For users with cases that only support external USB 3.0 (Type A) connectors, the SilverStone CP09 adapter cable is a must have when upgrading to motherboards with internal 19pin USB 3.0 header. It converts two external USB 3.0 type A connectors via a pair of flexible cables to a single 19pin connector for connecting to internal USB 3.0 headers.
Flexible design allow for cable routing and better fit
All black cables for discreet appearance
Supports two USB 3.0 ports
You can find further information about SST-CP09:
SST-CP09 is available on Sept. 26.
The recommended End User price (excl. VAT): 8,90 Euro
Latest News Posts
- NVIDIA ordered to pay each GeForce GTX 970 $30 over VRAM controversy
- Facebook now has over 1.7 billion monthly active users
- Pokemon NO! Parents start naming babies after Pokemon GO characters
- Disney developing 'Rocketeer' sequel
- Free multiplayer modes coming to Doom tomorrrow, Deathmatch later on
- Antec GX505 Window SC Mid-Tower Chassis Review
- PW-IE20AH51T0 compatible with PC-G70 ?
- D-Link DIR-879 EXO AC1900 Wireless Router Review
- Asrock z77 Extreme 6 Ram Overclocking Stuck at 2000mhz
- MDD BP5e 480GB M.2 SATA III SSD Review
- Polaris Nitro-charged - introducing the SAPPHIRE NITRO+ Radeon RX 480
- AccelStor debuting NeoSapphire 3706-ES1 at Flash Memory Summit 2016
- Elitegroup ceremoniously launches ECS H110S-2P mini-STX motherboard and the all-new LIVA Pro Mini PC
- MSI announces custom GeForce GTX 1060 graphics cards
- Seagate unveils the industry's broadest 10TB portfolio