NVIDIA will hold its Annual Meeting of Stockholders in San Jose, Calif., on Thursday, May 17, 2012, at 2 p.m. PT. The meeting will take place at NVIDIA's GPU Technology Conference in the San Jose McEnery Convention Center, on 150 W. San Carlos St.
Individuals wishing to attend the meeting virtually may do so at http://www.virtualshareholdermeeting.com/NVIDIA2012. Stockholders will need their 12-digit control number included in their notice or proxy card to vote and submit questions while attending the meeting online. Non-stockholders are welcome to attend by going to the above link and selecting "Other Attendees."
The matters to be voted on at the meeting and the requirements for admittance to the in-person meeting are set forth in the company's Proxy Statement filed with the U.S. Securities and Exchange Commission on April 4, 2012. The Proxy Statement is available at http://www.nvidia.com/proxy.
A replay of the 2012 Annual Meeting webcast will be available through June 1, 2012 on the company's website at http://www.nvidia.com or http://www.virtualshareholdermeeting.com/NVIDIA2012.
Latest News Posts
- Netflix increases its $8.99 per month plan to $9.99 per month
- 'Furious 8' finally lands a director
- NVIDIA rumored to discontinue the 2GB version of the GeForce GTX 960
- Amazon's WWII alternate reality series is chilling
- Halo 5 has gone gold, campaign clocks in at between 8-12 hours
- Got a Gaming 9 ACK X99S MSI MB to trade ..
- Bootloop Issue with GA-Z97N-WiFi even after RMA
- D-Link DCH-S160 mydlink Wi-Fi Smart Home Water Sensor Review
- ga-z170x-UD5 m.2 raid and intel rst drivers will not let me install windows to the raid
- X99 Extreme 4 and Thunderbolt
- EVGA Gives Away Free Cooler Shroud Replacement to its HYBRID Series Owners
- Shuttle Offers Value Priced XPC Nano Small Form Factor PC
- MSI Announces the DS502 7.1 Gaming Headset with Active Noise-Cancelation
- Netgear Introduces Quad-Mode Business-Class Wireless-AC Access Points
- Nokia announces planned leadership and organizational structure for combined Nokia and Alcatel-Lucent