Vodafone is the first Australian carrier to offer the contested Samsung Galaxy 10.1 Tab, with pre-orders already open.
The timing of Samsung Galaxy Tab's arrival at Vodafone couldn't be better for customers as a recent Galaxy survey conducted for Vodafone1 revealed tablets are set to be one of the hottest Christmas presents this year, with one in three Australians hoping for a tablet under the Christmas tree- surpassing clothes, jewellery, entertainment and travel.
Ross Parker, General Manager of Devices and Pricing said: "Some things are just worth waiting for and the Samsung Galaxy 10.1 doesn't disappoint. It's the thinnest, lightest tablet in the market and works on Vodafone's new 850MHz network, built for data. At just $39 a month, on a 24 month contract, including data, it's also the right price."
The Samsung Galaxy Tab 10.1 is available from Vodafone on a great range of 12 and 24 month contracts. For further information and to pre-order from Vodafone, visit http://www.vodafone.com.au/galaxytab.
Latest News Posts
- SSDs aren't used for storage according to the CEO of Seagate
- EVGA teases its new X99 Micro2 mATX motherboard with USB 3.1 Type-C
- Over 14 million people installed Windows 10 in the first 24 hours
- Cardiac microchip able to offer patients warning to heart problems
- Chinese launching chaotic number of attacks against US infrastructure
- GA-Z77X-UD4H F3a Modified BIOS Possible Issue
- Buffalo MiniStation Extreme NFC 1TB External HDD Review
- P67A-UD4-B3 Windows 10
- On Z97 Anniversary: No networking devices supported by Windows 10?
- Addonics AD2U31PX2 USB 3.1 2-Port PCIe 2X Add-On Card Review
- Corsair Memory, PSUs, and CPU Coolers Pave the Way for Next Gen PC Processors
- Windows 10 Free Upgrade on GIGABYTE Laptops!
- Gamescom 2015 - Vertagear Racing Series at Caseking's Booth
- NVIDIA Recalls Select Shield Tablets over Fire Hazard
- Thermaltake Unveils the Core V51 Riing Edition Window Green PC Chassis