G.Skill Announces TITAN SATA II 2.5" Solid State Drive Available in 128GB and 256GB Capacities
Taipei, Taiwan?6 January, 2009?G.Skill International Co. Ltd., a world leader in extreme performance memory with solid quality, today unveiled the G.SKILL Titan SATA II 2.5" Solid State Drive (SSD) Series. With a NAND flash storage medium, the Titan offers the latest cutting edge technology in storage for enthusiasts demands. The Titan SATA II 2.5" SSD is available in 128GB and 256GB capacities providing a large size, incredible performance with zero latency, and a power-efficient solution for consumers.
Latest News Posts
- Amazon is testing drones north of the border, avoiding FAA headaches
- HTC Vive will build VR interest among gamers, company believes
- New Zealand Netflix spinoff relys on accent-based humor: 'Nitflux'
- UK wants to attract game developers, offering tax breaks
- Europol says encryption making it harder to fight terrorism
- EVGA X99 Micro (Intel X99) Micro-ATX Motherboard Review
- Extreme 6 for SLI and M.2?
- Z77X-UD3H Back USB Ports Not Working
- AMD's Future of Gaming: FreeSync, DirectX 12, LiquidVR, VR and more
- Asus n5 dh71 subwoofer problem
- Xilence Announces 402 C-Series CPU Coolers
- BIOSTAR reveals Hi-Fi B85Z5 Motherboard
- Acer Debuts the 15.6-Inch C910 Chromebook
- Antec Announces the VSP-5000 Case with Sound-Dampening
- MSI Launches New mini-PC - Cubi