HIGHPOINT INTROS EXTERNAL DUAL CHANNEL SAS/SATA HARDWARE RAID CONTROLLER
Milpitas, CA - HighPoint Technologies announces the availability of the RocketRAID 4322 - PCI-Express x8 SAS/SATA hardware RAID controller with two external mini-SAS connectors (SFF-8088) and with the Intel IOP 348 1.2GHz I/O processor and 512MB of onboard cache. The RocketRAID 4322 is the newest addition to the RocketRAID 4300 series of SAS/SATA hardware RAID controller that offer enterprise level of data protection, performance and manageability.
Enterpriselevel data protection is offered in the RocketRAID 4322 with RAID 5 (XOR) and RAID 6 (P+Q). To prevent data loss the RocketRAID 4322 offers an optional BBU (battery back up unit) when there are system power failures.
Enterpriselevel performance is offered in the RocketRAID 4322 by utilizing the Intel IOP348 1.2GHz I/O processor and 512MB onboard cache to deliver the performance needed for external storage environments for SD/HD (standard and high definition) video editing. The RocketRAID 4322 can easily process multiple uncompressed HD video streams. Sustained read of 1001MB/s and writes of 918MB/s are achieved with the RocketRAID 4322 controller.
nterpriselevel manageability it offered in the RocketRAID 4322 by utilizing the web GUI management interface to configure, monitor and mange the storage RAID array. Advance manageability in the RocketRAID 4322 is supported through (OBM) Out of Band Management. All RAID functions and manageability are controlled by the HighPoint webGUI / InBand Management utility.
Operating system support for the RocketRAID 4322 include WHQL certified Windows drivers. Mac OS X drivers for Tiger (10.4.x) and Leopard (10.5.x) are available with bootable support to Mac OS X. An embedded Linux driver into the main Linux kernel 2.6.27 allows for easy integration for system administrators.
HighPoint provides a full spectrum of SAS and SATA RAID HBA solutions for wide scale storage applications. We are long recognized as an innovator of RAID HBA technology. For over 13 years we have continuously developed cutting edge RAID technologies to satisfy the industry's ever-changing storage requirements.
HighPoint has a successful track record of delivering products to fortune 500 companies and global storage providers. Today, HighPoint has regional sales offices and world-wide distribution networks to better serve customers locally.
Latest News Posts
- Researchers teaching robots to have better dexterity and speed
- US, European consumers quickly buy accessories from Xiaomi Mi store
- Trying to make hit mobile game and generate revenue proving difficult
- Americans think privacy is important, but doubt its possibility
- Google stepping up in Internet of Things, with its Brillo OS
- Team Group Vulcan DDR4-3000 16GB Quad-Channel Memory Kit Review
- YUMI USB Stick doesnt´t boot correctly on H81M-HDS
- Asrock X99 Extreme4 activating VT-d not recognized in windows 8.1
- PC-Q26 and BP2SATA...
- GA-Z77X-UP5 TH Bluetooth not working
- Sharkoon Announces External USB 3.1 Hard Drive Case
- Razer Introduces the Firefly Gaming Mousepad with Customizable Lighting FX
- MSI First Motherboard Brand to be Windows 10 Certified
- EK Releases New Supremacy EVO X99 LGA2011v3 Water Block
- Tech Source Releases Condor 4000 3U VPX Graphics Card for GPGPU Applications