All users of HTC Canada Smartphones would very soon receive the Ice Cream Sandwich update for their handsets, according to Internet Market Services. The Ontario based market survey and research company have also reported that the update has just been made available with Bell Canada for the handsets Sensation 4G and Raider 4G LTE. Internet Marketing Services is well known as a leading market research company that keeps the consumers updated regarding the latest developments pertaining to different popular products. The handset users receiving this Android 4.0 update would be able to enjoy tons of new features on their existing handsets.
According to the report, HTC Canada would soon introduce this update for most of their handsets excepting HTC's Android Tablets like Honeycomb, Jetstream, Eco View 4G, and Flyer. The update would also be missed by the users of HTC's budget handsets like Salsa, ChaCha, Explorer, WildfireS, etc. Internet Marketing Services reveals that the Ice Cream Sandwich update will provide new features including an excellent typeface named Roboto. Flexible stock widgets in Ice Cream Sandwich can be resized, and the app drawer has dedicated space for them. With this update, the users would now be able to take screenshots simply by holding the volume and power button.
The new update also has serious enhancements for the camera including time lapse modes, panorama, face detection, better autofocus, image stabilization, and instant upload facility to Google+. The report from Internet Marketing Services has informed that the users of the two specified HTC Canada handset users can download the file from the settings section of their handsets. The announcement of this update is certainly great news for users of HTC handsets in Canada as the Ice Cream Sandwich update is all set to revolutionize the user experience for the Android users.
Latest News Posts
- NASA says private space efforts to reach Mars will need support
- TSMC aiming for 10nm production next year, followed by 7nm in 2017
- Star Wars: Battlefront won't use Battlelog, has offline singleplayer
- Rockstar fixes login problems with the first patch for GTA V
- Sony Xperia Z4 teased thanks to WikiLeaks' dump of internal Sony docs
- Memtest sometimes pass, sometimes dont.
- Asrock 990FX Fatality Killer - 2X ASUS R9 290 DIRECT CU2 OC Crossfire Problem
- MB doesn't see M.2 PCI-E SSD
- Advice for Asrock N68C-GS4FX
- AsRock H67M-ITX PCIe port not working
- OWC Viper Pro Thunderbolt External SSD Premieres at NAB 2015
- HP Introduces WS Storage Advancement, Mobile WS and Professional Displays
- NEC Introduces Two New AccuSync LED-backlit Monitors
- BIOSTAR Releases the H81MDC-LSP Motherboard
- HGST Ships NVM Express Compliant Solid-State Drives