Team Group Inc., one of the leading manufacturers in memory and storage products in the world, is having the eyes on the explosive potential of SSD market, as we are constantly looking for ways to improve ourselves in terms of R&D capability. Last year, the SSD S3 was a blast in the market, and this year, the blast is going to be even bigger when we launch the new generation of S3 PRO to satisfy the yearning of die-hard users. Compared to its predecessor, the S3 PRO features up to 60% more in random writing speed! Any other SSD products in the market can only bite the dusts!
Team Group SSD S3 PRO employs high standard SATA3 6Gb/s transmission interface, and is equipped with SandForce controller that all hard-core players can dream of. This serious piece of work features stability and safety that are consistent with the ultra-high standard of Team Group. The reading and writing speeds are improved to a perfect 550MB/s. The powerful 520MB/s write-in speed (240GB) and unprecedented random write-in speed of 90000 IOPS (input/output per second) are integrated with the protection of S.M.A.R.T technology, RAISE and ECC correction to give pro players the turbo charger that pushes the speed to the limit. S3 PRO is now available with four volumes from 60GB to 480 GB, allowing all levels of adrenaline seekers to experience the excellent performance of S3 PRO.
Latest News Posts
- Netflix increases its $8.99 per month plan to $9.99 per month
- 'Furious 8' finally lands a director
- NVIDIA rumored to discontinue the 2GB version of the GeForce GTX 960
- Amazon's WWII alternate reality series is chilling
- Halo 5 has gone gold, campaign clocks in at between 8-12 hours
- Got a Gaming 9 ACK X99S MSI MB to trade ..
- Bootloop Issue with GA-Z97N-WiFi even after RMA
- D-Link DCH-S160 mydlink Wi-Fi Smart Home Water Sensor Review
- ga-z170x-UD5 m.2 raid and intel rst drivers will not let me install windows to the raid
- X99 Extreme 4 and Thunderbolt
- EVGA Gives Away Free Cooler Shroud Replacement to its HYBRID Series Owners
- Shuttle Offers Value Priced XPC Nano Small Form Factor PC
- MSI Announces the DS502 7.1 Gaming Headset with Active Noise-Cancelation
- Netgear Introduces Quad-Mode Business-Class Wireless-AC Access Points
- Nokia announces planned leadership and organizational structure for combined Nokia and Alcatel-Lucent