Lockware Systems introduces a BitFenix Survivor with custom blue LED
(BitFenix Design Lab, August 23rd, 2011) - The award-winning Survivor chassis from BitFenix is a bone fide hit among gamers who require rugged styling and maximum mobility in a PC chassis. Now, gamers can find a Special Edition Survivor at Lockware Systems (www.lockwaresystems.com) featuring an exclusive blue LED logo.
Of course, gamers can also look forward to the same great features that have made Survivor popular the world over:
Two USB 3.0 and two USB 2.0 ports
Hideaway carrying handle for easy transport
Light controls to turn the LED logo on and off
BitFenix S2 Peripheral Security
Modular hard disk cage for extra-long graphics cards
Space for up to seven 3.5" or nine 2.5" drives
Install up to two 200mm fans or three 120mm fans
Friendly installation and setup
Quantities are extremely limited, so users are encouraged to reserve theirs soon to avoid disappointment.
To purchase this Special Edition Survivor from Lockware Systems, click here: http://bit.ly/peJush
For more information on BitFenix, visit: http://www.bitfenix.com.
BitFenix is the result of the collaboration of several veterans in both the technology and gaming industries. From the same minds behind some of technology's most venerable products, BitFenix creates hardware and peripherals that grant the user the utmost control, strength, and performance to complete their computing tasks. Combining a deep understanding of gaming and other high-demand computing applications with superior engineering and design know-how, the BitFenix Team is dedicated to creating the go-to computing products and peripherals for those who refuse to quit. For more information, check out http://www.bitfenix.com.
Latest News Posts
- R.I.P. Bill Paxton 1955-2017
- Iconic Nokia 3310 is now official and comes with Snake
- LG G6 is official with Snapdragon 821 and 18:9 display
- Intel scrambles, emails tech media over Ryzen reviews
- Qualcomm Snapdragon X50: supporting 2G, 3G, 4G, and 5G
- Will the PC-Q17 ever be released in the U.S?
- Blind BIOS update both backup and main BIOS chips are empty
- Main and backup BIOS are damaged or wipped
- Halo Wars 2 Xbox One Review
- Asus Zenfone 2 Laser 5.5s rear camera is not working
- LG unveils new G6 with a large fullvision display tailored to fit in one hand
- Introducing LG XPower2 with high capacity battery designed for demanding users
- Enjoy incredible performance of AMD RYZEN with BIOSTAR X370GT5 motherboard
- COLORFUL introduces iGameGTX1080 X-TOP-8G Advanced video card
- Team Group introduces its fastest SSD for gamers with T-FORCE CARDEA M.2 SSD