Transcend Information, Inc. (Transcend), a worldwide leader in storage and multimedia products, today announced the launch of its new Copy Protection SD/microSD Memory Cards. By recording data in a CDROM style partition, Copy Protection SD/microSD cards ensure the safety of valuable intellectual property against unauthorized copy, modification, and deletion.
Exclusive ideas, creations, and artistic work are priceless assets, and essential to future business success. Including such materials in marketing campaigns requires an effective data management strategy to not only allow users to view the given content but also avoid possible duplication. As a result, Copy Protection SD/microSD memory cards guarantee protection of important media by storing audio and video files in a read-only partition, in a manner similar to a CD.
Pre-loading memory cards at the point of manufacture ensures data cannot be copied or deleted, removing the effect of sophisticated cracking tools and even reformatting. Moreover, the inability to write new data offers an extra level of security against a loaded virus, which may destroy files and spread infection to other computers. For ease of use, Transcend's Copy Protection SD/microSD cards have been comprehensively tested for compatibility with most platforms, regardless of the host device software and hardware settings.
For added promotional value, Copy Protection SD/microSD cards can be adapted to provide partially protected and partially free areas, allowing users to save and modify files in the free space as per a normal memory card. This functional aspect generates regular viewing of marketing material, helping to build lifetime customer value and enhance the whole user experience.
Copy Protection SD cards are available by request in 2GB-64GB capacities. Copy Protection microSD cards are available by request in 2GB-16GB capacities. All are backed by Transcend's limited lifetime warranty.
Latest News Posts
- GALAX GTX 1080 Ti EXOC White: dual-slot GTX 1080 Ti
- The Division receives loadout feature in PTR patch
- CliffyB: AAA games in a 'weird spot', VR in '80s' period
- GDDR6 is coming to high-end GPUs in early 2018
- Project Scorpio has 'no real technical limit on games'
- Hidrate Spark 2.0 Bluetooth Smart Bottle Review
- Asus MCE remote IR codes required
- Looking for instant flash bios files for P67 Pro3 B3
- Planet Earth II 4K Blu-ray Review
- Promise Technology Apollo Cloud 2TB Review
- SAPPHIRE introduces new PULSE graphics card family
- HyperX Cloud Revolver S gaming headset now shipping
- SK Hynix introduces industry's fastest 8Gb graphics DRAM (GDDR6)
- Samsung and Amazon Video deliver next generation HDR video experience with updated open standard HDR10+
- AmpliFi HD Mesh Wi-Fi Available at Best Buy, GameStop and Sam's Club