All users of HTC Canada Smartphones would very soon receive the Ice Cream Sandwich update for their handsets, according to Internet Market Services. The Ontario based market survey and research company have also reported that the update has just been made available with Bell Canada for the handsets Sensation 4G and Raider 4G LTE. Internet Marketing Services is well known as a leading market research company that keeps the consumers updated regarding the latest developments pertaining to different popular products. The handset users receiving this Android 4.0 update would be able to enjoy tons of new features on their existing handsets.
According to the report, HTC Canada would soon introduce this update for most of their handsets excepting HTC's Android Tablets like Honeycomb, Jetstream, Eco View 4G, and Flyer. The update would also be missed by the users of HTC's budget handsets like Salsa, ChaCha, Explorer, WildfireS, etc. Internet Marketing Services reveals that the Ice Cream Sandwich update will provide new features including an excellent typeface named Roboto. Flexible stock widgets in Ice Cream Sandwich can be resized, and the app drawer has dedicated space for them. With this update, the users would now be able to take screenshots simply by holding the volume and power button.
The new update also has serious enhancements for the camera including time lapse modes, panorama, face detection, better autofocus, image stabilization, and instant upload facility to Google+. The report from Internet Marketing Services has informed that the users of the two specified HTC Canada handset users can download the file from the settings section of their handsets. The announcement of this update is certainly great news for users of HTC handsets in Canada as the Ice Cream Sandwich update is all set to revolutionize the user experience for the Android users.
Latest News Posts
- Sony not worried about the price of its VR headset during development
- Valve confirms it is experimenting around with Half-Life in VR
- Rock Band 4 announced, will hit the Xbox One and PS4 end of this year
- Harrison Ford crash update: Actor "Battered, but fine"
- This beautiful collaboration between ASUS and Bitspower should be seen
- Patriot Supersonic Rage 2 256GB USB 3.0 Flash Drive Review
- New Asrock EPC612D4U-2T8R: Xeon 2011 v3 or v2?
- Going into BIOS
- X99 UD3 wont post, will then reboot
- ASRock P67 Transformer
- Razer Makes Razer Chroma SDK Available
- ESL Releases First Mobile App for Events
- ADATA Launches IHSS312 Industrial Half-Slim SSD
- Logitech Announces G303 Daedalus Apex Performance Edition Gaming Mouse
- G.SKILL Announces 2nd Annual "OC World Cup 2015" Overclocking Competition