The Venga, a stylish new midi-tower from Sharkoon
Well-built, good-looking midi-ATX case in a modern design / available in classic back or modern white / MSRP 34 euros
Sharkoon announced today the expansion of its case line-up with an all new midi-ATX tower. The Sharkoon Venga Economy combines a compact and unobtrusive size with an elegant design in modern white or classic black.
The front of the case features a high-gloss coating, distinctive rectangular fan vents and silver power and reset buttons as well as HDD activity and system LEDs. On the side of the front panel are two USB ports and audio connectors.
Up to four optical drives and one 3.5" external device can be installed in the front. Inside the case there is room for four hard drives and up to seven expansion cards. Cooling is user configurable with up to four case
fans: an 80/ 92/120mm fan in the front, an 80/90mm fan in the rear and two 80mm or one 120mm fan in the side. The case measures 180 x 460 x 410mm (W x D x H).
End customers will find the Sharkoon Venga Economy available immediately from authorized retailers for the suggested retail price of 34 euros.
Latest News Posts
- Samsung and LG working on a display with 4 curved sides?
- Call of Duty: WWII screenshots are sparse
- Alien: Isolation 2 isn't happening after all
- Call of Duty WWII features Nazi Zombies story co-op mode
- Call of Duty WWII releases November 3
- Lenovo IdeaCentre Y710 Cube Gaming PC Review
- Synology RT2600ac Wireless Router Review
- Cursor disappearing randomly
- AORUS GeForce GTX 1080 Ti 11G Review
- Intel Optane Memory 32GB M.2 NVMe SSD Review
- Western Digital ships fourth-generation Helium Hard Drive platform with Ultrastar He12 12TB advanced storage hard drives
- Call of Duty: WWII delivers gripping action on global scale
- Nokia partners with Lucasfilm to deliver an immersive behind-the-scenes VR experience of Star Wars: The Last Jedi
- New LaCie 2big Dock Thunderbolt 3 bridges the port gap and delivers massive capacity to streamline creative workflows
- ENERMAX launches D.F. STORM, the 3500RPM fan featuring self-cleaning design