Lockware Systems introduces a BitFenix Survivor with custom blue LED
(BitFenix Design Lab, August 23rd, 2011) - The award-winning Survivor chassis from BitFenix is a bone fide hit among gamers who require rugged styling and maximum mobility in a PC chassis. Now, gamers can find a Special Edition Survivor at Lockware Systems (www.lockwaresystems.com) featuring an exclusive blue LED logo.
Of course, gamers can also look forward to the same great features that have made Survivor popular the world over:
Two USB 3.0 and two USB 2.0 ports
Hideaway carrying handle for easy transport
Light controls to turn the LED logo on and off
BitFenix S2 Peripheral Security
Modular hard disk cage for extra-long graphics cards
Space for up to seven 3.5" or nine 2.5" drives
Install up to two 200mm fans or three 120mm fans
Friendly installation and setup
Quantities are extremely limited, so users are encouraged to reserve theirs soon to avoid disappointment.
To purchase this Special Edition Survivor from Lockware Systems, click here: http://bit.ly/peJush
For more information on BitFenix, visit: http://www.bitfenix.com.
BitFenix is the result of the collaboration of several veterans in both the technology and gaming industries. From the same minds behind some of technology's most venerable products, BitFenix creates hardware and peripherals that grant the user the utmost control, strength, and performance to complete their computing tasks. Combining a deep understanding of gaming and other high-demand computing applications with superior engineering and design know-how, the BitFenix Team is dedicated to creating the go-to computing products and peripherals for those who refuse to quit. For more information, check out http://www.bitfenix.com.
Latest News Posts
- Rocket League gets a new map and a DLC car
- Battlefield 1 dev said shovel digging might come back
- South Korea is getting an online version of Titanfall
- Artificial intelligence creates a (bad) Christmas song
- MacBook Pro GPU issues caused by software, not AMD
- Gigabyte gaming 5 z170mx cant enable raid need help
- ASUS UX305UA - time till boot starts varies a lot
- Ga z170m d3h ddr3-cf seek bios non-k_oc and kaby_support
- ROCCAT SOVA MK Gaming Lapboard Review
- ASRock 990fx extreme4 & Fast- Ultra Fast Boot Issues
- ENERMAX launches REVOLUTION SFX, with the highest wattage 650W full modular SFX Model in standard 100mm depth
- Intel Extreme Masters Season 11 finals confirmed for two weekends in March with more than $600,000 in prizing
- Ultimate Media Ventures teams up with The Coalition for sanctioned December 18 Gears Of War 4 Pro-Am eSports Battle On The Strip Event
- Thecus introduces Scale-Out architecture to meet rising enterprise storage demand
- Plantronics launches RIG 800 series - first 24-hour wireless gaming headset