PNY Technologies, Inc., a worldwide leader in USB flash drives and a leading manufacture in memory products, today announced the new PNY Transformer USB Flash Drive. This new product exhibits amazing engineering with the famous hook design made famous by the PNY Hook Attache and can rotate 180 degrees and transform to change its form factor, hence giving itself the name "Transformer Attache".
PNY's new Transformer Attache drive comes in high quality stainless steel with a polished and lustrous finish that gives it a professional look and also durable design. Unlike common plastic USB flash drives, the Transformer can easily handle rough use due to its resistance to wear and damage. It bears a corrugated, three dimensional line decor that exudes robustness as well as style.
The hook design lets you attach it to various items such as lanyards, belts, bags, and key chains, among other things. The hook can turn 90 degrees on either side, thus altering the form factor and allowing flexibility of attachment. The innovative housing gives it protection against the dust, and other elements of nature and it is even water resistant. Thanks to the capless design, you don't have to worry about losing the cap.
Weighing just 8.78g, the Transformer is considerably compact at 4.5 mm (H) x 13.9 mm (W) x 47.7 mm (L), thus making it very easy to slip it into your pocket and take it with you. Although compact, it comes in capacities ranging from 4GB to 32GB. You can therefore carry all your pictures, documents, movies, and music on this tiny drive. With a USB 2.0 interface, files can be transferred at up to 10MB/s to the drive and copied back at up to 32 MB/s. The drive works with all recent versions of Windows and Mac OS 10.3 and above. PNY provides a 5-year warranty on the Transformer from the date of purchase.
Storage Capacities: 4GB, 8GB, 16GB and 32GB
Dimensions: 4.5 mm (H) x 13.9 mm (W) x 47.7 mm (L)
Weight: 8.78 g
Interface: USB 2.0
Performance: 4GB/8GB: up to 8MB/sec write, 24MB/sec read
16GB/32GB: up to 10MB/sec write, 32MB/sec read
Learn more about PNY's latest fun to use flash drive here.
Latest News Posts
- Facebook rolls out Halloween themed masks in Live videos
- Just in time for Halloween: NASA discovers pumpkin stars
- Facebook turns reactions into Halloween themed symbols
- New Sherlock Holmes: The Devil's Daughter game out now
- NASA provides further details of the ESA's lander crash
- Booting Ubuntu from USB on Asus.
- Booting Problem
- AsRock 4Core1600P35-WiFi+ DDR3 no POST.
- CPU Cooler Testing and Methodology (October 2016)
- AMD announces Radeon Pro 400 Series graphics processors
- G.Skill announces the RIPJAWS KM570 MX mechanical keyboard
- iBuyPower announces the Slate gaming desktop
- Fujitsu and Lenovo to explore global strategic PC cooperation
- Toshiba's SAS SSDs provide secure storage for NetApp FAS and E-Series arrays for enterprise applications