For users with cases that only support external USB 3.0 (Type A) connectors, the SilverStone CP09 adapter cable is a must have when upgrading to motherboards with internal 19pin USB 3.0 header. It converts two external USB 3.0 type A connectors via a pair of flexible cables to a single 19pin connector for connecting to internal USB 3.0 headers.
Flexible design allow for cable routing and better fit
All black cables for discreet appearance
Supports two USB 3.0 ports
You can find further information about SST-CP09:
SST-CP09 is available on Sept. 26.
The recommended End User price (excl. VAT): 8,90 Euro
Latest News Posts
- Samsung's next VR headset could come with a controller
- Xiaomi to release their own processor - Pinecone
- Samsung Galaxy Tab S3 images leak ahead of launch at MWC
- Qualcomm leads 5G tech race, multi-Gbps speeds are close
- Qualcomm's new Snapdragon X20 LTE modem, up to 1.2Gbps
- How can I Speedup Outlook 2010 Performance?
- Changing Device ID
- Z170M Pro4S underperforming RAM / UEFI bug
- PC may end up in a reboot cycle from cold boot.
- Gigabyte GA-Z97X Gaming G1 M.2 SSD Supported?
- ASUS announces VivoMini VC66R and VC66
- BIOSTAR RACING Series motherboard lineup for AMD RYZEN announced
- Team Group officially announces the T-FORCE DARK series memory module with ASUS ROG Certified
- MSI announces Aero ITX series graphics cards
- ASUS Partners with WPGI womens Esports league