Cooler Master, an industry leading chassis, thermal solution, power supply, peripheral, and accessory manufacturer, today announced the Elite 431 Plus. This new mid-tower case brings premium case features to a mainstream price and design.
The Elite 431 Plus focuses on a classic subdued outlook with clean and attractive lines. A large windowed side panel is included to allow others to admire your new build. In addition, accent lighting from the front 120mm blue LED fan provides an extra touch to the overall look.
The Elite 431 Plus is the perfect choice for DIY computer projects on a budget. It is constructed primarily of high quality steel that lends to its strength and long-term durability. It is engineered to make it possible to upgrade to high-end components at a later date. Long graphics cards such as the AMD Radeon HD 6990 or NVIDIA GeForce GTX 580 will fit with ease. The Elite 431 Plus also supports larger CPU Coolers such as the Cooler Master Hyper 212 EVO. Easily configure the case as a home server or workstation with five 3.5" HDD bays. Enjoy the blazing speed of USB 3.0 included in the front I/O panel connections and a convenient 5.25" bay X-dock that allows you to dock a 3.5" HDD quickly and safely. This X-dock can be removed if all three 5.25" bays are needed for other purposes.
Properly cooling components is a high priority in the Elite 431 Plus. Despite its smaller mid-tower size, it includes support for up to a 140mm front fan, two 120mm top fans, one rear 80, 90, or 120mm fan, and one bottom 80, 90, or 120mm fan. This setup provides optimal access to fresh cool air for system components.
The Elite 431 Plus will be available for $59.99 in December 2011. For more information, visit the product page.
Latest News Posts
- Join the 'Legends of Tomorrow' in our latest BD giveaway
- EA boss excited for Xbox Scorpio and PS4 Neo consoles
- Intel Core i7-6700K CPU drops to $299 at Monoprice
- Microsoft's latest Surface Pro 4 ad trashes MacBook Air
- Two new Fitbit writsbands set to evolve the product line
- Cooler Master MasterCase 3 Micro-ATX Tower Case Review
- Samsung EVO 256GB microSDXC Memory Card Review
- Asrock z170 gaming k4/d3 and the f-stream tuning program
- I Need A Fan Controller
- ASRock Z77 Extreme 4 not posting - error 69, 72, ......
- HyperX introduces new ALLOY gaming keyboard
- ADATA launches the ultimate SU800SATA 6Gb/s 3D NAND SSD
- CAPE Audio shakes up the headphone industry with the release of Rebellion Headphones
- Tesoro announces ambidextrous, White Sharur SE Spectrum gaming mouse
- Eurocom launches worlds first GTX 1080 SLI VR-Ready laptop