SAN JOSE, CA-March 1, 2012-OCZ Technology Group, Inc. (Nasdaq:OCZ), a worldwide leading provider of high-performance solid-state drives (SSDs) for computing devices and systems, will showcase its innovative client and enterprise SSDs at this year's CeBIT tradeshow in Hannover, Germany. OCZ's latest products and technology demonstrations will be on display at the event in Hall 17, Booth D31.
With new cutting-edge technology in the client space, OCZ will display the upcoming Vertex 4 SSD Series based on the SATA 6Gbps Indilinx Everest 2 platform, revealing industry-leading performance and superior data management for all file types and sizes. OCZ will also address the growing demand for cloud computing in the enterprise space with the Z-Drive R4 CloudServ PCI Express SSDs, which provide OEMs and data centers with a robust feature-set, incredible bandwidth, and higher new capacities within a single streamlined solution. To demonstrate the total solution for enterprise clients, the Z-Drive R4 will accompany a live demo of the SANRAD VXL Storage Accelerator software and its innovative use of flash which transforms VMware® and Citrix® Xen environments and eliminates the need for costly tier-1 SANs in application virtualization and virtual desktop infrastructure (VDI).
OCZ's leading-edge storage solutions address the performance, reliability, and endurance needs for integration into everything from enthusiast desktops and notebooks to major storage appliances and servers for business in the global market. Join OCZ Technology at booth D31 to see the latest SSD products designed to optimize productivity and throughput and address all storage challenges head-on.
Latest News Posts
- ASUS hints dual camera in 1st official ZenFone 4 teaser
- Samsung reportedly decides on the Galaxy S9 screen size
- ASUS X399 ROG Zenith Extreme: ThreadRipper BEAST BOARD
- Intel CPU engineer leaves after 20 years
- Digital made up 80% of Ubisoft's first quarter sales
- Lian-Li DK02 Watercooling and dimensions
- ASUS X200 CA 1.0 should camera appear in system in control panel?
- How to upgrade the BIOS to GA-UD23-B3?
- Baby Driver Movie Review
- Asus laptop BIOS does not recognize UBCD-post page is grayed out - can't post
- Atari announces Blade Runner 2049 partnership with NECA and Audiowear, launching wearable technology that blurs the line between fashion and future
- BIOSTAR introduces the world's first 8-slot PCI-e mining motherboard with the TB250-BTC+
- HyperX unveils HyperX Alloy Elite and TKL HyperX Alloy FPS Pro mechanical gaming keyboards
- Toshiba Memory Corporation develops world's first 3D flash memory with TSV technology
- ADATA releases XPG GAMMIX line with S10 PCIe Gen3x4 NVMe 1.2 SSD and D10 DDR4