Sharkoon has let its latest rodent loose: the DarkGlider gaming mouse presented at CeBIT is now available on the market.
The Sharkoon DarkGlider is the high-end model presented in Hannover under Sharkoon's gaming input devices. Under its ergonomically designed, secure-grip rubber cover in matte black sits the latest version of the ADNS-9500 LaserSensor Sensors. The mouse contains up to a 6,000 DPI resolution, 11,750 FPS frame rate, 30 G maximum acceleration, a millisecond response time and a maximum 5 mm liftoff distance as a very precise, reliable and responsive playmate. The DarkGlider glides on five lenticular ceramic feet, which cannot afford to support any significant sliding resistance. The DPI sampling rate can be arbitrarily set and read in the illuminated LED display.
For comfortable control a total of ten keys are provided including two axis-scroll wheels and a DPI selector. All keys can be freely programmed using the enclosed software. The 256 kilobyte onboard memory provides room for up to five user profiles. Also through the software numerous other additional settings can be made, such as single DPI stages, mouse sensitivity, polling rate as well as the color, frequency and intensity of the mouse logo. For those who prefer a more discreet appearance, the illuminating logo can be turned off.
The combat weight of the Sharkoon DarkGlider can be optimally adapted to the needs of the game thanks to the Weight Tuning System. Four weights fit into the appropriate slots, with four weights in both 3.1 and 3.7 grams being provided. The maximum weight of the mouse is 150 grams.
In order to give the mouse strength and durability, Sharkoon has coated the 180 cm long connection cord with fabric, gold plated the USB plug and enclosed a set of interchangeable ceramic and Teflon glides. The enclosed high-quality fabric bag becomes a well-protected refuge for the mouse between its operation and transportation.
End customers will find the Sharkoon DarkGlider Mouse available for the suggested retail price of 39.99 euros in authorized retailers.
Latest News Posts
- Blizzard will soon offer no subscriptions for World of Warcraft
- Apple rumored to launch its new 12-inch Retina MacBook Air in Q2 2015
- Sony not worried about the price of its VR headset during development
- Valve confirms it is experimenting around with Half-Life in VR
- Rock Band 4 announced, will hit the Xbox One and PS4 end of this year
- slow ssd's
- Is this an incompatibility issue? Z87N wifi + Gtx 770
- Patriot Supersonic Rage 2 256GB USB 3.0 Flash Drive Review
- New Asrock EPC612D4U-2T8R: Xeon 2011 v3 or v2?
- Going into BIOS
- Razer Makes Razer Chroma SDK Available
- ESL Releases First Mobile App for Events
- ADATA Launches IHSS312 Industrial Half-Slim SSD
- Logitech Announces G303 Daedalus Apex Performance Edition Gaming Mouse
- G.SKILL Announces 2nd Annual "OC World Cup 2015" Overclocking Competition