Transcend Information, Inc. (Transcend), a worldwide leader in storage and multimedia products, today announced the launch of its new Copy Protection SD/microSD Memory Cards. By recording data in a CDROM style partition, Copy Protection SD/microSD cards ensure the safety of valuable intellectual property against unauthorized copy, modification, and deletion.
Exclusive ideas, creations, and artistic work are priceless assets, and essential to future business success. Including such materials in marketing campaigns requires an effective data management strategy to not only allow users to view the given content but also avoid possible duplication. As a result, Copy Protection SD/microSD memory cards guarantee protection of important media by storing audio and video files in a read-only partition, in a manner similar to a CD.
Pre-loading memory cards at the point of manufacture ensures data cannot be copied or deleted, removing the effect of sophisticated cracking tools and even reformatting. Moreover, the inability to write new data offers an extra level of security against a loaded virus, which may destroy files and spread infection to other computers. For ease of use, Transcend's Copy Protection SD/microSD cards have been comprehensively tested for compatibility with most platforms, regardless of the host device software and hardware settings.
For added promotional value, Copy Protection SD/microSD cards can be adapted to provide partially protected and partially free areas, allowing users to save and modify files in the free space as per a normal memory card. This functional aspect generates regular viewing of marketing material, helping to build lifetime customer value and enhance the whole user experience.
Copy Protection SD cards are available by request in 2GB-64GB capacities. Copy Protection microSD cards are available by request in 2GB-16GB capacities. All are backed by Transcend's limited lifetime warranty.
Latest News Posts
- Crimson Edition hotfix driver released, fixes fan and game issues
- Just Cause 3 experiencing performance issues on the PS4
- 'Star Wars: Rebels' renewed for third season
- Formula E planning driverless championship for 2016
- Microsoft has reportedly fired 60 engineers working on HoloLens
- [ASROCK A75 PRO4] What should my next step be?
- Gigsbyte motherboard supprt problem
- be quiet! Dark Rock TF Top Flow CPU Cooler Review
- Gigabyte GA-78LMT-USB3 Problems With USB3
- Star Wars Battlefront PlayStation 4 Review
- AMD Promotes Renowned Graphics Architect Michael Mantor to Corporate Fellow
- IEM San Jose doubles viewership, raises US$38k for charity and crowns new champions
- Students pitch ideas to gaming guru
- Announcing The Live TwitchTV Launch Of Stellar Stars On Steam Greenlight and IndieGoGo This December 1st
- Black Friday - The action game! 45 seconds of fun, fast paced colourful satire. 'Beat The Crowd'