ADATA Technology, a leading manufacturer of high-performance DRAM modules and NAND Flash application products, today announced the launch of the SH14. The company is touting the super-tough exterior of the SH14, and is again targeting the on-the-go crowd whose active lifestyles call for shockproof performance. The new SH14 offers a new approach to shock-resistant designs, combining a modern style and a SuperSpeed USB 3.0 interface with military grade shockproof and water-resistant construction. The result is a fashionable break from the cold and monotonous outer form often seen in drives of this class.
The SH14 drive exterior is constructed of a unique silicone material, providing a smooth surface texture that is seldom seen in external drives. The military specification shock-resistant structure, coupled with water-resistant and impact-damping silicone shell, create a formidable line of defense important data. Users need not worry about data loss from accidental drops or spills, which can cause irreparable damage in conventional storage devices. The curved grid pattern of the drive body demonstrates an elegance and charm of modern technology, making the SH14 suitable for use by both active and trendy consumer groups.
In performance terms, the SH14 is equipped with a 2.5-inch 5,400 RPM hard drive.
Utilizing the new generation USB 3.0 transfer interface, it achieves transfer rates up to 90MB/s. Compared to a standard USB 2.0 device, back up of data files is nearly three times faster, with enhanced performance significantly reducing transmission time by 70%.
The SH14 comes in two color series- passion red and jet black. Initial capacities available will be 500GB, 750GB, and 1TB. Additionally, purchasers of ADATA external hard drives are eligible for free download of the latest Norton Internet Security 2011 antivirus software (60 day trial), utility backup software HDDtoGo and enjoy peace of mind with a three year warranty.
For more information, visit the product page.
Latest News Posts
- SSDs aren't used for storage according to the CEO of Seagate
- EVGA teases its new X99 Micro2 mATX motherboard with USB 3.1 Type-C
- Over 14 million people installed Windows 10 in the first 24 hours
- Cardiac microchip able to offer patients warning to heart problems
- Chinese launching chaotic number of attacks against US infrastructure
- GA-Z77X-UD4H F3a Modified BIOS Possible Issue
- Buffalo MiniStation Extreme NFC 1TB External HDD Review
- P67A-UD4-B3 Windows 10
- On Z97 Anniversary: No networking devices supported by Windows 10?
- Addonics AD2U31PX2 USB 3.1 2-Port PCIe 2X Add-On Card Review
- Corsair Memory, PSUs, and CPU Coolers Pave the Way for Next Gen PC Processors
- Windows 10 Free Upgrade on GIGABYTE Laptops!
- Gamescom 2015 - Vertagear Racing Series at Caseking's Booth
- NVIDIA Recalls Select Shield Tablets over Fire Hazard
- Thermaltake Unveils the Core V51 Riing Edition Window Green PC Chassis