Introducing the Logitech® Joystick for iPad® and the Logitech® Fold-Up Keyboard for iPad® 2
FREMONT, Calif. - Aug. 24, 2011 -Today Logitech (SIX: LOGN) (NASDAQ: LOGI) unveiled two new accessories that help you make the most of your tablet. The Logitech Fold-Up Keyboard for iPad 2 is the ideal tool for comfy, on-the-go typing, and the Logitech Joystick for iPad offers more accurate, immersive game play.
Moving tablet use beyond the traditional touchpad strokes, both devices empower you to interact with your iPad more efficiently, extending your tablet experience into the world around you.
"Many people are using tablets in ways that require more than fingertip scrolling, pointing and pressing on the touchpad," said Azmat Ali, Logitech vice president of mobile and tablet products. "Whether you're typing notes, emailing, or playing games, both devices greatly extend flexibility when it comes to creating content or enjoying entertainment."
Highlights of Logitech's new iPad tablet accessories:
Logitech Fold-Up Keyboard for iPad 2
The Logitech Fold-Up Keyboard for iPad 2 is your perfect on-the-go solution. With a full-size, Bluetooth® keyboard and stand, you simply open and type, and close and forget. Closed, the keyboard rests securely underneath your iPad 2. Open, it holds the tablet at an ideal angle for typing and taking notes. Unlike folio-style Bluetooth keyboards, the Logitech Fold-Up Keyboard for iPad 2 is full-sized for comfy typing. And it charges over USB, so you never need to worry about replacing batteries. The device wakes up and is ready to use as soon as it's unfolded, and turns itself off automatically when folded to save battery power.
Logitech Joystick for iPad
The Logitech Joystick for iPad is the perfect gaming companion for your iPad or iPad 2. No one likes to lose a point or go down in defeat because their thumb misses the control area. The Logitech Joystick for iPad gives you a thumb-stick style game controller that you can use with just about any game with an on-screen joystick or d-pad. The device attaches to your iPad with suction cups that are easy to apply and easy to remove. And the coiled spring provides force feedback that automatically returns the joystick to the center position.
Pricing and Availability
The Logitech Fold-Up Keyboard is expected to be available in the U.S. and Europe beginning in September, for a suggested retail price of $129.99 (U.S.).
The Logitech Joystick is expected to be available in the U.S. and Europe beginning in September, for a suggested retail price of $19.99 (U.S.).
Visit our blog or website for more information.
Logitech is a world leader in products that connect people to the digital experiences they care about. Spanning multiple computing, communication and entertainment platforms, Logitech's combined hardware and software enable or enhance digital navigation, music and video entertainment, gaming, social networking, audio and video communication over the Internet, video security and home-entertainment control. Founded in 1981, Logitech International is a Swiss public company listed on the SIX Swiss Exchange (LOGN) and on the Nasdaq Global Select Market (LOGI).
Latest News Posts
- South Korea is getting an online version of Titanfall
- Artificial intelligence creates a (bad) Christmas song
- MacBook Pro GPU issues caused by software, not AMD
- HP's new supercomputer is 8000x faster than your PC
- AMD's Zen-capable X370 boards preview on December 13
- Gigabyte gaming 5 z170mx cant enable raid need help
- ASUS UX305UA - time till boot starts varies a lot
- Ga z170m d3h ddr3-cf seek bios non-k_oc and kaby_support
- ROCCAT SOVA MK Gaming Lapboard Review
- ASRock 990fx extreme4 & Fast- Ultra Fast Boot Issues
- ENERMAX launches REVOLUTION SFX, with the highest wattage 650W full modular SFX Model in standard 100mm depth
- Intel Extreme Masters Season 11 finals confirmed for two weekends in March with more than $600,000 in prizing
- Ultimate Media Ventures teams up with The Coalition for sanctioned December 18 Gears Of War 4 Pro-Am eSports Battle On The Strip Event
- Thecus introduces Scale-Out architecture to meet rising enterprise storage demand
- Plantronics launches RIG 800 series - first 24-hour wireless gaming headset