Sharkoon has let its latest rodent loose: the DarkGlider gaming mouse presented at CeBIT is now available on the market.
The Sharkoon DarkGlider is the high-end model presented in Hannover under Sharkoon's gaming input devices. Under its ergonomically designed, secure-grip rubber cover in matte black sits the latest version of the ADNS-9500 LaserSensor Sensors. The mouse contains up to a 6,000 DPI resolution, 11,750 FPS frame rate, 30 G maximum acceleration, a millisecond response time and a maximum 5 mm liftoff distance as a very precise, reliable and responsive playmate. The DarkGlider glides on five lenticular ceramic feet, which cannot afford to support any significant sliding resistance. The DPI sampling rate can be arbitrarily set and read in the illuminated LED display.
For comfortable control a total of ten keys are provided including two axis-scroll wheels and a DPI selector. All keys can be freely programmed using the enclosed software. The 256 kilobyte onboard memory provides room for up to five user profiles. Also through the software numerous other additional settings can be made, such as single DPI stages, mouse sensitivity, polling rate as well as the color, frequency and intensity of the mouse logo. For those who prefer a more discreet appearance, the illuminating logo can be turned off.
The combat weight of the Sharkoon DarkGlider can be optimally adapted to the needs of the game thanks to the Weight Tuning System. Four weights fit into the appropriate slots, with four weights in both 3.1 and 3.7 grams being provided. The maximum weight of the mouse is 150 grams.
In order to give the mouse strength and durability, Sharkoon has coated the 180 cm long connection cord with fabric, gold plated the USB plug and enclosed a set of interchangeable ceramic and Teflon glides. The enclosed high-quality fabric bag becomes a well-protected refuge for the mouse between its operation and transportation.
End customers will find the Sharkoon DarkGlider Mouse available for the suggested retail price of 39.99 euros in authorized retailers.
Latest News Posts
- Free multiplayer modes coming to Doom tomorrrow, Deathmatch later on
- EA's Origin client is getting a new look, currently in beta
- Unlock new career paths with an in-demand tech certification
- Nintendo successfully patents external console upgrade box
- Nintendo NX might support Pokemon Go and other mobile games
- Antec GX505 Window SC Mid-Tower Chassis Review
- PW-IE20AH51T0 compatible with PC-G70 ?
- D-Link DIR-879 EXO AC1900 Wireless Router Review
- Asrock z77 Extreme 6 Ram Overclocking Stuck at 2000mhz
- MDD BP5e 480GB M.2 SATA III SSD Review
- Polaris Nitro-charged - introducing the SAPPHIRE NITRO+ Radeon RX 480
- AccelStor debuting NeoSapphire 3706-ES1 at Flash Memory Summit 2016
- Elitegroup ceremoniously launches ECS H110S-2P mini-STX motherboard and the all-new LIVA Pro Mini PC
- MSI announces custom GeForce GTX 1060 graphics cards
- Seagate unveils the industry's broadest 10TB portfolio