Vodafone is the first Australian carrier to offer the contested Samsung Galaxy 10.1 Tab, with pre-orders already open.
The timing of Samsung Galaxy Tab's arrival at Vodafone couldn't be better for customers as a recent Galaxy survey conducted for Vodafone1 revealed tablets are set to be one of the hottest Christmas presents this year, with one in three Australians hoping for a tablet under the Christmas tree- surpassing clothes, jewellery, entertainment and travel.
Ross Parker, General Manager of Devices and Pricing said: "Some things are just worth waiting for and the Samsung Galaxy 10.1 doesn't disappoint. It's the thinnest, lightest tablet in the market and works on Vodafone's new 850MHz network, built for data. At just $39 a month, on a 24 month contract, including data, it's also the right price."
The Samsung Galaxy Tab 10.1 is available from Vodafone on a great range of 12 and 24 month contracts. For further information and to pre-order from Vodafone, visit http://www.vodafone.com.au/galaxytab.
Latest News Posts
- Lawyer: Edward Snowden wants to return to US if given fair trial
- LG's new Watch Urbane is a seriously slick piece of smartwatch
- Hands-on with the Xperia Z4 Tablet, Sony's best tablet yet
- Lenovo announces the VIBE Shot at MWC 2015, a 2-in-1 camera smartphone
- Set off 'John Wick' in our Blu-ray giveaway, thanks to Roadshow
- GIGABYTE X99-UD4 (Intel X99) Motherboard Review
- ScaleUp 3,000mAh Portable Battery with LCD Review
- x79s-up5 f3 bios
- ASRock B85M-ITX + Nofan CR-95C?
- Western Digital My Cloud DL4100 SMB NAS Review
- Phanteks Announces Enthoo EVOLV ITX Chassis
- SanDisk Unveils the World's Highest Capacity microSD Card
- SanDisk Announces iNAND 7132 e.MMC Storage with 1 Gbps Transfer Rates
- SanDisk Intros Two Smartphone-friendly Flash Drives
- SanDisk Intros First Memory Cards Designed for Dashcams