G.Skill Announces TITAN SATA II 2.5" Solid State Drive Available in 128GB and 256GB Capacities
Taipei, Taiwan?6 January, 2009?G.Skill International Co. Ltd., a world leader in extreme performance memory with solid quality, today unveiled the G.SKILL Titan SATA II 2.5" Solid State Drive (SSD) Series. With a NAND flash storage medium, the Titan offers the latest cutting edge technology in storage for enthusiasts demands. The Titan SATA II 2.5" SSD is available in 128GB and 256GB capacities providing a large size, incredible performance with zero latency, and a power-efficient solution for consumers.
Latest News Posts
- Creative teams with Twitch on level up race in WoW
- Nintendo NX prototype was a tablet and docking station
- CD Projekt RED now worth over $1 billion
- Choose a side in our 'Captain America' Blu-ray giveaway
- UK retailer offers HTC Vive headset on monthly payments
- I Need A Fan Controller
- ASRock Z77 Extreme 4 not posting - error 69, 72, ......
- Memory Slot Issue - Fatal1ty Z170 Gaming-ITX/ac
- Asrock EP2C602-4L/D16 memory question?
- were is the 1394 label
- HyperX introduces new ALLOY gaming keyboard
- ADATA launches the ultimate SU800SATA 6Gb/s 3D NAND SSD
- CAPE Audio shakes up the headphone industry with the release of Rebellion Headphones
- Tesoro announces ambidextrous, White Sharur SE Spectrum gaming mouse
- Eurocom launches worlds first GTX 1080 SLI VR-Ready laptop