ASUS has announced two new USB sound products, the MS-100 compact USB stereo speaker set, and HS-W1 wireless USB headset. Both are designed with sharp, striking looks, fantastic audio quality and a pure Plug 'n Play design, but with a minimal size that's easily packed and to traveled with.
MS-100 USB Speaker
The MS-100 is a compact stereo USB speaker set, powered entirely by a USB 2.0 (or 3.0) port, yet still capable of providing punchy sound without distortion. Its minimalist and strong Art Deco cone design mimics the classic speaker shape, making them a perfect feature for any home or office environment. Meanwhile inside, its large 54 mm speaker drivers can generate up to 93 dB of sound with less than 3% distortion for its rich highs, thumping mids and full low tones.
No additional software driver is required on Windows Vista or Windows 7 machines, making it suitable for any desktop or laptop that needs an immediate sound boost!
HS-W1 Wireless USB Headset
Providing clear, crisp sound in total comfort, the HS-W1 headset is built with large 70 mm leather earpads for long lasting, natural comfort. The 2.4 GHz wireless technology used with the HS-W1 headset allows CD quality sound (44.1 KHz/16-bit, uncompressed) to be transmitted from the tiny USB dongle to the headset, while also offering twice the remote distance of Bluetooth audio. Combined with the acoustic tuned 40 mm drivers with a built-in equalizer, it promotes voice tones and fine details, with a hint of extra bass punch where it's needed.
The noise filtering microphone highlights speech tones, while its simple rotate-to-mute design is ideal compared to blindly searching for a small button while you're on-call. The large on-ear volume controls also make it easily adjustable with a simple tap, without the hassle of a small and fiddly in-line remote.
With up to 8 hours operating time on its in-built rechargeable battery, the light 170 g folding design and bundled touring case means the HS-W1 is an ideal travel companion.
Wireless Technology: Wi-Fi 2.4 GHz advanced 2-way digital transmission
Distance of Use: Up to 15 meters
Headset Speaker: 40 mm, ultra-high performance
Headset Mic: Noise cancellation clarity
Frequency Response: 20 ~ 20 kHz
Listening Time: Up to 8 hours
Battery Type: Lithium polymer
Product Dimensions: 180 x 175 x 65 mm
Weight: 170 g
Speaker Driver Dimension: 54 mm high performance
Frequency Response: 100 Hz~ 20 KHz
RMS: 2x 1.5 W
Power Supply: 500 mA powered by USB (power-adapter free)
Connection: USB 2.0 (USB 3.0 compatible)
Product Dimensions: 152 x 104 x 133 mm
Latest News Posts
- Samsung making next-gen 4K mobile displays with 800PPI
- HIS roars, launches their Radeon RX 500 series cards
- Intel launching 12C/24T chips with X299 on May 30
- GTA V is teaching autonomous cars how to drive
- Twitch plans to rope YouTubers with new tip system
- Hidrate Spark 2.0 Bluetooth Smart Bottle Review
- Asus MCE remote IR codes required
- Looking for instant flash bios files for P67 Pro3 B3
- Planet Earth II 4K Blu-ray Review
- Promise Technology Apollo Cloud 2TB Review
- AmpliFi HD Mesh Wi-Fi Available at Best Buy, GameStop and Sam's Club
- Nokia announces next-generation technologies for the advancement of virtual reality with 'OZO Reality' vision and partner ecosystem
- Razer expands the Razer Hammerhead v2 in-ear audio line with Bluetooth and iOS Lightning models
- MSI announces new thin and light GP62X and GP72X Leopard Pro Series gaming laptops
- EK is releasing Full-Cover water blocks for the ASUS ROG Strix GeForce GTX 1080 Ti