-- 11 North American E-tailers Participate with US$20 Discount When Bought in Conjunction --
City of Industry, California - September 9, 2011 - GIGABYTE TECHNOLOGY Co., Ltd, a leading manufacturer of motherboards, graphics cards and computing hardware solutions today announced a new bundle promotion pairing the GIGABYTE Z68XP-UD3 and Z68P-DS3 mSATA equipped motherboards based on the Intel® Z68 Express Chipset with the latest 20GB Intel® Solid-State Drive 311 Series (single level cell (SLC) SSD)*. 11 participating North American online retailers will offer an automatic discount of up to US$20 to customers buying both together from August 15th until September 3rd, or until supplies last.
"Due to the overwhelming success of the pre-bundled GIGABYTE GA-Z68XP-UD3-iSSD, GIGABYTE is pleased to be able to offer an additional bundle program on our latest hot selling mSATA motherboards," commented Henry Kao, vice president of Worldwide Service and Marketing at GIGABYTE. "Not only does this bundle promotion with 11 North American online retailers make it easier for our customers to buy an mSATA equipped motherboard and Intel Solid-State Drive 311 Series, but they can save some money in the process while enjoying the performance benefits of Intel® Smart Response Technology."
"The GIGABYTE promotion combines the efforts of GIGABYTE, Intel and our online retailers to make it simpler for users to enjoy the benefits of increased system responsiveness gained from the Intel SSD 311 Series and GIGABYTE's mSATA enabled motherboards," said Troy Winslow, director of product marketing for Intel's Non-Volatile Memory Solutions Group. "The Intel SSD and Gigabyte motherboard bundle provides a cost-effective and seamless entry into the world of solid-state drive caching and quick-response computing utilizing Intel's Smart Response Technology."
Intel® Smart Response Technology
GIGABYTE Z68 series motherboards are equipped with the highly acclaimed Intel® Smart Response Technology, allowing users to experience system performance similar to SSD-only systems. Intel® Smart Response Technology works by using intelligent block-based caching of frequently used applications to improve system performance and responsiveness. In fact, GIGABYTE Z68 motherboards with Intel Smart Response Technology are able to outperform hybrid HDD/SSD drive systems by more than 4X (PC Mark Vantage HDD test score) and deliver a 60 percent performance improvement over HDD-only systems in PC Mark Vantage Suite.
To find out more about GIGABYTE mSATA motherboards, please visit: http://www.gigabyte.us/MicroSite/279/z68.html
GIGABYTE Technology Co. Ltd., headquartered in Taipei, Taiwan, is known as a leading brand in the IT industry with branch offices located in 24 countries around the world. Founded in 1986, GIGABYTE started as a small research and development team and has since taken a position as one of the in the world's top motherboard manufacturers. In addition to motherboards and graphics cards, GIGABYTE further expanded its product portfolio to include notebook and desktop PCs, datacenter servers, networking products, mobile handsets, and home entertainment devices to serve each facet of the digital life in the home and office. Everyday GIGABYTE aims to "Upgrade Your Life" with innovative technology, exceptional quality, and unmatched customer service. Visit http://www.gigabyte.us for more information.
Latest News Posts
- Cards Against Humanity sold nothing over Black Friday, still made $54k
- Das Keyboard takes $20 off keyboards, $0 shipping for holiday sales
- Remedy has finished the 'shivering' end scene in Quantum Break
- Razer injects chromatic flavor into Lenovo's new gaming PC lineup
- NVIDIA's GeForce GTX 900 series price drops for the holidays
- Spectre (2015) Cinema Movie Review
- New ASUS Notebook: Event Log flooding with Event ID 17 warnings from WHEA-Logger
- Warhammer: End Times - Vermintide Graphics Performance Tweak Guide
- NEed help setting bios
- Sharp GX-BT7 2.1-Channel Wireless Bluetooth Speaker Review
- BRAVEN Balance, the Active Lifestyle Bluetooth Speaker Now Available
- COGITO FIT WINS DESIGN FOR ASIA AWARD
- SP/ Silicon Power Announces Flagship CompactFlash Memory Card - Superior CF 1100X Born For Ultimate Performance
- Team Group Announces Neptune Gaming SO-DIMM Memory
- Cooltek Announces the Skall Series ATX Mid-tower Chassis