SAN JOSE, CA-March 1, 2012-OCZ Technology Group, Inc. (Nasdaq:OCZ), a worldwide leading provider of high-performance solid-state drives (SSDs) for computing devices and systems, will showcase its innovative client and enterprise SSDs at this year's CeBIT tradeshow in Hannover, Germany. OCZ's latest products and technology demonstrations will be on display at the event in Hall 17, Booth D31.
With new cutting-edge technology in the client space, OCZ will display the upcoming Vertex 4 SSD Series based on the SATA 6Gbps Indilinx Everest 2 platform, revealing industry-leading performance and superior data management for all file types and sizes. OCZ will also address the growing demand for cloud computing in the enterprise space with the Z-Drive R4 CloudServ PCI Express SSDs, which provide OEMs and data centers with a robust feature-set, incredible bandwidth, and higher new capacities within a single streamlined solution. To demonstrate the total solution for enterprise clients, the Z-Drive R4 will accompany a live demo of the SANRAD VXL Storage Accelerator software and its innovative use of flash which transforms VMware® and Citrix® Xen environments and eliminates the need for costly tier-1 SANs in application virtualization and virtual desktop infrastructure (VDI).
OCZ's leading-edge storage solutions address the performance, reliability, and endurance needs for integration into everything from enthusiast desktops and notebooks to major storage appliances and servers for business in the global market. Join OCZ Technology at booth D31 to see the latest SSD products designed to optimize productivity and throughput and address all storage challenges head-on.
Latest News Posts
- Free Xbox LIVE games for August leaked
- AMD's Radeon Pro SSG handles 8K 96FPS, thanks to an on-board M.2 SSD
- AMD introduces Radeon Pro WX series, Polaris-based workstation cards
- Grand Theft Auto V's new mod pushes close to photo-realistic graphics
- Rare Boba Fett 'Star Wars' action figure sells for $34k at auction
- ASRock Beebox-S (Intel Core i5-6200U) Mini PC Review
- AMD Positioning Itself to Become a Commanding Force in Rendering
- GA-EX58-UD5 New Bios Ver. F14
- SanDisk iXpand Memory Case and Battery for iPhone Review
- Gigabyte GA-X58A-UD5 + GTX 550 Ti
- Polaris Nitro-charged - introducing the SAPPHIRE NITRO+ Radeon RX 480
- AccelStor debuting NeoSapphire 3706-ES1 at Flash Memory Summit 2016
- Elitegroup ceremoniously launches ECS H110S-2P mini-STX motherboard and the all-new LIVA Pro Mini PC
- MSI announces custom GeForce GTX 1060 graphics cards
- Seagate unveils the industry's broadest 10TB portfolio