Thermaltake, being the industry pioneer brand in thermal solutions with the mission of "delivering the perfect user experience," carrying the corporate vision of "building Thermaltake Technology into a cultural brand for the enjoyment of entertainment, e-Sports, technology, and lifestyle," featured the Contac CPU air cooling Series that aids in fulfilling various needs in the market as well as the corporate mission of "delivering the perfect user experience." This fall adding the shimmering Thermaltake Contac 39 and Contac 30 CPU air cooling to the series, providing a wider range of solution for bargain hunter who desire value and performance equally.
The shimmering Contac 39 and Contac 30 materialized with dual and single crystal clear blue LED fans presented the blare while it performance, as well as improved curved aluminum fins of heat sink that not only reduce back air resistance but also grant for a better heat dissipation while heat been transferred from the CPU to the heat sink. Moreover, the new designed multifunctional surface-mount with back-plate will support all Intel and AMD chipsets as well as the latest Intel Sandy Bridge-E Socket LGA-2011.
Prosperity of Performance
The Contac 39 and Contac 30 are exactly what the name suggested; a direct touch technology with three 8mm Æ heat pipes is inherited along with special design low noise 120mm PWM fans that automatically adjust the fans' speed between 800~2000 RPM according to the system condition to grant for a more direct and smart heat dissipation. The fans are connected with anti-vibration soft mounts allow easy access for installation and removal of cleaning as well as decrease the noise while the fans operate.
Latest News Posts
- Samsung making next-gen 4K mobile displays with 800PPI
- HIS roars, launches their Radeon RX 500 series cards
- Intel launching 12C/24T chips with X299 on May 30
- GTA V is teaching autonomous cars how to drive
- Twitch plans to rope YouTubers with new tip system
- Asus MCE remote IR codes required
- Looking for instant flash bios files for P67 Pro3 B3
- Planet Earth II 4K Blu-ray Review
- Promise Technology Apollo Cloud 2TB Review
- HDD is going bad. Best way to transfer to new HDD?
- AmpliFi HD Mesh Wi-Fi Available at Best Buy, GameStop and Sam's Club
- Nokia announces next-generation technologies for the advancement of virtual reality with 'OZO Reality' vision and partner ecosystem
- Razer expands the Razer Hammerhead v2 in-ear audio line with Bluetooth and iOS Lightning models
- MSI announces new thin and light GP62X and GP72X Leopard Pro Series gaming laptops
- EK is releasing Full-Cover water blocks for the ASUS ROG Strix GeForce GTX 1080 Ti