For users with cases that only support external USB 3.0 (Type A) connectors, the SilverStone CP09 adapter cable is a must have when upgrading to motherboards with internal 19pin USB 3.0 header. It converts two external USB 3.0 type A connectors via a pair of flexible cables to a single 19pin connector for connecting to internal USB 3.0 headers.
Flexible design allow for cable routing and better fit
All black cables for discreet appearance
Supports two USB 3.0 ports
You can find further information about SST-CP09:
SST-CP09 is available on Sept. 26.
The recommended End User price (excl. VAT): 8,90 Euro
Latest News Posts
- Project Scorpio in playable state, games 'play great'
- 400 million PS4 games, 54.4 million PS4 consoles sold
- ASUS, GIGABYTE, MSI products rise in price across China
- Samsung has most of Qualcomm's new Snapdragon 835 chips
- LG's new speakers have Google Home, Multiroom support
- Z170X Gamming 5 - Sata Expansion alternatives
- Gigabyte (Business) Partner Questions
- Upgrading to Z270
- headphones not registering on ASUS k501uq
- Black screen GA Z170X ULTRA GAMING BIOS F21 I7 6400 T HELP
- Thermaltake reveals new Riing Plus 12 LED RGB radiator fan TT Premium Edition Radiator Fan with Riing Plus RGB Software
- Call of Duty World League (CWL) presented by PlayStation 4 invades Texas with CWL Open Event
- PAX South attendees can play Nintendo Switch before it launches
- Acer unveils versatile and robust TravelMate Spin B1 convertible notebook at BETT 2017
- Team Group Gaming Series, T-FORCE XTREEM took the world record for overall highest frequency DDR5260.8MHz