G.Skill Announces TITAN SATA II 2.5" Solid State Drive Available in 128GB and 256GB Capacities
Taipei, Taiwan?6 January, 2009?G.Skill International Co. Ltd., a world leader in extreme performance memory with solid quality, today unveiled the G.SKILL Titan SATA II 2.5" Solid State Drive (SSD) Series. With a NAND flash storage medium, the Titan offers the latest cutting edge technology in storage for enthusiasts demands. The Titan SATA II 2.5" SSD is available in 128GB and 256GB capacities providing a large size, incredible performance with zero latency, and a power-efficient solution for consumers.
Latest News Posts
- Xbox boss wants more first-party games, less third-party deals
- Star Wars: Battlefront's new Blast mode is 10v10 chaos
- Fallout 4 might take over 400 hours to complete
- SSDs aren't used for storage according to the CEO of Seagate
- EVGA teases its new X99 Micro2 mATX motherboard with USB 3.1 Type-C
- I'm baaaaack
- B85-DGS Bios update
- Ant-Man (2015) Cinema Movie Review
- Asrock Z77 Extreme4 second pci-express problem
- Z77 motherboards missing Windows 10 drivers?
- Corsair Memory, PSUs, and CPU Coolers Pave the Way for Next Gen PC Processors
- Windows 10 Free Upgrade on GIGABYTE Laptops!
- Gamescom 2015 - Vertagear Racing Series at Caseking's Booth
- NVIDIA Recalls Select Shield Tablets over Fire Hazard
- Thermaltake Unveils the Core V51 Riing Edition Window Green PC Chassis