PNY Technologies, Inc., a worldwide leader in USB flash drives and a leading manufacture in memory products, today announced the new PNY Transformer USB Flash Drive. This new product exhibits amazing engineering with the famous hook design made famous by the PNY Hook Attache and can rotate 180 degrees and transform to change its form factor, hence giving itself the name "Transformer Attache".
PNY's new Transformer Attache drive comes in high quality stainless steel with a polished and lustrous finish that gives it a professional look and also durable design. Unlike common plastic USB flash drives, the Transformer can easily handle rough use due to its resistance to wear and damage. It bears a corrugated, three dimensional line decor that exudes robustness as well as style.
The hook design lets you attach it to various items such as lanyards, belts, bags, and key chains, among other things. The hook can turn 90 degrees on either side, thus altering the form factor and allowing flexibility of attachment. The innovative housing gives it protection against the dust, and other elements of nature and it is even water resistant. Thanks to the capless design, you don't have to worry about losing the cap.
Weighing just 8.78g, the Transformer is considerably compact at 4.5 mm (H) x 13.9 mm (W) x 47.7 mm (L), thus making it very easy to slip it into your pocket and take it with you. Although compact, it comes in capacities ranging from 4GB to 32GB. You can therefore carry all your pictures, documents, movies, and music on this tiny drive. With a USB 2.0 interface, files can be transferred at up to 10MB/s to the drive and copied back at up to 32 MB/s. The drive works with all recent versions of Windows and Mac OS 10.3 and above. PNY provides a 5-year warranty on the Transformer from the date of purchase.
Storage Capacities: 4GB, 8GB, 16GB and 32GB
Dimensions: 4.5 mm (H) x 13.9 mm (W) x 47.7 mm (L)
Weight: 8.78 g
Interface: USB 2.0
Performance: 4GB/8GB: up to 8MB/sec write, 24MB/sec read
16GB/32GB: up to 10MB/sec write, 32MB/sec read
Learn more about PNY's latest fun to use flash drive here.
Latest News Posts
- Sweedish CS:GO pro Fifflaren is keeping busy - joins American team
- ESL announce $100,000 EVOLVE Xbox One competition
- UberX gets unbanned from Portland, now with a new $1 Safe Rides Fee
- Call of Duty: Black Ops III should be due on November 6, 2015
- The latest screenshots of The Witcher 3 tease impressive visuals
- G1.Sniper M3 - No "Windows Boot Manager".
- X99 UD5 motherboard SLI disabled everytime after updating bios to F9
- OAXIS Bento Close-Contact Induction Wireless Speaker Review
- ASRock C226 WS graphics output resolution support
- Patriot FUEL iON Magnetic Charging Pad Review
- Seven World Top Casemodders Go Head to Head at the "2015 Thermaltake CaseMOD Invitational"
- GIGABYTE Hosts X99 CHAMPION CHALLENGE on HWBOT.org. Tweak your GIGABYTE X99 Systems for Big Cash Prizes
- Acer Reveals New Back-To-School Product Range at the Inaugural "next@acer" Event in New York
- Acer Launches World's First Curved Monitor with NVIDIA G-SYNC Technology
- Endless possibilities...Introducing the Fractal Define S!