ADATA Technology, a leading manufacturer of high-performance DRAM modules and NAND Flash application products, today announced the launch of the SH14. The company is touting the super-tough exterior of the SH14, and is again targeting the on-the-go crowd whose active lifestyles call for shockproof performance. The new SH14 offers a new approach to shock-resistant designs, combining a modern style and a SuperSpeed USB 3.0 interface with military grade shockproof and water-resistant construction. The result is a fashionable break from the cold and monotonous outer form often seen in drives of this class.
The SH14 drive exterior is constructed of a unique silicone material, providing a smooth surface texture that is seldom seen in external drives. The military specification shock-resistant structure, coupled with water-resistant and impact-damping silicone shell, create a formidable line of defense important data. Users need not worry about data loss from accidental drops or spills, which can cause irreparable damage in conventional storage devices. The curved grid pattern of the drive body demonstrates an elegance and charm of modern technology, making the SH14 suitable for use by both active and trendy consumer groups.
In performance terms, the SH14 is equipped with a 2.5-inch 5,400 RPM hard drive.
Utilizing the new generation USB 3.0 transfer interface, it achieves transfer rates up to 90MB/s. Compared to a standard USB 2.0 device, back up of data files is nearly three times faster, with enhanced performance significantly reducing transmission time by 70%.
The SH14 comes in two color series- passion red and jet black. Initial capacities available will be 500GB, 750GB, and 1TB. Additionally, purchasers of ADATA external hard drives are eligible for free download of the latest Norton Internet Security 2011 antivirus software (60 day trial), utility backup software HDDtoGo and enjoy peace of mind with a three year warranty.
For more information, visit the product page.
Latest News Posts
- Ubisoft could be working on next-gen Splinter Cell
- Windows 10 update will use AI to fight cyberattacks
- Star Wars Battlefront II alpha could hit all platforms
- Escape from Tarkov closed beta begins next month
- Hardware deals: $229 GTX 1060, $649 desktop with RX 580
- GIGABYTE X370-Gaming K7 Motherboard Review
- BIOSTAR X370GTN Gaming Motherboard Review
- Intel Optane in RAID 0 - World's Fastest System Disk
- GIGABYTE Z270X-Designare Motherboard Review
- AMD launches the world's fastest graphics card for machine learning development and advanced visualization workloads, Radeon Vega Frontier Edition, available now
- Toshiba develops world's first QLC BiCS FLASH 3D memory with 4-Bit-Per-Cell technology
- Logitech Circle 2 will be compatible with Amazon Echo Show
- Synology introduces DiskStation DS1517 and DS1817
- Deep Silver and 4A Games are proud to announce Metro Exodus