Taipei, Taiwan, February X, 2012 -Leading memory storage brand, SP/Silicon Power today announces to launch the newest SSD Extreme E25. It fits 2.5"SATA interface with excellent transmission rate of 278MB/s maximum reading speed. It supports TRIM Command allowing Windows 7 users to power on their computers within tens of seconds.
Aiming on the prosperous SSD market, SP/ Silicon Power will seize SSD market-share territory with its strong ambition. A concrete SSD products line, including the newest E25, E20 of the same series, and V30 matching the highest transmission standard SATAIII can satisfy all the requirements of consumers!
E25 has 3 major technologies to ensure it maintains the highest performance and excellent stability. With DDR2 DRAM Cache Memory built-in, even during continuous intensive write situations, computers shall lag no more. ECC error correcting code guarantees data liability. After 3 to 5 thousands read/write circulations, wear-Leveling technology extends at least 5 years lifecycles! More excellences as low power consumption, shock proof and noiseless are included.
Considering diverse requirements of consumers, SP/ Silicon Power all series of 2.5" SATA interface solid state disks are in standard size that are easily installed for your desktop, laptops, or other servers compatible for 2.5" hard disk. SP/ Silicon Power devotes in good product quality. All the SSD products adopt high-level controlling chip and flash memory. All the products are under strict testing before delivery to ensure their 100% efficiency guaranteed.
- Excellent transmission performance and stability.
- Support TRIM Command, write-in function increased.
- Available capacities: 64GB/128GB/256GB
-Compatible SATA I and SATA II interfaces and conforms 2.5"SATA interface(SATA SSD)
- DDR2 DRAM Cache memory implementation to enhance E25's reading performances and lifespan
- Built-in ECC error correcting code to guarantee data reliability. Super high speed transmission speed Wear-Leveling technology to extend its lifespan
- Compliant with European RoHS requirement, meeting the green environment trend
- Low power consumption and vibration proof
- Noiseless operation, no latency delay and no seek error
- 3-year Warranty
- Dimension: 100x69.85x9.4mm
- Weight: 77 g
- Durability: 10,000 insertions
- Operating voltage: 5V +/- 5%
Vibration resistance test: 20G peak-to-peak max
- Shock resistance test: 1500G Max
- Transmission rate: Maximum read rate 278/MB/s (note 1)
*Note 1: Performances may vary due to platform differences
Latest News Posts
- Sony unveils the Xperia Z5 Premium, the world's first 4K smartphone
- Hideo Kojima: The players are everything, I get my energy from them
- ASUS unveils a Windows 10-powered PC-on-a-stick with the new VivoStick
- You can now download Epic's awesome 'Showdown' VR experience
- PS4 v3.0 firmware includes YouTube Gaming support, more cloud storage
- Purchasing case fans in Taiwan
- Strontium Nitro 566X 64GB MicroSDXC and USB Type-C Reader Review
- does ASRock Z97 Anniversary ATX LGA1150 support window 10 with the G3258 cpu?
- Seagate Backup Plus STDA4000100 4TB External Portable HDD Review
- GA-Z97X Gaming 7 + Samsung SM951 256 gb
- SEAGATE DELIVERS INDUSTRY'S BROADEST PORTFOLIO OF 8TB HARD DRIVES
- CYBERTRONPC ANNOUNCES SMALL FORM FACTOR SYSTEM WITH AMD R9 NANO GRAPHICS CARD
- SilverStone Storage Devices - Mobile Series - MS08
- ASRock Z170 OC Formula Sets More Records at IDF 2015 San Francisco!
- ATTO Technology to Display Network and Storage Connectivity Portfolio at VMworld 2015