Lockware Systems introduces a BitFenix Survivor with custom blue LED
(BitFenix Design Lab, August 23rd, 2011) - The award-winning Survivor chassis from BitFenix is a bone fide hit among gamers who require rugged styling and maximum mobility in a PC chassis. Now, gamers can find a Special Edition Survivor at Lockware Systems (www.lockwaresystems.com) featuring an exclusive blue LED logo.
Of course, gamers can also look forward to the same great features that have made Survivor popular the world over:
Two USB 3.0 and two USB 2.0 ports
Hideaway carrying handle for easy transport
Light controls to turn the LED logo on and off
BitFenix S2 Peripheral Security
Modular hard disk cage for extra-long graphics cards
Space for up to seven 3.5" or nine 2.5" drives
Install up to two 200mm fans or three 120mm fans
Friendly installation and setup
Quantities are extremely limited, so users are encouraged to reserve theirs soon to avoid disappointment.
To purchase this Special Edition Survivor from Lockware Systems, click here: http://bit.ly/peJush
For more information on BitFenix, visit: http://www.bitfenix.com.
BitFenix is the result of the collaboration of several veterans in both the technology and gaming industries. From the same minds behind some of technology's most venerable products, BitFenix creates hardware and peripherals that grant the user the utmost control, strength, and performance to complete their computing tasks. Combining a deep understanding of gaming and other high-demand computing applications with superior engineering and design know-how, the BitFenix Team is dedicated to creating the go-to computing products and peripherals for those who refuse to quit. For more information, check out http://www.bitfenix.com.
Latest News Posts
- Rogue One looks great, even in a fan-made VHS commercial
- Intel working on next-gen Xeon with 32C/64T of power
- Xbox boss: first-party Project Scorpio games 'critical'
- Apple rumored to consider purchasing Disney
- In Win launches X-Frame 2.0, tou 2.0 Signature chassis
- AnyRactive GoTouch Portable Whiteboard Review
- Gigabyte Aorus z270x Gaming 9 Motherboard Bios Code: bcc0
- New Mobo and my W10 Install?
- Just finished my PC-011 Build
- ASUS M51Vr Notebook. Long story.
- Elgato Stream Deck brings tactile control to live content creation
- COLORFUL wins innovation award from Intel
- Composer Olivier Deriviere pioneers real-time generated interactive music for GET EVEN
- BIOSTAR launches compact high-speed storage solution with M200 M.2 SSD
- EpicGear launches MORPHA X RGB fully modular gaming mouse