Vodafone is the first Australian carrier to offer the contested Samsung Galaxy 10.1 Tab, with pre-orders already open.
The timing of Samsung Galaxy Tab's arrival at Vodafone couldn't be better for customers as a recent Galaxy survey conducted for Vodafone1 revealed tablets are set to be one of the hottest Christmas presents this year, with one in three Australians hoping for a tablet under the Christmas tree- surpassing clothes, jewellery, entertainment and travel.
Ross Parker, General Manager of Devices and Pricing said: "Some things are just worth waiting for and the Samsung Galaxy 10.1 doesn't disappoint. It's the thinnest, lightest tablet in the market and works on Vodafone's new 850MHz network, built for data. At just $39 a month, on a 24 month contract, including data, it's also the right price."
The Samsung Galaxy Tab 10.1 is available from Vodafone on a great range of 12 and 24 month contracts. For further information and to pre-order from Vodafone, visit http://www.vodafone.com.au/galaxytab.
Latest News Posts
- LG confirms $1.75 billion investment in flexible OLED displays
- $299 Xbox One S bundled with free copy of Halo 5, launches Aug 23
- Burnout creators begin work on new driving game with VR support
- Jon Rettinger: Apple is 'boring', 'stopped innovating years ago'
- Carpool Karaoke fan? Yeah, Apple signs 16 episodes for Apple Music
- D-Link DIR-879 EXO AC1900 Wireless Router Review
- Asrock z77 Extreme 6 Ram Overclocking Stuck at 2000mhz
- MDD BP5e 480GB M.2 SATA III SSD Review
- ASRock Beebox-S (Intel Core i5-6200U) Mini PC Review
- AMD Positioning Itself to Become a Commanding Force in Rendering
- Polaris Nitro-charged - introducing the SAPPHIRE NITRO+ Radeon RX 480
- AccelStor debuting NeoSapphire 3706-ES1 at Flash Memory Summit 2016
- Elitegroup ceremoniously launches ECS H110S-2P mini-STX motherboard and the all-new LIVA Pro Mini PC
- MSI announces custom GeForce GTX 1060 graphics cards
- Seagate unveils the industry's broadest 10TB portfolio