SAN JOSE, CA-March 1, 2012-OCZ Technology Group, Inc. (Nasdaq:OCZ), a worldwide leading provider of high-performance solid-state drives (SSDs) for computing devices and systems, will showcase its innovative client and enterprise SSDs at this year's CeBIT tradeshow in Hannover, Germany. OCZ's latest products and technology demonstrations will be on display at the event in Hall 17, Booth D31.
With new cutting-edge technology in the client space, OCZ will display the upcoming Vertex 4 SSD Series based on the SATA 6Gbps Indilinx Everest 2 platform, revealing industry-leading performance and superior data management for all file types and sizes. OCZ will also address the growing demand for cloud computing in the enterprise space with the Z-Drive R4 CloudServ PCI Express SSDs, which provide OEMs and data centers with a robust feature-set, incredible bandwidth, and higher new capacities within a single streamlined solution. To demonstrate the total solution for enterprise clients, the Z-Drive R4 will accompany a live demo of the SANRAD VXL Storage Accelerator software and its innovative use of flash which transforms VMware® and Citrix® Xen environments and eliminates the need for costly tier-1 SANs in application virtualization and virtual desktop infrastructure (VDI).
OCZ's leading-edge storage solutions address the performance, reliability, and endurance needs for integration into everything from enthusiast desktops and notebooks to major storage appliances and servers for business in the global market. Join OCZ Technology at booth D31 to see the latest SSD products designed to optimize productivity and throughput and address all storage challenges head-on.
Latest News Posts
- Nintendo Switch may use 4GB LPDDR4 1600MHz RAM
- 'Never Go Back' with our 'Jack Reacher' Blu-ray giveaway
- Horizon Zero Dawn: solid 30FPS on the PS4 Pro
- AMD Ryzen explained: motherboards, CPUs, and more
- SpaceX successfully lands another Falcon 9 rocket
- PC may end up in a reboot cycle from cold boot.
- Gigabyte GA-Z97X Gaming G1 M.2 SSD Supported?
- Asus PRIME B250-PLUS Integated Graphics issue
- Looking for help overclocking a GA-EP43-UD3L
- I5 6600k OC settings.. aorus z270
- ASUS announces VivoMini VC66R and VC66
- BIOSTAR RACING Series motherboard lineup for AMD RYZEN announced
- Team Group officially announces the T-FORCE DARK series memory module with ASUS ROG Certified
- MSI announces Aero ITX series graphics cards
- ASUS Partners with WPGI womens Esports league