Sharkoon presents the newest model to their successful X-Tatic headset series: The Sharkoon X-Tatic SR offers, through Dolby Headphone Technology, realistic Surround Sound on the Xbox, Xbox 360 and Playstation 3 gaming consoles, to include PC, Notebook and other audio sources.
The integrated Dolby Headphone Technology transforms "Dolby Digital 5.1" signals and, in conjunction with "Dolby Pro Logic II" Decoders, "Dolby Digital 2.0" signals into 5.1 speaker sound for stereo headphones. Thanks to authentic sounding localization while gaming, the player can approach their virtual opponents from all directions. High-quality 40mm speakers contribute to an intensive sound experience.
The extensive cable kit, including the Sound Control Unit equipped with analog and digital audio input, allows for a wide-array of connections and sound options. For gaming and music, two different modes are available with each selection containing different tones and effects. The gaming mode places the focus on rich, smooth bass sound, so that particular gaming effects are accurately reproduced. The music mode provides a balanced sound. Those who prefer listening to music with a classic stereo sound can easily turnoff the Dolby Headphone feature. A second headset can be attached via the 3.5mm audio jack on the controller box to include another to the listening pleasure.
Power is supplied to the Sharkoon X-Tatic SR from the Xbox, Xbox 360, Playstation 3, PC or Notebook via USB. With an optional USB power adapter the headset can also connect, via the 3.5mm stereo jack, to other audio sources, such as MP3/MVP-Player, DVD Players, smart phones, or Tablet PCs. The microphone is connected to the PlayStation 3 through the USB port, while connection to the Xbox and Xbox 360 occur through the 2.5mm jack on the console's controller. The headset supports the chat function of both manufacturers. The microphone includes a mute switch and a separate volume control. For pleasurable wearing comfort and flexible handling you will find a padded, adjustable headband and ear cups, a detachable and flexible microphone, and a four meter long headset cable. Its black design with red accents gives the Sharkoon X-Tatic SR, in addition to everything else, an exciting look.
The Sharkoon X-Tatic SR is available in North America on August 25th from the official Sharkoon retailer Amazon.com, and in Germany during the middle of September (CW 37). Price: MSRP 104.90 euros.
Latest News Posts
- IN WIN's Mod in Taiwan event kicks off, with the world's best modders
- New 4K Xbox Scorpio targeting 6TFLOPs, 1.5 times faster than PS4K
- E3 site lists Xbox One VR category with Oculus Rift devs attached
- New 4K Xbox to support Oculus Rift VR headset
- GeIL reveals new EVO FORZA DDR4 3866MHz RAM
- Asrock 3-Way 2S2S SLI Bridge Card
- Amped Wireless Athena AC2600 RTA2600 MU-MIMO Wireless Router Review
- ASRock 990FX Extreme9 IPMI Module?
- Tweak Launcher dont work with x99-sli mobo
- SanDisk X400 1TB SATA III SSD Review
- Tt eSPORTS unveils the new Level 10 Advanced gaming mouse
- EVGA announces its GeForce GTX 1080 series
- Palit announces the GeForce GTX 1080 GameRock and Super JetStream
- Manli announces its GeForce GTX 1080 Founder's Edition video card
- ASUS announces the ROG STRIX GeForce GTX 1080