Vodafone is the first Australian carrier to offer the contested Samsung Galaxy 10.1 Tab, with pre-orders already open.
The timing of Samsung Galaxy Tab's arrival at Vodafone couldn't be better for customers as a recent Galaxy survey conducted for Vodafone1 revealed tablets are set to be one of the hottest Christmas presents this year, with one in three Australians hoping for a tablet under the Christmas tree- surpassing clothes, jewellery, entertainment and travel.
Ross Parker, General Manager of Devices and Pricing said: "Some things are just worth waiting for and the Samsung Galaxy 10.1 doesn't disappoint. It's the thinnest, lightest tablet in the market and works on Vodafone's new 850MHz network, built for data. At just $39 a month, on a 24 month contract, including data, it's also the right price."
The Samsung Galaxy Tab 10.1 is available from Vodafone on a great range of 12 and 24 month contracts. For further information and to pre-order from Vodafone, visit http://www.vodafone.com.au/galaxytab.
Latest News Posts
- Rise of the Tomb Raider could soon receive DX12 abilities
- The Division will require 32GB of HDD space on the Xbox One
- Australia's biggest mobile telco Telstra hit by nation-wide outages
- iPhones being permanently bricked by 'Error 53'
- Rick Rubin's latest project is a Star Wars-themed electronic album
- ASRock Fatal1ty Gaming Z170 Gaming K4 - Only Posts with one memory stick
- TP-LINK Archer C2600 MU-MIMO Wireless Dual-Band Router Review
- [SSD compatibility question] GA-X58A-UD3R with Samsung EVO Pro SSD
- The Hateful Eight (2015) Cinema Movie Review
- SSD compatibility
- ESL Hearthstone Legendary Series returns to Intel Extreme Masters Katowice 2016
- HIDEO KOJIMA AND GUILLERMO DEL TORO CONFIRMED AS D.I.C.E. SUMMIT KEYNOTE SPEAKERS
- Toshiba Introduces the Next Generation OCZ Trion 150 Series Solid-State Drive Series
- Thermaltake Kicks Off 2016 MFC (Modding Fighting Championship)
- AMD Offers New Thermal Solutions and New Processors for Reliable, Near-Silent Performance