Thermaltake, being the industry pioneer brand in thermal solutions with the mission of "delivering the perfect user experience," carrying the corporate vision of "building Thermaltake Technology into a cultural brand for the enjoyment of entertainment, e-Sports, technology, and lifestyle," featured the Contac CPU air cooling Series that aids in fulfilling various needs in the market as well as the corporate mission of "delivering the perfect user experience." This fall adding the shimmering Thermaltake Contac 39 and Contac 30 CPU air cooling to the series, providing a wider range of solution for bargain hunter who desire value and performance equally.
The shimmering Contac 39 and Contac 30 materialized with dual and single crystal clear blue LED fans presented the blare while it performance, as well as improved curved aluminum fins of heat sink that not only reduce back air resistance but also grant for a better heat dissipation while heat been transferred from the CPU to the heat sink. Moreover, the new designed multifunctional surface-mount with back-plate will support all Intel and AMD chipsets as well as the latest Intel Sandy Bridge-E Socket LGA-2011.
Prosperity of Performance
The Contac 39 and Contac 30 are exactly what the name suggested; a direct touch technology with three 8mm Æ heat pipes is inherited along with special design low noise 120mm PWM fans that automatically adjust the fans' speed between 800~2000 RPM according to the system condition to grant for a more direct and smart heat dissipation. The fans are connected with anti-vibration soft mounts allow easy access for installation and removal of cleaning as well as decrease the noise while the fans operate.
Latest News Posts
- Netflix increases its $8.99 per month plan to $9.99 per month
- 'Furious 8' finally lands a director
- NVIDIA rumored to discontinue the 2GB version of the GeForce GTX 960
- Amazon's WWII alternate reality series is chilling
- Halo 5 has gone gold, campaign clocks in at between 8-12 hours
- Got a Gaming 9 ACK X99S MSI MB to trade ..
- Bootloop Issue with GA-Z97N-WiFi even after RMA
- D-Link DCH-S160 mydlink Wi-Fi Smart Home Water Sensor Review
- ga-z170x-UD5 m.2 raid and intel rst drivers will not let me install windows to the raid
- X99 Extreme 4 and Thunderbolt
- EVGA Gives Away Free Cooler Shroud Replacement to its HYBRID Series Owners
- Shuttle Offers Value Priced XPC Nano Small Form Factor PC
- MSI Announces the DS502 7.1 Gaming Headset with Active Noise-Cancelation
- Netgear Introduces Quad-Mode Business-Class Wireless-AC Access Points
- Nokia announces planned leadership and organizational structure for combined Nokia and Alcatel-Lucent