Leadtek WinFast VP200 Remote Workstation Solution Debuts at Siggraph Asia 2008
First Public Demonstration with Teradici's PC-over-IP® Remote Enterprise Desktop Technology
LEADTEK Research Inc. proudly introduces WinFast VP200, the PC-over-IP® (PCoIP®) host and desktop portal solution for remote workstation delivery and corporate data security. Integration of Teradici's PCoIP remote enterprise desktop technology in WinFast VP200 enables delivery of a high-definition graphic and multimedia experience across standard IP networks, unmatched by any thin client on the market today. The first public demonstration of WinFast VP200 will be at SIGGRAPH Asia 2008 in Singapore from December 11th to 13th.
WinFast VP200 featuring PCoIP technology ensures data security and simplifies IT management, eliminating the recognized limitations of traditional desktops and thin clients. Traditional desktop environments handle computing resources locally at the desktop, increasing the chance for corporate data leakage, whereas, PCoIP technology enables all computing resources to be transferred to a data center enhancing enterprise data management and security. While thin clients offer the benefits of centralized computing, they provide limited media and graphical user experience and lack full USB support. Now, WinFast VP200 enables end users to enjoy a real desktop PC experience that is fan-less, with low power consumption, and supports any graphics interface or USB peripheral - just plug and play with no driver installation required!
The WinFast VP 200 system includes a WinFast VP200H host PCI Express card and a WinFast VP200P desktop portal. The Host Card allows you to centralize your computing in a data center as an add-in solution to your existing Workstation, Rack Mount, or Blade Server to secure all data and computers; On the desktop, a stateless device called a Portal connects over a standard enterprise IP network to the Host Card, eliminating heat, noise, and clutter at the end user's desk for a comfortable working environment.
So come and be impressed by the powerful workstation graphic capability of the WinFast VP200 with Quadro in the Leadtek & NVIDIA booth #101at SIGGRAPH Asia 2008 in the Suntec Singapore International Convention and Exhibition Center from December 11th to 13th. A warm welcome awaits you.
Founded and headquartered in Taipei Taiwan of 1986, Leadtek Research Inc. has been living up to its reputation for reliability, quality and performance based on unrelenting R&D and innovation. Over 20-year experience on 3D graphics design and manufacture, Leadtek has striven for computer and communication products markets, which is divided into 3 Business Units: Computer Multimedia, Wireless Communication and Audio/ Video Communication, covering product lines with 3D graphics, workstation graphics, TV tuners, GPS, TeleCare, VideoPhone, and Video Surveillance and so on. To satisfy with more needs, Leadtek will continue to stir the market's imagination, turning new dreams into digital reality with ever more original hi-tech products forged in its laboratories of cutting edge technology. More information, please visit http://www.leadtek.com.
Teradici Corporation has developed a unique technology, called PC-over-IP, which makes network delivered computing a viable corporate computing reality. Founded in 2004 and headquartered in Burnaby, BC, Canada, Teradici for the first time enables an exceptional end user experience for datacenter-based computing. Through a combination of unique graphics algorithms and high-performance silicon processing, the company is changing how personal computers are used, deployed and managed. More information is available at http://www.teradici.com.
PC-over-IP is a registered trademark of Teradici Corporation.
Latest News Posts
- Samsung offers iPhone users $200 if they switch to a new Galaxy phone
- CryEngine 3 used for interior rendering demo, and it looks amazing
- iPhone 6S to feature upgraded 4K-capable rear-facing camera, and more
- Star Citizen's social module launches alongside v1.2 patch
- Razer launches new Nabu smartband wearable during PAX Prime
- Adam Elements iKlips iOS Lightning / USB 3.0 Flash Drive Review
- MSI GeForce GTX 980 Ti Lightning Video Card Review
- Buffalo WXR-1900DHP DD-WRT NXT AC1900 Wireless Router Review
- ASRock Extreme4 x99 boot failure with more than 2 G.SKILL F4-3000C15D-16GRBB
- [Share]Lorkag GOP updater tool for AMD and NVIDIA VBIOS
- CYBERTRONPC ANNOUNCES SMALL FORM FACTOR SYSTEM WITH AMD R9 NANO GRAPHICS CARD
- SilverStone Storage Devices - Mobile Series - MS08
- ASRock Z170 OC Formula Sets More Records at IDF 2015 San Francisco!
- ATTO Technology to Display Network and Storage Connectivity Portfolio at VMworld 2015
- SilverStone Accessories - Expansion Cards - ECM20