Transcend Information, Inc. (Transcend), a worldwide leader in storage and multimedia products, today announced the launch of its new Copy Protection SD/microSD Memory Cards. By recording data in a CDROM style partition, Copy Protection SD/microSD cards ensure the safety of valuable intellectual property against unauthorized copy, modification, and deletion.
Exclusive ideas, creations, and artistic work are priceless assets, and essential to future business success. Including such materials in marketing campaigns requires an effective data management strategy to not only allow users to view the given content but also avoid possible duplication. As a result, Copy Protection SD/microSD memory cards guarantee protection of important media by storing audio and video files in a read-only partition, in a manner similar to a CD.
Pre-loading memory cards at the point of manufacture ensures data cannot be copied or deleted, removing the effect of sophisticated cracking tools and even reformatting. Moreover, the inability to write new data offers an extra level of security against a loaded virus, which may destroy files and spread infection to other computers. For ease of use, Transcend's Copy Protection SD/microSD cards have been comprehensively tested for compatibility with most platforms, regardless of the host device software and hardware settings.
For added promotional value, Copy Protection SD/microSD cards can be adapted to provide partially protected and partially free areas, allowing users to save and modify files in the free space as per a normal memory card. This functional aspect generates regular viewing of marketing material, helping to build lifetime customer value and enhance the whole user experience.
Copy Protection SD cards are available by request in 2GB-64GB capacities. Copy Protection microSD cards are available by request in 2GB-16GB capacities. All are backed by Transcend's limited lifetime warranty.
Latest News Posts
- Nanomaterial charges phones, electric cars in SECONDS
- Qualcomm's next-gen Snapdragon 845 teased
- Star Citizen Alpha 3.0 lets you land on the moon
- Intel Core i9-7960X benchmarks: 16C/32T 'Skylake-X' CPU
- Intel's new Core i7-8700K CPU detailed, 6C/12T @ 4.3GHz?
- How to make one network using 2 routers
- Lian-Li DK02 Watercooling and dimensions
- ASUS X200 CA 1.0 should camera appear in system in control panel?
- How to upgrade the BIOS to GA-UD23-B3?
- Baby Driver Movie Review
- Atari announces Blade Runner 2049 partnership with NECA and Audiowear, launching wearable technology that blurs the line between fashion and future
- BIOSTAR introduces the world's first 8-slot PCI-e mining motherboard with the TB250-BTC+
- HyperX unveils HyperX Alloy Elite and TKL HyperX Alloy FPS Pro mechanical gaming keyboards
- Toshiba Memory Corporation develops world's first 3D flash memory with TSV technology
- ADATA releases XPG GAMMIX line with S10 PCIe Gen3x4 NVMe 1.2 SSD and D10 DDR4