The Venga, a stylish new midi-tower from Sharkoon
Well-built, good-looking midi-ATX case in a modern design / available in classic back or modern white / MSRP 34 euros
Sharkoon announced today the expansion of its case line-up with an all new midi-ATX tower. The Sharkoon Venga Economy combines a compact and unobtrusive size with an elegant design in modern white or classic black.
The front of the case features a high-gloss coating, distinctive rectangular fan vents and silver power and reset buttons as well as HDD activity and system LEDs. On the side of the front panel are two USB ports and audio connectors.
Up to four optical drives and one 3.5" external device can be installed in the front. Inside the case there is room for four hard drives and up to seven expansion cards. Cooling is user configurable with up to four case
fans: an 80/ 92/120mm fan in the front, an 80/90mm fan in the rear and two 80mm or one 120mm fan in the side. The case measures 180 x 460 x 410mm (W x D x H).
End customers will find the Sharkoon Venga Economy available immediately from authorized retailers for the suggested retail price of 34 euros.
Latest News Posts
- Marvel: Ultimate Alliance games now on PC, overpriced, poorly ported
- Nintendo NX might be transforming hybrid handheld, not a console
- The World of 'Warcraft' comes to Blu-ray, 4K in September
- Windows 10 will cost $119 after free upgrade expires
- Hacker uncovers Vine source code, Twitter pays him $10,080
- Asrock z77 Extreme 6 Ram Overclocking Stuck at 2000mhz
- MDD BP5e 480GB M.2 SATA III SSD Review
- ASRock Beebox-S (Intel Core i5-6200U) Mini PC Review
- AMD Positioning Itself to Become a Commanding Force in Rendering
- GA-EX58-UD5 New Bios Ver. F14
- Polaris Nitro-charged - introducing the SAPPHIRE NITRO+ Radeon RX 480
- AccelStor debuting NeoSapphire 3706-ES1 at Flash Memory Summit 2016
- Elitegroup ceremoniously launches ECS H110S-2P mini-STX motherboard and the all-new LIVA Pro Mini PC
- MSI announces custom GeForce GTX 1060 graphics cards
- Seagate unveils the industry's broadest 10TB portfolio