Transcend Information, Inc. (Transcend), a worldwide leader in storage and multimedia products, today announced the launch of its new Copy Protection SD/microSD Memory Cards. By recording data in a CDROM style partition, Copy Protection SD/microSD cards ensure the safety of valuable intellectual property against unauthorized copy, modification, and deletion.
Exclusive ideas, creations, and artistic work are priceless assets, and essential to future business success. Including such materials in marketing campaigns requires an effective data management strategy to not only allow users to view the given content but also avoid possible duplication. As a result, Copy Protection SD/microSD memory cards guarantee protection of important media by storing audio and video files in a read-only partition, in a manner similar to a CD.
Pre-loading memory cards at the point of manufacture ensures data cannot be copied or deleted, removing the effect of sophisticated cracking tools and even reformatting. Moreover, the inability to write new data offers an extra level of security against a loaded virus, which may destroy files and spread infection to other computers. For ease of use, Transcend's Copy Protection SD/microSD cards have been comprehensively tested for compatibility with most platforms, regardless of the host device software and hardware settings.
For added promotional value, Copy Protection SD/microSD cards can be adapted to provide partially protected and partially free areas, allowing users to save and modify files in the free space as per a normal memory card. This functional aspect generates regular viewing of marketing material, helping to build lifetime customer value and enhance the whole user experience.
Copy Protection SD cards are available by request in 2GB-64GB capacities. Copy Protection microSD cards are available by request in 2GB-16GB capacities. All are backed by Transcend's limited lifetime warranty.
Latest News Posts
- XIGMATEK pushes its a bright red power supply to market, the S550
- Ubisoft learns from Watch Dogs, shows games on 'target machines' at E3
- AMD financials continue to decline, even with the launch of Fury X
- Sony rumored to unveil its new Xperia Z5 smartphone in September
- LG uses Advanced In-Cell Touch technology for next-gen laptop screens
- ICY DOCK Black Vortex MB174U3S-4SB USB 3.0 Storage Enclosure Review
- C2750D4I: EFI firmware bug?
- ASRock X99 OC Formula/3.1 (Intel X99) Motherboard Review
- Custom Bios (ASRock X99 Extreme6 3.1 ?
- Samsung 850 EVO and 850 PRO 2TB SSDs Review
- GELID Announces Polar 1U Low-profile CPU Cooler for Intel LGA115x
- Transcend Announces StoreJet 35T3 8TB USB 3.0 External HDD
- Samsung Electronics Leads Consumers into the New Era of Multi-Terabyte SSDs with Launch of 2-TB 850 PRO and 850 EVO
- AMD and Dell Support Bioinformatics Studies at University of Warsaw in Poland
- IBM, NVIDIA and Mellanox Launch Design Center for Big Data and HPC