SAN JOSE, CA-March 1, 2012-OCZ Technology Group, Inc. (Nasdaq:OCZ), a worldwide leading provider of high-performance solid-state drives (SSDs) for computing devices and systems, will showcase its innovative client and enterprise SSDs at this year's CeBIT tradeshow in Hannover, Germany. OCZ's latest products and technology demonstrations will be on display at the event in Hall 17, Booth D31.
With new cutting-edge technology in the client space, OCZ will display the upcoming Vertex 4 SSD Series based on the SATA 6Gbps Indilinx Everest 2 platform, revealing industry-leading performance and superior data management for all file types and sizes. OCZ will also address the growing demand for cloud computing in the enterprise space with the Z-Drive R4 CloudServ PCI Express SSDs, which provide OEMs and data centers with a robust feature-set, incredible bandwidth, and higher new capacities within a single streamlined solution. To demonstrate the total solution for enterprise clients, the Z-Drive R4 will accompany a live demo of the SANRAD VXL Storage Accelerator software and its innovative use of flash which transforms VMware® and Citrix® Xen environments and eliminates the need for costly tier-1 SANs in application virtualization and virtual desktop infrastructure (VDI).
OCZ's leading-edge storage solutions address the performance, reliability, and endurance needs for integration into everything from enthusiast desktops and notebooks to major storage appliances and servers for business in the global market. Join OCZ Technology at booth D31 to see the latest SSD products designed to optimize productivity and throughput and address all storage challenges head-on.
Latest News Posts
- Acer new touch-capable 21.5-inch Chromebase features NVIDIA Tegra K1
- Nintendo announces Mario Maker for Wii U, arrives in September
- Sling TV adds HBO just in time for 'Game of Thrones'
- Bungie's senior gameplay designer on Destiny leaves for Bethesda
- F-35 head continues to defend his program, amid major budget issues
- SanDisk Ultra Dual Drive 3.0 32GB OTG for Android Flash Drive Review
- E2200 Killer Ethernet driver for Linux with Wakeup-On-Lan WOL
- SanDisk iXpand Flash Drive Review - Add Storage to your iOS Device
- EVGA X99 Micro (Intel X99) Micro-ATX Motherboard Review
- Extreme 6 for SLI and M.2?
- Xilence Announces 402 C-Series CPU Coolers
- BIOSTAR reveals Hi-Fi B85Z5 Motherboard
- Acer Debuts the 15.6-Inch C910 Chromebook
- Antec Announces the VSP-5000 Case with Sound-Dampening
- MSI Launches New mini-PC - Cubi