For users with cases that only support external USB 3.0 (Type A) connectors, the SilverStone CP09 adapter cable is a must have when upgrading to motherboards with internal 19pin USB 3.0 header. It converts two external USB 3.0 type A connectors via a pair of flexible cables to a single 19pin connector for connecting to internal USB 3.0 headers.
Flexible design allow for cable routing and better fit
All black cables for discreet appearance
Supports two USB 3.0 ports
You can find further information about SST-CP09:
SST-CP09 is available on Sept. 26.
The recommended End User price (excl. VAT): 8,90 Euro
Latest News Posts
- UK debuts its 'UK Against ISIL' social media account
- Phiaton launches PS 202 NC active noise cancellation earphones
- Famed astronaut Buzz Aldrin shares his 'master plan' for Mars
- LG partners with REEDS Jewelers for the LG Watch Urbane Luxe
- Report: Prior to breach, no one wanted to purchase Ashley Madison
- H97 boards, graphics cards and CPUs running hotter than on Z97 boards
- New network adapter making graphics card fail.
- x99 Extreme 4/3.1 Red Light + No Display
- Build Advice End of 2015 ASUS X99-A/USB 3.1
- X99 Extreme 6ac eSATA
- CYBERTRONPC ANNOUNCES SMALL FORM FACTOR SYSTEM WITH AMD R9 NANO GRAPHICS CARD
- SilverStone Storage Devices - Mobile Series - MS08
- ASRock Z170 OC Formula Sets More Records at IDF 2015 San Francisco!
- ATTO Technology to Display Network and Storage Connectivity Portfolio at VMworld 2015
- SilverStone Accessories - Expansion Cards - ECM20