NVIDIA will hold its Annual Meeting of Stockholders in San Jose, Calif., on Thursday, May 17, 2012, at 2 p.m. PT. The meeting will take place at NVIDIA's GPU Technology Conference in the San Jose McEnery Convention Center, on 150 W. San Carlos St.
Individuals wishing to attend the meeting virtually may do so at http://www.virtualshareholdermeeting.com/NVIDIA2012. Stockholders will need their 12-digit control number included in their notice or proxy card to vote and submit questions while attending the meeting online. Non-stockholders are welcome to attend by going to the above link and selecting "Other Attendees."
The matters to be voted on at the meeting and the requirements for admittance to the in-person meeting are set forth in the company's Proxy Statement filed with the U.S. Securities and Exchange Commission on April 4, 2012. The Proxy Statement is available at http://www.nvidia.com/proxy.
A replay of the 2012 Annual Meeting webcast will be available through June 1, 2012 on the company's website at http://www.nvidia.com or http://www.virtualshareholdermeeting.com/NVIDIA2012.
Latest News Posts
- Apple sold less iPhones this quarter, revenues are also down
- Life is Strange getting a live-action episodic series
- Nintendo financials plunge, even with Pokemon GO's immense success
- Crucial expands its affordable MX300 SSD range with 3 new drives
- AMD Radeon Pro graphics card powers 16K display, or 15,360 x 8640
- PW-IE20AH51T0 compatible with PC-G70 ?
- D-Link DIR-879 EXO AC1900 Wireless Router Review
- Asrock z77 Extreme 6 Ram Overclocking Stuck at 2000mhz
- MDD BP5e 480GB M.2 SATA III SSD Review
- ASRock Beebox-S (Intel Core i5-6200U) Mini PC Review
- Polaris Nitro-charged - introducing the SAPPHIRE NITRO+ Radeon RX 480
- AccelStor debuting NeoSapphire 3706-ES1 at Flash Memory Summit 2016
- Elitegroup ceremoniously launches ECS H110S-2P mini-STX motherboard and the all-new LIVA Pro Mini PC
- MSI announces custom GeForce GTX 1060 graphics cards
- Seagate unveils the industry's broadest 10TB portfolio