A Brighter and Quieter Mini-ITX Power Supply
[City of Industry, Calif.-Nov. 22, 2011-] Athena Computer Power Corp., manufacturers and distributors of mainframe computer power supplies, is pleased to release a new addition to its FLEX family power supplies, the FLEX 400 Watt. Continuing with their trend of 80PLUS PSUs, the FlexATX comes with a new nickel cover that brandishes it as one of the high end and high powered PSU for its form factor. Built with the intention of being compact and flexible while maintaining high efficiency, the FLEX 400 Watt is in a class of its own.
The FlexATX 400 Watt has surpassed its predecessors with its new features. With its new fan cooling feature that promotes a cooler and quiet PSU. With a thermal sensor unit inside Athena Power has tweaked their FlexATX PSU so the internal 40mm fan will have a small 1-2 second time delay which also helps reduce fan noise levels.
80PLUS certification requires a power supply to operate at a minimum of 80% efficiency. The Bronze level of 80PLUS certification indicates that the power supply operates at a minimum of 82% efficiency at 20% and 100% load, and 85% efficiency at 50% load. According to test results, the FlexATX 400 has passed all requirements and has exceeded the 80PLUS requirements.
Athena Computer Power continues with their strong push into the Small Business, mini-ITX market by releasing their new MFATX40 or FLEX 400 Watt power supply. Staying true to their policy of "True Green Power" the FlexATX 400 Watt is a certified 80PLUS Power supply, awarded with the bronze badge it is the 3rd FlexATX PSU from Athena Power to have been awarded this certification. Along with its bronze badge certification this compact power supply is equipped with Active PFC and the Full Range features that helps enable the power supply to detect and control the power consumption for servers.
About Athena Computer Power Corp.
Athena Computer Power Corporation (ACPC) is a rapid growing company with over 20 years of knowledge in the computer power supply industry. ACPC is able to exude quality services globally by providing excellent sales, technical, and support services to our customers and clients. Athena Computer Power Cop consistently undergoes product research and development to find better improvements in our products. ACPC believes in the approach of quality, yet low cost products. To do this, ACPC's team of engineers exerts challenging efforts to constantly improve our products in the most effective and efficient methods possible. By doing so, we are able to save our planet by performing green computing in our products while saving our customers money.
Latest News Posts
- The Mad Max game looks absolutely stunning in 8K
- OSVR updates its hardware, delivers 1080p 120Hz display and more
- WhatsApp is now home to 900 million users
- Toyota pledges $50 million into autonomous car research centers at MIT
- PowerColor's new dual-GPU has 16GB of VRAM, requires 1000W of power
- Reset BIOS on ASRock Beebox N3150 w/o mouse/keyb.
- Gigabyte GA-170-DH3
- TP-LINK Archer C3200 Tri-Band AC3200 Wireless Router Review
- Does my motherbord support this RAM ?
- Windows 10 Pro 64bit on GA990FXA-UD3 R5 advice for USB3 problem
- SEAGATE DELIVERS INDUSTRY'S BROADEST PORTFOLIO OF 8TB HARD DRIVES
- CYBERTRONPC ANNOUNCES SMALL FORM FACTOR SYSTEM WITH AMD R9 NANO GRAPHICS CARD
- SilverStone Storage Devices - Mobile Series - MS08
- ASRock Z170 OC Formula Sets More Records at IDF 2015 San Francisco!
- ATTO Technology to Display Network and Storage Connectivity Portfolio at VMworld 2015