Team Group Inc., one of the leading manufacturers in memory and storage products in the world, is having the eyes on the explosive potential of SSD market, as we are constantly looking for ways to improve ourselves in terms of R&D capability. Last year, the SSD S3 was a blast in the market, and this year, the blast is going to be even bigger when we launch the new generation of S3 PRO to satisfy the yearning of die-hard users. Compared to its predecessor, the S3 PRO features up to 60% more in random writing speed! Any other SSD products in the market can only bite the dusts!
Team Group SSD S3 PRO employs high standard SATA3 6Gb/s transmission interface, and is equipped with SandForce controller that all hard-core players can dream of. This serious piece of work features stability and safety that are consistent with the ultra-high standard of Team Group. The reading and writing speeds are improved to a perfect 550MB/s. The powerful 520MB/s write-in speed (240GB) and unprecedented random write-in speed of 90000 IOPS (input/output per second) are integrated with the protection of S.M.A.R.T technology, RAISE and ECC correction to give pro players the turbo charger that pushes the speed to the limit. S3 PRO is now available with four volumes from 60GB to 480 GB, allowing all levels of adrenaline seekers to experience the excellent performance of S3 PRO.
Latest News Posts
- No Star Wars Battlefront Xbox One bundle, EA confirms
- Razer offers Aussie LoL fans a ticket for worldwide travel
- CCleaner hits Windows 10, helping users clear junk out of their system
- CybertronPC first to add support for AMD Radeon R9 NANO video card
- SilverStone hits the storage market again, hot-swap RAID rack release
- AMD Radeon R9 Nano Preview - Fiji and HBM Go Under the Shrink Ray
- Win7 wont install on AM1A-M system
- Z77 Extreme6 boot screen displays after hard shutoff/reactivation, does not display after reset
- Razer Leviathan 5.1 Channel Gaming Sound Bar and Sub Review
- ASRock Z97 Extreme4 Fast BOOT Issue
- CYBERTRONPC ANNOUNCES SMALL FORM FACTOR SYSTEM WITH AMD R9 NANO GRAPHICS CARD
- SilverStone Storage Devices - Mobile Series - MS08
- ASRock Z170 OC Formula Sets More Records at IDF 2015 San Francisco!
- ATTO Technology to Display Network and Storage Connectivity Portfolio at VMworld 2015
- SilverStone Accessories - Expansion Cards - ECM20