Toshiba's Digital Products Division (DPD), a division of Toshiba America Information Systems, Inc., today announced two new high-performance laptops, the Qosmio X875 and Qosmio X875 3D, designed for enthusiast gamers, media creators and advanced users who demand the most powerful equipment. The laptops are fully equipped with the latest processor technology from Intel and NVIDIA, providing users with the power and speed required to take on the most demanding tasks and graphics-intensive applications with ease.
Premium Performance and Style for Power Users
The new Qosmio X875 and X875 3D laptops are powered by 3rd Generation Intel Core processors1 that deliver amazing performance and stunning visuals boosted by NVIDIA GeForce GTX 670M graphics processor2 with 3GB of GDDR5 discrete graphics memory to take on graphics-heavy projects and the latest 3D games. The multimedia powerhouse gaming laptops are encased in Toshiba's new Black Widow styling, featuring a diamond-textured aluminum body and a glowing red LED Qosmio logo on the cover with raised tile LED-backlit keyboard and 10 key.
"Power users have grown accustomed to a high level of performance and style from Toshiba's Qosmio line," said Carl Pinto, vice president of product development, Toshiba America Information Systems, Inc., Digital Products Division. "Whether it's the latest graphics processors, new stylish designs or innovative smart technologies - we're dedicated to bringing it all to our customers at an affordable price."
The Ultimate Gaming and Multimedia Machine
Every technical component needed for a truly immersive gaming and multimedia experience can be found in Toshiba's latest Qosmio laptops. A high-resolution 17.3-inch diagonal HD+ (1600x900)TruBrite display - or a full 1080p HD with 3D-ready screen that includes NVIDIA 3D Vision 25 Kit with Lightboost - offer the expansive screen real estate necessary for heavy duty gaming, content editing and multitasking. These brilliant displays are paired with built-in harman/kardon quad speakers with Slipstream technology that produce superior audio and SRS Premium Sound 3D that enhances the surround sound experience. All of these advanced audio/visual features combined with a Blu-ray Disc player make the Qosmio X875 Series the ultimate gaming and movie-watching powerhouse. The systems are also equipped with an HDMI port that delivers 1080p output to an HDTV, as well as the Toshiba Media Controller software that lets users easily share and stream content with other DLNA-compatible devices within a home network.
Intelligent Features for Smarter Computing
Toshiba's newest Qosmio laptops sport a variety of smart technologies, including Toshiba Sleep & Music8 that allows users to utilize the premium speakers to enjoy music even while the laptop is powered down. They also offer dual USB Sleep & Charge9 ports that enable users to charge their USB-powered devices while the system is sleeping or powered off. The devices are also well-equipped with four USB 3.010 ports and are available with speedy hybrid hard drives and dual hard drive combinations in configurations with up to 2TB11 of on-board storage, as well as up to four slots (two user accessible) for 1600MHz memory. They also offer high-speed connectivity with Gigabit Ethernet and wireless capabilities for faster upload/download and LAN gaming.
Pricing and Availability
The Qosmio X875 and Qosmio X875 3D laptops will be available for purchase at the beginning of Q3 2012 at major retailers, e-tailers and direct from Toshiba at ToshibaDirect.com. Pricing starts at $1,299 MSRP12 and runs up to $2,499 MSRP.
Latest News Posts
- Unity valued at $2.8 billion
- Top Memorial Day laptop deals with 7th Gen Kaby Lake
- New Dragon Age game could be big-budget, not RTS spinoff
- LeEco's crash in the US leaves hundreds unemployed
- Tekken 7 PC requirements revealed
- PlayerUnknown's Battlegrounds Benchmarked: CPU & GPU War
- NIC not working after BIOS corruption (ASUS X202E)
- Logitech Harmony Elite Advanced Remote Control Review
- C2750D4I won't get passed initializing 55
- Asus active pen (for T303UA)
- Qualcomm fuels IoT growth by currently delivering more than 1 million chips a day into a wide range of connected applications
- Team Group announces theme for COMPUTEX 2017 showcase: go beyond the limit and reach for the top
- SAPPHIRE announces PULSE Radeon RX 560 graphics card
- ELITEGROUP computer to stand out at Computex for its smart campus deployment, robotic technology, education laptops, tablets, mini PC, and motherboards
- ADATA Shares a Symphony of Technology at Computex 2017