PNY Technologies, Inc., a worldwide leader in USB flash drives and a leading manufacture in memory products, today announced the new PNY Transformer USB Flash Drive. This new product exhibits amazing engineering with the famous hook design made famous by the PNY Hook Attache and can rotate 180 degrees and transform to change its form factor, hence giving itself the name "Transformer Attache".
PNY's new Transformer Attache drive comes in high quality stainless steel with a polished and lustrous finish that gives it a professional look and also durable design. Unlike common plastic USB flash drives, the Transformer can easily handle rough use due to its resistance to wear and damage. It bears a corrugated, three dimensional line decor that exudes robustness as well as style.
The hook design lets you attach it to various items such as lanyards, belts, bags, and key chains, among other things. The hook can turn 90 degrees on either side, thus altering the form factor and allowing flexibility of attachment. The innovative housing gives it protection against the dust, and other elements of nature and it is even water resistant. Thanks to the capless design, you don't have to worry about losing the cap.
Weighing just 8.78g, the Transformer is considerably compact at 4.5 mm (H) x 13.9 mm (W) x 47.7 mm (L), thus making it very easy to slip it into your pocket and take it with you. Although compact, it comes in capacities ranging from 4GB to 32GB. You can therefore carry all your pictures, documents, movies, and music on this tiny drive. With a USB 2.0 interface, files can be transferred at up to 10MB/s to the drive and copied back at up to 32 MB/s. The drive works with all recent versions of Windows and Mac OS 10.3 and above. PNY provides a 5-year warranty on the Transformer from the date of purchase.
Storage Capacities: 4GB, 8GB, 16GB and 32GB
Dimensions: 4.5 mm (H) x 13.9 mm (W) x 47.7 mm (L)
Weight: 8.78 g
Interface: USB 2.0
Performance: 4GB/8GB: up to 8MB/sec write, 24MB/sec read
16GB/32GB: up to 10MB/sec write, 32MB/sec read
Learn more about PNY's latest fun to use flash drive here.
Latest News Posts
- AMD's next-gen Vega 10 leaks - are they the real deal?
- Don't press new 'Guardians of the Galaxy' trailer button
- The Last of Us 2 is Ellie's harrowing story of hate
- Zotac's $1999 VR Go backpack: GTX 1070, Intel i7 6700T
- Death Stranding analysis: breaking down the bizarre
- Ga z170m d3h ddr3-cf seek bios non-k_oc and kaby_support
- ROCCAT SOVA MK Gaming Lapboard Review
- ASRock 990fx extreme4 & Fast- Ultra Fast Boot Issues
- Fnatic Gear Clutch G1 Optical Gaming Mouse Review
- X99 Professional Gaming i7 and RAM question
- ENERMAX launches REVOLUTION SFX, with the highest wattage 650W full modular SFX Model in standard 100mm depth
- Intel Extreme Masters Season 11 finals confirmed for two weekends in March with more than $600,000 in prizing
- Ultimate Media Ventures teams up with The Coalition for sanctioned December 18 Gears Of War 4 Pro-Am eSports Battle On The Strip Event
- Thecus introduces Scale-Out architecture to meet rising enterprise storage demand
- Plantronics launches RIG 800 series - first 24-hour wireless gaming headset