-- 11 North American E-tailers Participate with US$20 Discount When Bought in Conjunction --
City of Industry, California - September 9, 2011 - GIGABYTE TECHNOLOGY Co., Ltd, a leading manufacturer of motherboards, graphics cards and computing hardware solutions today announced a new bundle promotion pairing the GIGABYTE Z68XP-UD3 and Z68P-DS3 mSATA equipped motherboards based on the Intel® Z68 Express Chipset with the latest 20GB Intel® Solid-State Drive 311 Series (single level cell (SLC) SSD)*. 11 participating North American online retailers will offer an automatic discount of up to US$20 to customers buying both together from August 15th until September 3rd, or until supplies last.
"Due to the overwhelming success of the pre-bundled GIGABYTE GA-Z68XP-UD3-iSSD, GIGABYTE is pleased to be able to offer an additional bundle program on our latest hot selling mSATA motherboards," commented Henry Kao, vice president of Worldwide Service and Marketing at GIGABYTE. "Not only does this bundle promotion with 11 North American online retailers make it easier for our customers to buy an mSATA equipped motherboard and Intel Solid-State Drive 311 Series, but they can save some money in the process while enjoying the performance benefits of Intel® Smart Response Technology."
"The GIGABYTE promotion combines the efforts of GIGABYTE, Intel and our online retailers to make it simpler for users to enjoy the benefits of increased system responsiveness gained from the Intel SSD 311 Series and GIGABYTE's mSATA enabled motherboards," said Troy Winslow, director of product marketing for Intel's Non-Volatile Memory Solutions Group. "The Intel SSD and Gigabyte motherboard bundle provides a cost-effective and seamless entry into the world of solid-state drive caching and quick-response computing utilizing Intel's Smart Response Technology."
Intel® Smart Response Technology
GIGABYTE Z68 series motherboards are equipped with the highly acclaimed Intel® Smart Response Technology, allowing users to experience system performance similar to SSD-only systems. Intel® Smart Response Technology works by using intelligent block-based caching of frequently used applications to improve system performance and responsiveness. In fact, GIGABYTE Z68 motherboards with Intel Smart Response Technology are able to outperform hybrid HDD/SSD drive systems by more than 4X (PC Mark Vantage HDD test score) and deliver a 60 percent performance improvement over HDD-only systems in PC Mark Vantage Suite.
To find out more about GIGABYTE mSATA motherboards, please visit: http://www.gigabyte.us/MicroSite/279/z68.html
GIGABYTE Technology Co. Ltd., headquartered in Taipei, Taiwan, is known as a leading brand in the IT industry with branch offices located in 24 countries around the world. Founded in 1986, GIGABYTE started as a small research and development team and has since taken a position as one of the in the world's top motherboard manufacturers. In addition to motherboards and graphics cards, GIGABYTE further expanded its product portfolio to include notebook and desktop PCs, datacenter servers, networking products, mobile handsets, and home entertainment devices to serve each facet of the digital life in the home and office. Everyday GIGABYTE aims to "Upgrade Your Life" with innovative technology, exceptional quality, and unmatched customer service. Visit http://www.gigabyte.us for more information.
Latest News Posts
- The Division on PC is held back, as it would be 'unfair' to consoles
- Get Trained (and Certified) in Cloud Computing for $39
- Take to the campaign trail with The Political Machine 2016
- Rise of the Tomb Raider's latest patch improves HBAO+, and more
- Twitter has shut down over 125,000 accounts for promoting terrorism
- [SSD compatibility question] GA-X58A-UD3R with Samsung EVO Pro SSD
- I am the new guy
- The Hateful Eight (2015) Cinema Movie Review
- SSD compatibility
- ASrock z170 extreme 7+ Post code 00
- ESL Hearthstone Legendary Series returns to IntelÃ'Â® Extreme Masters Katowice 2016
- HIDEO KOJIMA AND GUILLERMO DEL TORO CONFIRMED AS D.I.C.E. SUMMIT KEYNOTE SPEAKERS
- Toshiba Introduces the Next Generation OCZ Trion 150 Series Solid-State Drive Series
- Thermaltake Kicks Off 2016 MFC (Modding Fighting Championship)
- AMD Offers New Thermal Solutions and New Processors for Reliable, Near-Silent Performance