G.Skill Announces TITAN SATA II 2.5" Solid State Drive Available in 128GB and 256GB Capacities
Taipei, Taiwan?6 January, 2009?G.Skill International Co. Ltd., a world leader in extreme performance memory with solid quality, today unveiled the G.SKILL Titan SATA II 2.5" Solid State Drive (SSD) Series. With a NAND flash storage medium, the Titan offers the latest cutting edge technology in storage for enthusiasts demands. The Titan SATA II 2.5" SSD is available in 128GB and 256GB capacities providing a large size, incredible performance with zero latency, and a power-efficient solution for consumers.
Latest News Posts
- The latest, and nearly final shots of the Galaxy S8
- Android 8.0 Oreo teased, should be unveiled soon
- Samsung to unveil four new VR/AR projects at MWC 2017
- Del Toro says 'Hellboy 3' is dead
- The Galaxy Note7 might be coming back with a new battery
- Are there any infos about the dk-05?
- How can I Speedup Outlook 2010 Performance?
- Changing Device ID
- Z170M Pro4S underperforming RAM / UEFI bug
- PC may end up in a reboot cycle from cold boot.
- ASUS announces VivoMini VC66R and VC66
- BIOSTAR RACING Series motherboard lineup for AMD RYZEN announced
- Team Group officially announces the T-FORCE DARK series memory module with ASUS ROG Certified
- MSI announces Aero ITX series graphics cards
- ASUS Partners with WPGI womens Esports league