enterprise Computing Division at IDT, will present "How the Streamlined Architecture of NVM Express Enables High Performance PCIe SSDs." The presentation will provide an overview of NVM Express along with a detailed outline of the specification's performance features.
The NVM Express standard defines an optimized register interface, command set, and feature set for PCI Express solid-state drives (SSDs). By eliminating the need for proprietary drivers, NVMe is helping to drive the adoption of PCIe SSDs and realize the performance potential of SSD technology. IDT will be demonstrating its latest flash controllers at the Flash Memory Summit.
"As the developer of the industry's first flash controller with native PCIe for enterprise SSDs and a founding member of the NVMe promoter group, IDT is committed to the development of enterprise PCIe-based flash controllers," said Kam Eshghi, Sr. Director of Marketing of the Enterprise Computing Division of IDT. "PCI Express provides the performance and low latency needed to realize the full potential of enterprise SSDs. The Flash Memory Summit is an ideal venue for showcasing the innovative work that IDT has been doing in this area."
To learn more about NVM Express and the NVM Express 1.0 standard, visit http://www.nvmexpress.org. For more information about IDT's extensive portfolio of PCI Express solutions, visit http://www.idt.com/go/PCIe.
Latest News Posts
- Take to the campaign trail with The Political Machine 2016
- Rise of the Tomb Raider's latest patch improves HBAO+, and more
- Twitter has shut down over 125,000 accounts for promoting terrorism
- Google AI, Go champ match will be broadcast live on YouTube in March
- Fable Legends will use foliage physics to increase visual fidelity
- ASrock z170 extreme 7+ Post code 00
- Apacer Panther DDR4-2666 16GB Dual-Channel Memory Kit Review
- Gigabyte GA-x79-UP4 rev1.0
- Help with N56VB notebook screen
- Intel MOBO with Fast POST boot time
- HIDEO KOJIMA AND GUILLERMO DEL TORO CONFIRMED AS D.I.C.E. SUMMIT KEYNOTE SPEAKERS
- Toshiba Introduces the Next Generation OCZ Trion 150 Series Solid-State Drive Series
- Thermaltake Kicks Off 2016 MFC (Modding Fighting Championship)
- AMD Offers New Thermal Solutions and New Processors for Reliable, Near-Silent Performance
- Thermaltake and First Green Partner Aria PC Technology Join to Promote the Smart Power Management (SPM) Platform