Taipei, Taiwan, February X, 2012 -Leading memory storage brand, SP/Silicon Power today announces to launch the newest SSD Extreme E25. It fits 2.5"SATA interface with excellent transmission rate of 278MB/s maximum reading speed. It supports TRIM Command allowing Windows 7 users to power on their computers within tens of seconds.
Aiming on the prosperous SSD market, SP/ Silicon Power will seize SSD market-share territory with its strong ambition. A concrete SSD products line, including the newest E25, E20 of the same series, and V30 matching the highest transmission standard SATAIII can satisfy all the requirements of consumers!
E25 has 3 major technologies to ensure it maintains the highest performance and excellent stability. With DDR2 DRAM Cache Memory built-in, even during continuous intensive write situations, computers shall lag no more. ECC error correcting code guarantees data liability. After 3 to 5 thousands read/write circulations, wear-Leveling technology extends at least 5 years lifecycles! More excellences as low power consumption, shock proof and noiseless are included.
Considering diverse requirements of consumers, SP/ Silicon Power all series of 2.5" SATA interface solid state disks are in standard size that are easily installed for your desktop, laptops, or other servers compatible for 2.5" hard disk. SP/ Silicon Power devotes in good product quality. All the SSD products adopt high-level controlling chip and flash memory. All the products are under strict testing before delivery to ensure their 100% efficiency guaranteed.
- Excellent transmission performance and stability.
- Support TRIM Command, write-in function increased.
- Available capacities: 64GB/128GB/256GB
-Compatible SATA I and SATA II interfaces and conforms 2.5"SATA interface(SATA SSD)
- DDR2 DRAM Cache memory implementation to enhance E25's reading performances and lifespan
- Built-in ECC error correcting code to guarantee data reliability. Super high speed transmission speed Wear-Leveling technology to extend its lifespan
- Compliant with European RoHS requirement, meeting the green environment trend
- Low power consumption and vibration proof
- Noiseless operation, no latency delay and no seek error
- 3-year Warranty
- Dimension: 100x69.85x9.4mm
- Weight: 77 g
- Durability: 10,000 insertions
- Operating voltage: 5V +/- 5%
Vibration resistance test: 20G peak-to-peak max
- Shock resistance test: 1500G Max
- Transmission rate: Maximum read rate 278/MB/s (note 1)
*Note 1: Performances may vary due to platform differences
Latest News Posts
- Pebble breaks Kickstarter records, raises whopping $20.3 million
- Malware trap turns PCs into zombies for expanding global botnet
- GitHub facing DDoS siege cyberattack dating back few days
- Google teams up with Johnson & Johnson to research surgical robots
- Data breaches lead to increased prevalence of e-file tax fraud
- (LAN) Z68 extreme3 Gen3
- Asrock n68c-s UCC RAM problem
- X99 G1 Wifi - Updated BIOS and can't get Intel RST to work
- Chappie (2015) Cinema Movie Review
- Z87M-D3H BIOS-mod to run all cores at 3.9ghz for i7-4770(non-k)
- Xilence Announces 402 C-Series CPU Coolers
- BIOSTAR reveals Hi-Fi B85Z5 Motherboard
- Acer Debuts the 15.6-Inch C910 Chromebook
- Antec Announces the VSP-5000 Case with Sound-Dampening
- MSI Launches New mini-PC - Cubi