All Chimera 4 systems ship overclocked by at least 10% with option to upgrade to 20%
El Monte, CA - November 17, 2011 - iBUYPOWER, a leading innovator in gaming PCs, is excited to announce Chimera 4 - the fourth generation of iBUYPOWER's signature gaming line inspired by the mythical fire-breathing beast. The Chimera 4 is sure to turn heads with a new fiery case design and unmatched performance. Each Chimera 4 system ships overclocked by 10%, with the option in some configurations to upgrade to 20%.
"The vibrant Chimera 4 is the best looking system we have ever designed and one of the most powerful." said Darren Su, Executive Vice President of iBUYPOWER. "It combines performance and style in a unique offering sure turn heads and leave scorched earth in its wake."
A compact footprint allows the aggressively designed mid-tower system to fit on most desks without limiting configuration options or future upgradeability. The flexible Chimera 4 has room for up to 3 external drives (Blu-ray drive, card reader, etc.) and the option for SLI or CrossFireX configuration for even greater performance.
The spacious enclosure has room for 8 internal HDD slots ranging up to 3TB for a total of 24 TB of storage space. iBUYPOWER conveniently placed 4 front panels for easily connecting headsets, microphones and other USB devices. The system is kept cool with up to 6 120mm fans and features a liquid cooling system for the CPU. Chimera 4 systems are available with AMD FX, Intel Z68, and Intel X79 platforms.
The Chimera 4 is available now at http://www.iBUYPOWER.com and starts at only $799.
Product Page: here
Follow iBUYPOWER at http://www.facebook.com/iBUYPOWERPC all the latest news on the Chimera 4 and all of iBUYPOWER's systems.
iBUYPOWER Computer, an enterprise in association with American Future Technology Corporation (AFT), is one of the largest system builders in the PC gaming industry. Located in Los Angeles County, iBUYPOWER's mission is to provide a complete computing solution to meet the needs of the surrounding community and customers nationwide. Currently, the company's product lines include gaming desktops, gaming notebooks, workstations, media center PCs, peripherals and multimedia products. http://www.iBUYPOWER.com.
Latest News Posts
- Huawei launches new nova 2 with dual rear camera
- Nintendo shares skyrocket to 8-year high
- Alienware Aurora reach reasonable price for Memorial Day
- GTA Online earns big for Take-Two
- Red Dead Redemption 2 built from scratch for consoles
- Gigabyte z170 UD5: Question about Voltage Spikes/Offset
- ASRock AliveXFire-esata2 compatibility with Phenom II X4 980
- m4a88td-m/usb3 & Windows 10
- OWC ThunderBay 4 Mini Thunderbolt 2 Review
- Prey benchmarked: Radeon RX 580 vs. GeForce GTX 1060
- Qualcomm fuels IoT growth by currently delivering more than 1 million chips a day into a wide range of connected applications
- Team Group announces theme for COMPUTEX 2017 showcase: go beyond the limit and reach for the top
- SAPPHIRE announces PULSE Radeon RX 560 graphics card
- ELITEGROUP computer to stand out at Computex for its smart campus deployment, robotic technology, education laptops, tablets, mini PC, and motherboards
- ADATA Shares a Symphony of Technology at Computex 2017