All Chimera 4 systems ship overclocked by at least 10% with option to upgrade to 20%
El Monte, CA - November 17, 2011 - iBUYPOWER, a leading innovator in gaming PCs, is excited to announce Chimera 4 - the fourth generation of iBUYPOWER's signature gaming line inspired by the mythical fire-breathing beast. The Chimera 4 is sure to turn heads with a new fiery case design and unmatched performance. Each Chimera 4 system ships overclocked by 10%, with the option in some configurations to upgrade to 20%.
"The vibrant Chimera 4 is the best looking system we have ever designed and one of the most powerful." said Darren Su, Executive Vice President of iBUYPOWER. "It combines performance and style in a unique offering sure turn heads and leave scorched earth in its wake."
A compact footprint allows the aggressively designed mid-tower system to fit on most desks without limiting configuration options or future upgradeability. The flexible Chimera 4 has room for up to 3 external drives (Blu-ray drive, card reader, etc.) and the option for SLI or CrossFireX configuration for even greater performance.
The spacious enclosure has room for 8 internal HDD slots ranging up to 3TB for a total of 24 TB of storage space. iBUYPOWER conveniently placed 4 front panels for easily connecting headsets, microphones and other USB devices. The system is kept cool with up to 6 120mm fans and features a liquid cooling system for the CPU. Chimera 4 systems are available with AMD FX, Intel Z68, and Intel X79 platforms.
The Chimera 4 is available now at http://www.iBUYPOWER.com and starts at only $799.
Product Page: here
Follow iBUYPOWER at http://www.facebook.com/iBUYPOWERPC all the latest news on the Chimera 4 and all of iBUYPOWER's systems.
iBUYPOWER Computer, an enterprise in association with American Future Technology Corporation (AFT), is one of the largest system builders in the PC gaming industry. Located in Los Angeles County, iBUYPOWER's mission is to provide a complete computing solution to meet the needs of the surrounding community and customers nationwide. Currently, the company's product lines include gaming desktops, gaming notebooks, workstations, media center PCs, peripherals and multimedia products. http://www.iBUYPOWER.com.
Latest News Posts
- Interview with Boba Fett from ANHSE, an animation mastermind
- Michael Fassbender compares Assassin's Creed movie with The Matrix
- The best-paid CEO in the US is Sundar Pichai, CEO of Google
- 1Password updated, features Material Design UI and fingerprint unlock
- Ubisoft says The Division being held back on PC 'simply not true'
- ASRock Fatal1ty Gaming Z170 Gaming K4 - Only Posts with one memory stick
- TP-LINK Archer C2600 MU-MIMO Wireless Dual-Band Router Review
- [SSD compatibility question] GA-X58A-UD3R with Samsung EVO Pro SSD
- The Hateful Eight (2015) Cinema Movie Review
- SSD compatibility
- ESL Hearthstone Legendary Series returns to Intel Extreme Masters Katowice 2016
- HIDEO KOJIMA AND GUILLERMO DEL TORO CONFIRMED AS D.I.C.E. SUMMIT KEYNOTE SPEAKERS
- Toshiba Introduces the Next Generation OCZ Trion 150 Series Solid-State Drive Series
- Thermaltake Kicks Off 2016 MFC (Modding Fighting Championship)
- AMD Offers New Thermal Solutions and New Processors for Reliable, Near-Silent Performance