Integrated Device Technology, Inc. (IDT), the Analog and Digital Company delivering essential mixed-signal semiconductor solutions, today announced that it will be presenting on the NVM Express (NVMe) specification as well as exhibiting its latest enterprise flash controller products in booth #707 at the Flash Memory Summit, held in Santa Clara, CA on August 21-23.
Peter Onufryk, director of engineering in the Enterprise Computing Division at IDT, will present "How the Streamlined Architecture of NVM Express Enables High Performance PCIe SSDs." The presentation will provide an overview of NVM Express along with a detailed outline of the specification's performance features.
The NVM Express standard defines an optimized register interface, command set, and feature set for PCI Express solid-state drives (SSDs). By eliminating the need for proprietary drivers, NVMe is helping to drive the adoption of PCIe SSDs and realize the performance potential of SSD technology. IDT will be demonstrating its latest flash controllers at the Flash Memory Summit.
"As the developer of the industry's first flash controller with native PCIe for enterprise SSDs and a founding member of the NVMe promoter group, IDT is committed to the development of enterprise PCIe-based flash controllers," said Kam Eshghi, Sr. Director of Marketing of the Enterprise Computing Division of IDT. "PCI Express provides the performance and low latency needed to realize the full potential of enterprise SSDs. The Flash Memory Summit is an ideal venue for showcasing the innovative work that IDT has been doing in this area."
To learn more about NVM Express and the NVM Express 1.0 standard, visit http://www.nvmexpress.org. For more information about IDT's extensive portfolio of PCI Express solutions, visit http://www.idt.com/go/PCIe.
Latest News Posts
- Ubisoft focuses on fixing The Division, delays DLC
- Gearbox working on a remastered version of Duke Nukem 3D
- Huawei unveils its new high-end Honor 8 smartphone
- HTC Vive preferred by more VR developers than the Rift
- 'Suicide Squad' creator blasts film critics
- Intel shows Merged Reality Technologies at IDF 2016
- Lenovo ThinkPad P70 Mobile Workstation Notebook Review
- GA-x99 Gaming 5 , Recon3Di audio problem ,windows 8.1 robot sound
- Could be used the both Intel graphics card and Nvidia graphics card at same time on Asus K555LB laptop?
- Asus Zenbook pro ux501vw touchscreen?
- ADATA launches the ultimate SU800SATA 6Gb/s 3D NAND SSD
- CAPE Audio shakes up the headphone industry with the release of Rebellion Headphones
- Tesoro announces ambidextrous, White Sharur SE Spectrum gaming mouse
- Eurocom launches worlds first GTX 1080 SLI VR-Ready laptop
- Thermaltake new Pacific RGB G1/4 PETG Tube 16mm OD 12mm ID 6 liquid-cooling fittings with 1 RGB LED lighting controller