Sharkoon announces the launch of the Tactix gaming keyboard. The Sharkoon Tactix Gaming Keyboard comes with an 18-key rollover, interchangeable WASD and Arrow keys. The black keyboard eliminates the need for multimedia keys and offers compact dimensions of 431 x 136 x 24 mm for a space saving design. Delivery also includes a handy, detachable wrist rest. The Sharkoon Tactix supports N-key rollover for up to 18 keys, now several key commands can simultaneously be performed quickly and precisely during action-packed gaming situations. Important for gamers is that the WASD and Arrow keys are highlighted in a nonslip rubber blue coating. For users who prefer a more discreet design, keys are in the default layout together with replacement tool.
Also included is a software CD for setting up user profiles. The 107 function keys can be optionally assigned, for example, with Macro, Mouse, Internet, Office, Media or other program functions. Overall, a total of ten different profiles each with three sub-levels can be created for different applications and environments.
End customers will find the Sharkoon Tactix Gaming Keyboard available for the suggested retail price of 12.99 euros in authorized retailers.
Latest News Posts
- Solar-powered drone Google wants to use crashes during test flight
- The robot cheetah from MIT can now run and jump over objects
- Xiaomi wants to jump into the US market, but no big risks being taken
- Carbine Studios switches things up, makes Wildstar MMO free-to-play
- Lawmakers want automakers to answer questions about connected security
- Thermaltake Suppressor F51 Mid-Tower Chassis Review
- PC starts by turning off USB HD
- Building render system, need help!
- USB hard drive not recognized
- Thermalright True Spirit 140 BW Rev.A CPU Cooler Review
- EVGA Announces the GeForce GTX TITAN-X Hybrid
- QNAP Announces the AMD-powered TS-563 NAS
- Abyss Dark Arisen Gameplay Features Part II
- MSI to Host US$200,000 Master Gaming Arena 2015
- 3E Company Recognized as Best in SDS Management with ISHN Readers' Choice Award