Lockware Systems introduces a BitFenix Survivor with custom blue LED
(BitFenix Design Lab, August 23rd, 2011) - The award-winning Survivor chassis from BitFenix is a bone fide hit among gamers who require rugged styling and maximum mobility in a PC chassis. Now, gamers can find a Special Edition Survivor at Lockware Systems (www.lockwaresystems.com) featuring an exclusive blue LED logo.
Of course, gamers can also look forward to the same great features that have made Survivor popular the world over:
Two USB 3.0 and two USB 2.0 ports
Hideaway carrying handle for easy transport
Light controls to turn the LED logo on and off
BitFenix S2 Peripheral Security
Modular hard disk cage for extra-long graphics cards
Space for up to seven 3.5" or nine 2.5" drives
Install up to two 200mm fans or three 120mm fans
Friendly installation and setup
Quantities are extremely limited, so users are encouraged to reserve theirs soon to avoid disappointment.
To purchase this Special Edition Survivor from Lockware Systems, click here: http://bit.ly/peJush
For more information on BitFenix, visit: http://www.bitfenix.com.
BitFenix is the result of the collaboration of several veterans in both the technology and gaming industries. From the same minds behind some of technology's most venerable products, BitFenix creates hardware and peripherals that grant the user the utmost control, strength, and performance to complete their computing tasks. Combining a deep understanding of gaming and other high-demand computing applications with superior engineering and design know-how, the BitFenix Team is dedicated to creating the go-to computing products and peripherals for those who refuse to quit. For more information, check out http://www.bitfenix.com.
Latest News Posts
- Samsung begins shipping its Dolby Atmos soundbars
- PCIe 4.0 won't deliver 300W over the PCIe slot after all
- Ubisoft focuses on fixing The Division, delays DLC
- Gearbox working on a remastered version of Duke Nukem 3D
- Huawei unveils its new high-end Honor 8 smartphone
- Bootable RAID 0 via dual u.2 ports on x99 Designare EX
- Intel shows Merged Reality Technologies at IDF 2016
- Lenovo ThinkPad P70 Mobile Workstation Notebook Review
- GA-x99 Gaming 5 , Recon3Di audio problem ,windows 8.1 robot sound
- Could be used the both Intel graphics card and Nvidia graphics card at same time on Asus K555LB laptop?
- ADATA launches the ultimate SU800SATA 6Gb/s 3D NAND SSD
- CAPE Audio shakes up the headphone industry with the release of Rebellion Headphones
- Tesoro announces ambidextrous, White Sharur SE Spectrum gaming mouse
- Eurocom launches worlds first GTX 1080 SLI VR-Ready laptop
- Thermaltake new Pacific RGB G1/4 PETG Tube 16mm OD 12mm ID 6 liquid-cooling fittings with 1 RGB LED lighting controller