SAN JOSE, CA-March 1, 2012-OCZ Technology Group, Inc. (Nasdaq:OCZ), a worldwide leading provider of high-performance solid-state drives (SSDs) for computing devices and systems, will showcase its innovative client and enterprise SSDs at this year's CeBIT tradeshow in Hannover, Germany. OCZ's latest products and technology demonstrations will be on display at the event in Hall 17, Booth D31.
With new cutting-edge technology in the client space, OCZ will display the upcoming Vertex 4 SSD Series based on the SATA 6Gbps Indilinx Everest 2 platform, revealing industry-leading performance and superior data management for all file types and sizes. OCZ will also address the growing demand for cloud computing in the enterprise space with the Z-Drive R4 CloudServ PCI Express SSDs, which provide OEMs and data centers with a robust feature-set, incredible bandwidth, and higher new capacities within a single streamlined solution. To demonstrate the total solution for enterprise clients, the Z-Drive R4 will accompany a live demo of the SANRAD VXL Storage Accelerator software and its innovative use of flash which transforms VMware® and Citrix® Xen environments and eliminates the need for costly tier-1 SANs in application virtualization and virtual desktop infrastructure (VDI).
OCZ's leading-edge storage solutions address the performance, reliability, and endurance needs for integration into everything from enthusiast desktops and notebooks to major storage appliances and servers for business in the global market. Join OCZ Technology at booth D31 to see the latest SSD products designed to optimize productivity and throughput and address all storage challenges head-on.
Latest News Posts
- New map, competitive ranking system arrive for Insurgency
- Google will reportedly shame vendors into Android updates
- Lenovo says Motorola acquisition 'did not meet expectations'
- Android Auto, CarPlay available for Hyundai vehicles
- GAINWARD's GeForce GTX 1080 Phoenix spotted with black/red/gold look
- SanDisk X400 1TB SATA III SSD Review
- Asus S300CA screen flickering/stripes
- Asrock MB front HD audio doesn't work (rear works)
- GA-H97-Gaming 3 trying to Raid Two 950pro's via PCIE Apadpter
- GA-Z170MX-Gaming 5 USB 3.1 and Thunderbolt not recognized
- Samsung Electronics expands 750 EVO SSD with worldwide availability and increases capacity to 500GB
- Free public gamer event E3 Live to debut in Los Angeles
- Cryorig teases two new cases bound for Computex 2016
- Toshiba launches the OCZ RD400 NVMe SSD series
- Colorful & Bykski announces first water block for GTX 1080 Founders Edition