PNY Technologies, Inc., a worldwide leader in USB flash drives and a leading manufacture in memory products, today announced the new PNY Transformer USB Flash Drive. This new product exhibits amazing engineering with the famous hook design made famous by the PNY Hook Attache and can rotate 180 degrees and transform to change its form factor, hence giving itself the name "Transformer Attache".
PNY's new Transformer Attache drive comes in high quality stainless steel with a polished and lustrous finish that gives it a professional look and also durable design. Unlike common plastic USB flash drives, the Transformer can easily handle rough use due to its resistance to wear and damage. It bears a corrugated, three dimensional line decor that exudes robustness as well as style.
The hook design lets you attach it to various items such as lanyards, belts, bags, and key chains, among other things. The hook can turn 90 degrees on either side, thus altering the form factor and allowing flexibility of attachment. The innovative housing gives it protection against the dust, and other elements of nature and it is even water resistant. Thanks to the capless design, you don't have to worry about losing the cap.
Weighing just 8.78g, the Transformer is considerably compact at 4.5 mm (H) x 13.9 mm (W) x 47.7 mm (L), thus making it very easy to slip it into your pocket and take it with you. Although compact, it comes in capacities ranging from 4GB to 32GB. You can therefore carry all your pictures, documents, movies, and music on this tiny drive. With a USB 2.0 interface, files can be transferred at up to 10MB/s to the drive and copied back at up to 32 MB/s. The drive works with all recent versions of Windows and Mac OS 10.3 and above. PNY provides a 5-year warranty on the Transformer from the date of purchase.
Storage Capacities: 4GB, 8GB, 16GB and 32GB
Dimensions: 4.5 mm (H) x 13.9 mm (W) x 47.7 mm (L)
Weight: 8.78 g
Interface: USB 2.0
Performance: 4GB/8GB: up to 8MB/sec write, 24MB/sec read
16GB/32GB: up to 10MB/sec write, 32MB/sec read
Learn more about PNY's latest fun to use flash drive here.
Latest News Posts
- Switch handheld battery lasts over 3 hours playing Zelda
- Hack 'Mr Robot' and win a Season 2 Blu-ray on us!
- Samsung teases the Galaxy S8 and confirms launch date
- Samsung's Galaxy Tab S3 with stylus introduced at MWC
- Did you want a Nokia Android smartphone? Here are three!
- Will the PC-Q17 ever be released in the U.S?
- Blind BIOS update both backup and main BIOS chips are empty
- Main and backup BIOS are damaged or wipped
- Halo Wars 2 Xbox One Review
- Asus Zenfone 2 Laser 5.5s rear camera is not working
- Dolby Laboratories and LG Electronics announce first smartphone to support Dolby Vision
- Meet the HUAWEI P10, a stunning combination of technology and art
- Samsung expands tablet portfolio with Galaxy Tab S3 and Galaxy Book, offering enhanced mobile entertainment and productivity
- Razer releases power bank smart charge mobile accessory
- LG unveils new G6 with a large fullvision display tailored to fit in one hand