El Monte, CA - October 25, 2011 - iBUYPOWER, a leading innovator in gaming PCs, is excited to announce it is the first system builder to offer 32GB memory on all Intel H65, P67 or Z68 chipset based systems. The large boost in high-speed memory significantly improves multitasking capabilities and allocates more memory to Windows 7 SuperFetch technology for faster boot times and loading the most commonly used applications quickly and efficiently. Gamers and video editors will also notice improved performance, with smoother graphics loading and gameplay.
"The amount of memory in a system significantly impacts the user's experience, this is especially true with gaming systems and workstations," said Darren Su, Vice President of iBUYPOWER. "The option to build a system with 32GB of memory ensures iBUYPOWER customers will have a positive experience with our PCs and the reason we wanted to the first system builder to offer it."
User experience is also protected by iBUYPOWER's Optimal Game Settings program, which provides gamers with recommended game setting based on a specific configuration prior to purchase, taking the guesswork out of ordering a gaming PC. iBUYPOWER provides information on several popular titles including Call of Duty Black Ops , Starcraft II, Battlefield Bad Company 2, Crysis 2, Modern Warfare II and World of Warcraft. The program has already been updated to factor in the impact of the 32GB option.
Customers with more specific gaming needs can configure a fully customizable gaming PC at iBUYPOWER.com. All iBUYPOWER systems come standard with 1 year limited warranty and lifetime technical support.
For additional information about iBUYPOWER please visit iBUYPOWER.com.
iBUYPOWER Computer, an enterprise in association with American Future Technology Corporation (AFT), is one of the largest system builders in the PC gaming industry. Located in Los Angeles County, iBUYPOWER's mission is to provide a complete computing solution to meet the needs of the surrounding community and customers nationwide. Currently, the company's product lines include gaming desktops, gaming notebooks, workstations, media center PCs, peripherals and multimedia products. http://www.iBUYPOWER.com.
Latest News Posts
- Nintendo sold 2.3 million NES Mini consoles
- Nintendo forecasts 10 million Switch sales this year
- Capcom's 2016 financials outline company's future
- Sony shipped about 60 million PS4s
- Next-gen PS4 coming in 2018, analyst predicts
- ASUS USB-AC53 Nano AC1200 Wireless Adapter Review
- GIGABYTE Xtreme Gaming XTC700 CPU Cooler Review
- ASRock 990fx Extreme9 and NVMe support
- HDD to SSD
- Lenovo IdeaCentre Y710 Cube Gaming PC Review
- Get ready for Intel Optane memory with ASRock 200 series motherboards!
- Acer unleashes the Predator Triton 700, a thin yet powerful gaming notebook without compromise
- Acer's new Predator monitors with quantum dot technology deliver spectacular gameplay experiences
- Acer expands its gaming notebook line with the powerful Predator Helios 300
- Western Digital ships fourth-generation Helium Hard Drive platform with Ultrastar He12 12TB advanced storage hard drives