Vodafone is the first Australian carrier to offer the contested Samsung Galaxy 10.1 Tab, with pre-orders already open.
The timing of Samsung Galaxy Tab's arrival at Vodafone couldn't be better for customers as a recent Galaxy survey conducted for Vodafone1 revealed tablets are set to be one of the hottest Christmas presents this year, with one in three Australians hoping for a tablet under the Christmas tree- surpassing clothes, jewellery, entertainment and travel.
Ross Parker, General Manager of Devices and Pricing said: "Some things are just worth waiting for and the Samsung Galaxy 10.1 doesn't disappoint. It's the thinnest, lightest tablet in the market and works on Vodafone's new 850MHz network, built for data. At just $39 a month, on a 24 month contract, including data, it's also the right price."
The Samsung Galaxy Tab 10.1 is available from Vodafone on a great range of 12 and 24 month contracts. For further information and to pre-order from Vodafone, visit http://www.vodafone.com.au/galaxytab.
Latest News Posts
- Nintendo speaks out against VR and AR efforts from Microsoft, Sony
- Over 83,500 sign petition for Reddit CEO to step down
- Pricing on the ASUS Radeon R9 Fury STRIX leaked
- Robot accidentally kills worker in Volkswagen auto factory
- Meet the Nintendo PlayStation prototype
- Define S 47 [Buildlog 03.07.2015]
- Power loss - Event 41 Kernel Power
- ASRock Beebox (N3000) Fanless Small Form Factor PC Review
- AMD Radeon R9 Fury X Video Cards in CrossFire
- Akitio Thunder2 Quad Mini External Storage Enclosure Review
- Sharkoon Gamer Mouse with Bungee Hub - MSRP 47.99 Euros
- SMITE on Xbox One will have Australian Servers with Open Beta launch next Week
- Marble Monster is intensively addicting and action packed!
- ROCCAT Announces Taito Control Gaming Mousepad
- Lite-On Introduces Low Latency M.2 PCIe SSDs for Cloud Vendors