NVIDIA will hold its Annual Meeting of Stockholders in San Jose, Calif., on Thursday, May 17, 2012, at 2 p.m. PT. The meeting will take place at NVIDIA's GPU Technology Conference in the San Jose McEnery Convention Center, on 150 W. San Carlos St.
Individuals wishing to attend the meeting virtually may do so at http://www.virtualshareholdermeeting.com/NVIDIA2012. Stockholders will need their 12-digit control number included in their notice or proxy card to vote and submit questions while attending the meeting online. Non-stockholders are welcome to attend by going to the above link and selecting "Other Attendees."
The matters to be voted on at the meeting and the requirements for admittance to the in-person meeting are set forth in the company's Proxy Statement filed with the U.S. Securities and Exchange Commission on April 4, 2012. The Proxy Statement is available at http://www.nvidia.com/proxy.
A replay of the 2012 Annual Meeting webcast will be available through June 1, 2012 on the company's website at http://www.nvidia.com or http://www.virtualshareholdermeeting.com/NVIDIA2012.
Latest News Posts
- Xiaomi's upcoming phone to rock dual camera and MIUI 9
- Enter our 'Ghost in the Shell' Blu-ray giveaway
- Snap's Spectacles are now available on Amazon
- Xbox worth $9 billion, 53 million Xbox LIVE users
- Essential phone to be more than a month late
- Asus laptop BIOS does not recognize UBCD-post page is grayed out - can't post
- Bloody AL90 Blazing Laser Gaming Mouse Review
- Cryptocurrency mining deflates, used GPUs hit eBay
- G.SKILL TridentZ RGB DDR4-3600 32GB Memory Kit Review
- ASRock X299 Taichi Motherboard Review
- Atari announces Blade Runner 2049 partnership with NECA and Audiowear, launching wearable technology that blurs the line between fashion and future
- BIOSTAR introduces the world's first 8-slot PCI-e mining motherboard with the TB250-BTC+
- HyperX unveils HyperX Alloy Elite and TKL HyperX Alloy FPS Pro mechanical gaming keyboards
- Toshiba Memory Corporation develops world's first 3D flash memory with TSV technology
- ADATA releases XPG GAMMIX line with S10 PCIe Gen3x4 NVMe 1.2 SSD and D10 DDR4