The Venga, a stylish new midi-tower from Sharkoon
Well-built, good-looking midi-ATX case in a modern design / available in classic back or modern white / MSRP 34 euros
Sharkoon announced today the expansion of its case line-up with an all new midi-ATX tower. The Sharkoon Venga Economy combines a compact and unobtrusive size with an elegant design in modern white or classic black.
The front of the case features a high-gloss coating, distinctive rectangular fan vents and silver power and reset buttons as well as HDD activity and system LEDs. On the side of the front panel are two USB ports and audio connectors.
Up to four optical drives and one 3.5" external device can be installed in the front. Inside the case there is room for four hard drives and up to seven expansion cards. Cooling is user configurable with up to four case
fans: an 80/ 92/120mm fan in the front, an 80/90mm fan in the rear and two 80mm or one 120mm fan in the side. The case measures 180 x 460 x 410mm (W x D x H).
End customers will find the Sharkoon Venga Economy available immediately from authorized retailers for the suggested retail price of 34 euros.
Latest News Posts
- Nintendo Switch battery life analysis
- Resident Evil 7 isn't coming to Nintendo Switch
- Zelda: Breath of the Wild's Hyrule is bigger than Skyrim
- 'Rogue One' captures plans for $1B worldwide box office
- Huawei P10: Curved display and front fingerprint sensor?
- Upgrading to Z270
- headphones not registering on ASUS k501uq
- Black screen GA Z170X ULTRA GAMING BIOS F21 I7 6400 T HELP
- hp printer technical support
- How to prevent pc from waking up from sleep when a brown out occurs?
- Transcend reveals industrial-grade SuperMLC JetFlash 740 USB flash drive for exceptional performance and endurance
- Light up your gaming with BIOSTAR B250 motherboard series
- MSI the pioneer in VR Gaming crowns winners of VR JAM
- NGE and Twitch partner to bring the Overwatch Winter Premiere Live Finals to PAX Arena at PAX South
- Bayview Labs, Seraph Group and MIT Game Lab announce 'Play Labs' VR/AR/AI Playful Tech Accelerator for MIT students and alumni