NVIDIA will hold its Annual Meeting of Stockholders in San Jose, Calif., on Thursday, May 17, 2012, at 2 p.m. PT. The meeting will take place at NVIDIA's GPU Technology Conference in the San Jose McEnery Convention Center, on 150 W. San Carlos St.
Individuals wishing to attend the meeting virtually may do so at http://www.virtualshareholdermeeting.com/NVIDIA2012. Stockholders will need their 12-digit control number included in their notice or proxy card to vote and submit questions while attending the meeting online. Non-stockholders are welcome to attend by going to the above link and selecting "Other Attendees."
The matters to be voted on at the meeting and the requirements for admittance to the in-person meeting are set forth in the company's Proxy Statement filed with the U.S. Securities and Exchange Commission on April 4, 2012. The Proxy Statement is available at http://www.nvidia.com/proxy.
A replay of the 2012 Annual Meeting webcast will be available through June 1, 2012 on the company's website at http://www.nvidia.com or http://www.virtualshareholdermeeting.com/NVIDIA2012.
Latest News Posts
- Far Cry 5's world evolves based on your decisions
- OnePlus Confirms: OnePlus 3T is being discontinued
- Final Fantasy VII Remake coming in 'next 2 to 3 years'
- Far Cry 5 release date announced with new trailer
- iPhone 9 to come in two OLED models - 5.28 and 6.46-inch
- OWC ThunderBay 4 Mini Thunderbolt 2 Review
- Free Paypal Money Adder Online Tool Legit 2017
- Prey benchmarked: Radeon RX 580 vs. GeForce GTX 1060
- ADATA AI910 Lightning Card Reader Plus Review
- PlayerUnknown's Battlegrounds Benchmarked: CPU & GPU War
- Qualcomm fuels IoT growth by currently delivering more than 1 million chips a day into a wide range of connected applications
- Team Group announces theme for COMPUTEX 2017 showcase: go beyond the limit and reach for the top
- SAPPHIRE announces PULSE Radeon RX 560 graphics card
- ELITEGROUP computer to stand out at Computex for its smart campus deployment, robotic technology, education laptops, tablets, mini PC, and motherboards
- ADATA Shares a Symphony of Technology at Computex 2017